You Decorated My Universe (St...

By toybonnicaFNAF

Steven feels his life is just an ordinary until one night where everything changed. During the celebration of... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

You Decorated My Universe Playlist

1K 16 3
By toybonnicaFNAF

Yes, you read the title.

The playlist for this book is now available on YouTube! The songs in this playlist are the ones I listen to when writing specific chapters so I can easily create the choreography of their movement, the dialogue, the flow, the moment of the scene; and to me, it soothes my mind so the ideas will sink in and out on the doc page.

Did you notice some chapters that have songs at the very stop before the start of a chapter? Well, that's because I'm already leaking it for the sake of you guys enhancing the entertainment. Now, you can read the chapters while listening to specific songs that fit into certain moments in the book. I'll be giving the full list of songs with their corresponding chapters and moments, soon.

But first, if you want to check the playlist, use this link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxt_zcsbemKVKbgQSq-YWzM3snNjB9RtE

The songs may change in due time but for now, open YouTube, use the link, read the book, and you will have a great time! Love you guys 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 90 14
Steven Universe was trying very hard to find his place in the world. With the help of his friends and family he was doing much better with controllin...
74.2K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
49.6K 801 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...