✓ | DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR...

Bởi louiswenttoamsterdam

the title pretty much sums it up, however stream walls by louis tomlinson!! :)) also this book is currently n... Xem Thêm

the "meet my ex-boyfriend" video!
professor tomlinson's bet!
i'm waiting bitch!
truth or drink!
what happens at coachella...doesn't stay at coachella
hush little baby!
niall has pink hair!
a dinner to remember!
twitter boy !
foreign hottie!
harry tomlinson or louis styles?
goodbyes are bittersweet!
101 jokes to tell your nephew to become his cool uncle!
gigi the matchmaker!
liar liar vampire!
doris & ernest talk too much!
louis tomlinson's golden rule!
kill my mind!
fashion week!
goodbyes are bittersweet pt.2!
liar liar vampire pt.2!
the ot9 reality show!
the ot9 reality show! pt.2
he likes you!
tea-talk!
till death do us part...not even then!
factually incorrect!
blue and green heart shaped confetti!
unfuck you or whatever!
eighteen last cigarettes!
three step plan!
the police has harry?!
fuck you harry!
welcome to beacon hills!
the french chocolates that you love!

i'm so tired...of prom?!

587 21 0
Bởi louiswenttoamsterdam

"Harry, how long are you gonna sit around and mope, before you join us on the dance floor?"

Niall asked as he approached Harry, his long time best friend, who was currently sitting at one of the tables, drinking the punch and observing the other teens who were out there, having fun.

"I told you, I'm not in the mood to dance" Harry sighed, as he looked down at his plastic cup and pass Niall to the crowd.

"Listen Haz, I'm really sorry that Louis couldn't come to prom with you, but that doesn't mean I'll let you sit around like this while you can be out there with us, actually having fun" Niall said as he sat down next to the boy, getting his attention, turning around to face the new brunette, that same saddened expression on his face.

To explain it a bit better, Harry Styles has been in a relationship, with his other long time best friend, Louis Tomlinson.

They've known each other since birth, their mothers being best friends and all.

Both families wanted for Louis and Harry to be together ever since they did a performace at their talent show in middle school.

It took them two years after that event to get together, to be exact: Harry's sweet sixteen, when Harry pulled Louis out of the pool, kissing him.

Alongside the friendship of the two, as long as they could remember, Louis' has been into music, it was one of his main passions (other being Harry of course) and during their junior year, he got signed with Columbia records and that's when his career blew up.

It blew up so much, that during their senior year, Louis was set to do a tour across Europe, including couple of US states.

That also meant that Louis would have to manage both school and preperation for tour, including the tour itself, which also meant he would be missing out on a lot of things. One now being their senior prom.

Louis actually insisted on coming after he saw how much it meant to his boyfriend, it would've meant he had to reschedule couple of tour dates, but he was willing to do anything if it made Harry happy.

Harry has always been suportive of Louis' career, he knew how much this meant to him, so at times like this he had to 'suck it up' and 'put a brave face on', but he was willing to do anything if it made Louis happy. So he told him to stay on tour.

And that's how we got here:
senior prom, Harry, sitting with his punch, the talk.

"I know, but it's our senior prom, we're leaving this place for good...and it really sucks that he isn't here" Harry finally spoke up, causing the boy to straighten up a bit, clapping his hands as he continued talking.

"Finally, you're actually telling us the truth, which you should've also told him, he asked you many times if you were okay with it"

It was true. Louis wasn't willing to go on tour unless he checked to see at least a few times if Harry was okay with it. Their whole friend group, that was now on the dance floor alongside Niall, has been trying to help Louis and check on him, but when the answers kept staying.

"I'm fine"
"Don't worry about me"
"Go on tour and have fun"

They gave up and let it be.

"I just couldn't do it Niall, he's been working very hard for this tour, for everything to be perfect, so I could what, pull him away from it because I wanted to go to prom, get all dressed up, take photos and dance the night away with him" Harry asked looking down at his hands, not being able to look the Irish teen in the eyes.

Niall sighed, taking the boys hands and giving him a reassuring smile.

