Cherry Chapsticks: Liskook

By m0n4rch

liskook : s m u t w a r n i n g More

TAKE HEED
Maths { light smut }
2 weeks { f l u f f }
Tattoos { heavy smut }
Red { heavy, slight kink }
Vixen Part 1 { heavy smut, kink }
Vixen Part 2{heavy smut, kink}
its not cheating if you didnt cum { smut }
Master Part 1 {heavy smut}
Daddy { heavy smut }
Pleasure House
Dance Practice {heavy smut}
The Show Part 1 [Heavy Smut]
Make Up Sex {Heavy Smut}

After Show { heavy smut }

6.7K 131 22
By m0n4rch

Lisa questioned herself. Of all people in the world— she got stuck in the elevator with her one and only ex; Jeon Jungkook.

Working in the same industry, was already bad enough when they broke up after those pictures about him and the tattoo artist.

They ended on a bad note and it was nothing but awkwardness.

Lisa continuously pressed the bell button for emergencies, hoping someone would be listening.

"That's not going to work. The showcase is going on now, everyone would be busy with the broadcast" Jungkook scoffed, checking his phone for service.

"It's worth a try, not like you're doing anything useful" Lisa rolled her eyes; giving up as she sat down.

"I'm trying to get service, a better and smarter way of getting out of here" Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Lisa balled her hands into fists as she tried to calm down. She can't be involved with him, it would only lead to more drama. The pain of the break up itself tore her apart.

When that rumour surfaced, she felt so betrayed. But what came next broke her even more— Jungkook broke off everything with her over a message.

Over a fucking message.

Lisa felt the coldness of the metal floor against her legs. She was wearing a tight red leather skirt and a matching red, leather bralet for their comeback.

It was a sexy, mature concept as it was their 2nd full length album comeback. It was an all new blackpink and her hair was long, light silver and grey. She also grew out her bangs, ushering a new Lisa. It was curled at the ends and she looked gorgeous.

It was definitely something Jungkook wasn't used to.

Lisa sighed deeply, her head slumped against the wall as she wondered what her unnies were doing. They're about to debut their comeback stage and she's stuck in an elevator.

"You'll be fine. We'll get out of here before you perfor," Jungkook spoke up, breaking the silence. He too sat on the floor giving up on his phone, as it was futile to even try.

"How would you know" Lisa scoffed, not interested in having a conversation with him at all.

She imagined her solo dance break at the end. She envisioned herself doing the moves. She didn't want to forget any and upset her fans and management.

"You're doing that thing" Jungkook looked at Lisa, chuckling softly.

"What do you mean?" Lisa looked at Jungkook incredulously. "That thing where you concentrate and memorise your routine, like the dance machine you are" Jungkook laughed, imitating Lisa's face.

"I do not-"

"Do too. I would know, I've seen it all the time— I mean used to" Jungkook's voice sounded sad, and timid as he remembered they weren't together anymore.

After finding out that he'd been set up in a scandal by a close friend of his brother he felt betrayed. She was only in it for the fame and money.

What was worse is that his management broke off everything he had with Lisa and he couldn't even do anything but accept it.

"Well I don't know what you're talking about" Lisa grumbled, feeling cold as the metal rubbed against her thigh.

"Feeling cold?" Jungkook noticed as Lisa shifted uncomfortably in her short skirt.

"Yeah a little" Lisa sighed, pulling her skirt down. Jungkook paused for a moment, hesitating to give her his jacket as she might get mad.

"Here" Jungkook handed her his robe like jacket, leaving him in his see through satin shirt.

She could see his full arm tattoo and his new ones on his chest and back. One that caught her eyes were the brown eyes engraved on his arm, and her name in elegant cursive near his heart.

Looking at the tattoo on his chest, she felt her heartstrings pull making sweet butterflies swarm her stomach.

"Are you done staring doll?" Jungkook smirked, watching Lisa with hooded eyes as she rolled hers.

He'd always loved toying with her. She gets extra sexy when she's annoyed.

"You wish- I was simply looking at your tattoo. Is that one new?" Lisa scoffed, hugging the robe closer to her chest.

