๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Not My Boyfriend

5.5K 211 137
By jikookeverafter

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

(Leave feedback if you can also this chapter is so fluffy and adorable😭 lil smutty at the end tho)

Jimin POV

Nervous. Nervous. I've never been so nervous. I don't know why it's like my heart is in my stomach because it was beating so hard that it fell. I just want them to like me because so far the only good first impression I've had with Jungkooks friends or family was his dad and Jisoo. Everyone else either hated me or still does. So maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just not good at meeting new people.

I sighed and bit my lip as the two hugged. I miss having a connection with someone like that. After my parents died I only had Jin. And now... I don't even have him. I have Jungkoook and of course I love him with all of my heart. But my heart yearns to have a motherly connection.

Jungkook can satisfy my need for a fatherly bond but he doesn't mother very well. I chuckled to my self at the thought of motherly Jungkook. I didn't realize that the woman I just fantasized as my motherly figure was standing in front of me. "You must be Jimin." She said with a warm inviting smile. "Y-Yes I'm Jimin." I stuttered and awkwardly held out my hand for a handshake.

She giggled and looked back to Jungkook who only smiled. "You're too cute Jimin. Come here!" She pushed my hand down and pulled me into a tight hug. I haven't felt a sensation like this in a very long time. It was like the void I had was filled by just one hug. I started to tear up but I didn't want to cry in front of her.

"It's okay. Jungkook has told me a lot about you baby. I am here for you." She spoke gently into my ear. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears streamed out of my eyes like a river. She just rubbed my back and hugged me tight while whispering comforting words like let it out, It's okay, and You're safe. "Thank you." I whispered to her and to Jungkook.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He knew exactly what I needed. "You are special Jimin. Don't thank me when I am the one that's blessed by your presence." She spoke sweetly while releasing me from her hold. I didn't expect such flattery when I found out where I was. But here this woman is and she is absolutely uncanny. She has surprised me beyond great lengths.

"Daddy." I whispered and looked towards him. "Come here baby." He held out his arms and I immediately jumped into them. I wrapped my legs and arms tightly arm him. "I thought because you don't have Jin right now that Nani could help." Jungkook explained and a light bulb went off in my head.

"Can call you Nani?" I looked back at her and she smiled widely and nodded. "I would be so happy if you did." She squealed and jumped. "Nani I'm gonna talk to Jimin quickly." He said and she gave him a nod of approval. He started to walk somewhere out of the room. He took us back outside and towards a beautiful gazebo. I sat on the bench and he sat next to me.

"Baby?" He called and I hummed looking him right in the eyes. "Do you like her?" Jungkook asked sweetly and I could hear the hopefulness in his voice. "Yes. So much Minnie loves Nani!" I exclaimed and he chuckled while pinching my cheeks. "She thinks you're the sweetest person ever." He cooed making me blush a little. It wasn't the words but just the way he was looking at me. His stare right now is so intense.

"And so do I." He whispered before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I need to talk with you." He said sounding a bit more serious. There goes my heart again beating in my stomach. "Okay..." I whispered while my smile fell to a slight frown. "Okay..." He took a deep breath as he seemed quite nervous. "So.. Min we've been together for sometime." He started and I still couldn't tell where this was going.

"And I love you so much. I love your smile and your laugh. I love the way you stutter when you get nervous or bite your lip when meeting someone new." Oh Jesus. Jungkook don't get my hopes up right now.

"I love how sweet and vulnerable you can be. But you also have this brat and snarky side. I love waking up to you everyday and holding you every night and morning." I started to tear up and my breathing changed.

I didn't want to be disappointed but I feel like I can see where this is heading. "I love caring for you and calling you baby." I wanted to say something back but I couldn't push out any words so I just let my tears go and nodded. "I love arguing with the big you about stupid things until we agree to disagree." We both laughed as the tears spilled out of my eyes.

"I love you with all of me. And I just needed the two most important people in my life to like each other before I did this." He grabbed my hands and stood me up. I could barely stand due to crying so much. He smiled fondly and wiped my tears as he got down on one knee. I gasped and put one hand over my mouth while he held the other.

I squeezed my eyes shut and continued crying. "Baby." He called softy and I shook my head. I can't believed this is happening. "Baby~" He sang and I opened my eyes to see him hold a box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "Jungkookie..." I whined. "I want to be with you for the rest on my life Minnie. Would you please make my the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He said and smiled weakly.

I saw the disappointment in his face when I didn't answer immediately. I couldn't. My mouth wouldn't move. "It's okay if you're not ready-" He started but I cut him off with a passionate kiss. "Of course I'll marry you!" I shouted and he smiled widely and picked me up. He spun me around a few times while peppering my face with kisses.

"I'm sorry I hesitated. I couldn't speak." Jungkook shook his head. "Don't be sorry baby. There is nothing to be sorry about. You are my future husband now." He smiled again and I punched his arm. "Hey what was that for?!" He yelled and laughed.