"Harry, that's the thing, you've been nothing, but supportive of him, he's been doing this for a while and you've never once complained...he is your boyfriend and it's okay to be selfish every once in a while"

Harry didn't say a thing, he didn't understand Niall's point of view and he could tell.

He didn't think that it was okay to do such thing. He didn't want to be a bump in the road on Louis' way to success. He wanted to be a supportive boyfriend even if meant him getting hurt in the process of it.

"Louis loves you a lot Harry, I think you should know that by now, you should also know that you are more important to him than any song, performance or tour he will ever do" Niall said causing Harry to smile at the thought of his lovely boyfriend and all the memories they shared.

"Before it all happened, he was actually planning this huge promposal, he even asked me to help him pick out the flowers" Niall said, both of them chuckling at that image before Harry looked down and Niall decided to continue.

"He wanted to tip the band to play your song and take you front and center of the dance floor...and "dance the night away with you""

"Lets do it" Niall lit up in that moment, it have seemed like this great idea hit him and Harry could see it, however he was still confused by what he meant with it.

"We're going to that dance floor and we are going to do that exact thing" Niall said as Harry finally saw where he was going with it, unable to say anything, because he cut him off"Sure, he may not be here, but you have the rest of us"

Their heads now turning to the spot where their friend group had met up, dancing together and chatting up a bit.

"I'm sure Louis would love that"

That's when Harry agreed to the suggestion made by his best friend, letting him pull him away from the table and out in the crowd.

"I'll be right back" Niall said as he left Harry with their friends. Harry looking at the boy, nodding his head in agreement.

"Hey guys-" Harry was about to say something to his friends when he got cut off by a microphone being set up and a voice booming from the speakers.

"May I have your attention please"

All of them turned to the stage only to see a familiar face, that familiar caramel brunette with those ocean eyes and that blinding smile, his attention fixed on one person.

"Hi Harry"

Harry couldn't believe it, he must've been dreaming. It couldn't be happening, Louis was on tour, he couldn't be standing front and center on this stage...but he was.

"As some of you may know, I've been away on tour for this year" Louis started talking, earning cheers from his fellow classmates.

"Which has been very fun, but it also meant that I would be missing out on many things that were happening here, our soccer games, school spirit week, ditch day...even though I've had a fair share of them during this school year" Louis continued on with his story, everybody's attention fixed on him, laughter heard after what he had said.

"Painting our parking spots, prank war with Jefferson high, senior prank...prom with my boyfriend" Louis said as he was looking at Harry, everybody turning to see the spot that held the singer's attention.

"He's been with me...through a lot, he's always been my number one supporter and never has he once said a thing when my music career started and when all these changes came with it" Louis said, looking at his boyfriend and smiling all lovingly causing Harry to crack a smile, trying to hold back the tears.

"I remember us talking about prom for the longest time...I remember seeing his eye sparkle when we talked about the colour of our ties and how we're gonna style his hair, even though it was always going to stay beautiful and curly"

Both him and Harry laughed at that, the younger still holding back the tears.

"I am sorry for all the times you had to wait by the phone because I couldn't be right by your side, for all the many missed-s: days, nights, calls, hugs and kisses"

"All of these concerts and tours don't matter, cause you are all I need, you will always be all I need, you deserve everything and I love you"

"So Harry, I know it might be a bit late, but will you go to prom with me?"

Harry who was now a crying mess, smiled at the boy, mouthing a yes.

Louis handed the microphone to the singer on the stage as he ran down towards Harry, him copying the action before they met at the front and center of the stage.

Louis placed his arms on Harry's hips, while Harry put his around Louis' neck. Louis looking over at the band, the lead singer nodding his head in return.

The band soon starts playing the very familiar bit to the two teens in love..

Tired of love by Troye Sivan and Lauv...their song!

"I love you too" Harry said as he focused on the boy who he hadn't seen in while, his attention not leaving him, the caramel brunette smiled, leaning in and connecting their lips.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

624K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...
5.5M 288K 95
Louis Tomlinson has tried so hard to not be who he really is. He has worked for years to not be a person that people don't accept. The walls he built...
972K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
114K 3.5K 29
Harry was no longer innocent and Louis was no longer confused. Or Louis returns home only to find the innocent boy he left was no longer around. In...