"Yeah I got it before the— scandal erupted. That's why I was there at that shop my brother introduced me to" Jungkook sighed, as he admitted it quietly.

He then got closer to her their faces a few millimeters apart as Lisa could feel his hot breath against her lips.

"Look Liz, you have the right to think of whatever you want to think or even speculate about what happened between me and that woman," Jungkook paused, looking at her lips.

"It doesn't change the fact that I have always loved you" Jungkook licked his lips, his eyes still on her.

Lisa could feel her heart thump against her chest, the cold steel floor felt warm as he body heated up at the visible tension that started to arise between them.

"I never loved her or touched her. That man wasn't even me. Yes I went to eat and have drinks with them but I told you that part— there was no one else but you" Jungkook slowly inched closer, feeling Lisa's breathing hitched as he caressed her cheek carefully; looking at her for approval.

Lisa's eyes gleamed with passion, that quickly erupted into flames.

There's no denying that the tension between them was strong.

"She's nothing to me, if you just let me show you" Jungkook whispered against Lisa's lips.

Lisa close her eyes leaning in slightly.

Jungkook took this as a form of approval, wasting no time as he captured her lips in a passionate embrace.

She moaned into the kiss earning an animalistic growl from him.

He'd miss this.
He missed her.

The way their bodies melted together like candle wax. It was magical.

He grabbed her breasts, earning a yelp from Lisa as she got on top of him, grinding against Jungkook's already hard member.

"She never made me felt this way" Jungkook mumbled as he grabbed onto her hips, guiding her as she dry fucked him in an elevator.

"I want you so bad" Jungkook groaned as he tugged on her g-string. She's always been a bad woman.

She made him go crazy at just the mere sight of her.

Lisa bit her lips as Jungkook lifted her up with ease, slamming her against the metal walls of the elevator.

"They can see us" Lisa bummed into Jungkook's ears as she looked up to see a red din light watching their every move.

"Let them" Jungkook used his body to block Lisa from being seen, he was okay with taking all the heat from the new scandal that will unfold but he won't let her take the fire again.

Jungkook cupped her ass in his big hands, guiding her as his wet cock ripped through her. It had been long since they'd done it and boy she wasn't ready.

He felt bigger than ever and she couldn't help but scream.

"I haven't fucked you in so long I forgot how tight you were— just like the first time we did it on my kitchen table" Jungkook's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as he remembered their first.

"You talk too much" Lisa chuckled slightly, taking his lips in hers.

Idols fucking in the lift, the Korean music industry would loose their shit.

"I missed you so much"

"I've imagined this over and over since we last talked"

"How I would touch you again"

"How I would please you.."

"You're mine and I'm not going to stop—" Jungkook paused as he heard noises outside the elevator door.

"Seriously now then they arrive" Lisa groaned in a annoyance as she was so close.

The two quickly fixed themselves, checking their attire as the doors open, their respective managers and assistants running toward their sides, touching up their make up as they have turned runny due to the humid condition they were in inside the lift.

Sweat were glistening on their skins, melting together like cream—

"Jungkook? Are you listening?" Jungkook's manager snapped his fingers trying to get Jungkook's attention as he zoned off, watching Lisa's makeup artist apply a thick red shade on her lips.

"Yeah I got it, we will go after Blackpink stage, wait in dressing room 5 and don't go anywhere without a manager" Jungkook grumbled, his legs shaking as he tried to suppress his anger and annoyance.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook briefly, biting her lips. Jungkook sighed exasperatedly. He couldn't even concentrate.

His mind was just filled Lisa.

She stood up and he noticed there was something on the floor.

It was her g string. He quickly leapt forward, grabbing the garment. It was wet and sticky. Jungkook chuckled to himself.

This was a sign she wants him back.

He now knew what his plans were after the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.1K 21
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢�...
137K 3.4K 53
"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝘕𝘈𝘚𝘈" Its a oneshots my bad
55.5K 1.4K 16
Jungkook. A playboy who gets everything he wants. Playing with every girl he meets. Until one catches his eye. A girl who is unordinary, one that re...
4.7K 304 42
The first day he saw her, he felt a funny feeling inside his small tummy. The first time he saw her, time stood still.. She was the most beautiful...