"I was always your future husband dummy!" I yelled back and he just shook his head again. "You're a mess." He laughed and pulled me in for a loving kiss. "I love you so much." I told him as we pulled away. "I love you too baby." Jungkook told me and pecked my nose.

Fin

(I'm kidding.)

Third POV

"My Jungkookie finally found love!" An older man said as he and Nani watched from the house. "Yes Haraboji. I did. I really did." The raven respond his eyes never parting from his lovers. "Jiminie... can we have a discussion?" Nani asked and Jimin immediately said yes and walked towards her. "Don't be gone too long okay?" Jungkook asked worried and they both nodded.

They walked back into the house and sat on the couch. The coffee table already had two cups of hot chocolate waiting for them. "Please sit and I made this for you." She gestured to the couch before the cup. Jimin complied and took a seat where she asked.

"I wanted to say that I love the way Jungkook is around you. My grandson wasn't alway like this. I'm not sure if he's told you about past relationships." She said and Jimin shook his head no. They had only discussed Lisa. "He unfortunately did get around a lot. He had a few girlfriends he claimed to love." She said and for some reason that made him sad. Jimin wanted to be the only person he's loved.

"But." She interrupt his thoughts. "I've never seen him the way he is with you. I've never seen him love anyone the way he loves you. You changed him and I just wanted to thank you." She smiled and sipped her cup. "He changed me too. I'm glad to have met someone like Jungkook. He's so caring and selfless I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." He paused and she smirked at him.

"Oh... fiancée." He laughed and looked at his ring with admiration. "I still can't believe it." He whispered. "Well you better because no take backs now." A deeper voice said from behind them. "Jungkook." Jimin smiled and got up to hug him. He missed him already.

"Did you enjoy your talk?" He asked causing both Jimin and Nani to nod. "Alright boys me and your grandfather are heading home now. I wanted you to have the cabin to yourselves afterwards." She winked and grinned at Jungkook making Jimin blush immensely. "Nani!" The raven whined at her. "Oh stop it. I may be old but I know what young people are up to these days!" She yelled and laughed as they walked out of the house.

"I love her." Jimin said and pouted as she left. "You'll see her again. I promise." Jungkook pecked the youngers pouty lips and they giggled. The older grabbed Jimins waist and pulled him closer till their faces were almost touching. "So.." Jungkooks voice deepened. "What should we do?" He asked in a pretty seductive tone.

"Not today you perv." Jimin shoved him away and laughed. "But Jimin!" He whined. "I'm still sore. Do you not realize you've ripped my ass open too many times in the past week." They both laughed hysterically at the blunt comment and sat on the couch.

"Fine. Cuddle with me." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded in agreement. The younger snuggled into Jungkook chest while the older had a hand under Jimins butt. They turned a movie on and watched peacefully.

Soon enough Jungkook got bored. He had an idea though. He slightly moved his hand towards the youngers entrance and started to massage his rim. "Jungkook-ah~" Jimin moaned. "Hm baby?" He asked as if he was doing absolutely nothing.

"That feels so good~" He sang as his eyes rolled back at the sensation. "I'm glad. Now watch the movie." The man said as he continued to massage the younger.

"Ah~" Jimin kept letting out moans and groans as Jungkooks massaging got rougher. The younger was feeling quite turned on now. Jimin turned his head to Jungkook and started kissing up his neck and collarbone. Moaning into each kiss as he was still being pleasured. "Baby." Jungkook chuckled.

"You're the one that said not today." He pointed out. "Okay then you go and practically finger me. How do I say no to that?" He said. "It's easy I'm just massaging you. We don't have to do anything." Jungkook explained.

He never wanted it to seem like he was forcing the younger to do anything. "But." Jimin paused and climbed to straddle the raven. "What if I want to now?" Jimin whispered seductively into Jungkooks ear sending shivers down his spine.

"Yes. Yes right now." Jungkook quickly responded. He stood up with Jimin still in his lap and carried him into the bedroom. Jimin yelped and laughed at the sudden movement and clung onto Jungkook so he wouldn't fall. He placed Jimin gently on the bed and hovers over him. "Can we try something today?" Jimin asked confusing Jungkook because usually it was him that asked.

"Of course Min." Jungkook said and let Jimin take the lead. "Sit." Jimin demanded and Jungkook chuckled. "You want to play dominate today?" He asked with a raised eyebrow but sat anyways. "No... this is your treat." Jimin said and tied Jungkook arms behind his back.

_________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as me. Vote and comment! I am so in love with the proposal. Ik I said I wasn't writing one today but I got inspired after the concert✨

Also I just started a new fan fic for the more angsty type... lolz
Read it if ya want

Anyways Let me know what you guys are thinking and if there's anything you want to see happen😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 372 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal
121K 4.2K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
15.6K 1.6K 36
๐ด ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ...
60.6K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^ยฐยฐJimi...