One Direction is My Bully

By Taygnn

Ashley is just a normal 17 year old from the outside. But this isn't some story about a princess finding her... More

One Direction is My Bully
Ch.3
Ch.4 This isn't over yet
Ch.5 Starting All Over Again
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
PLEASE READ
ANSWERS
Ch. 24
Sorry

Ch.2

17.3K 411 58
By Taygnn

Ashley's P.O.V.

As I take my seat I notice that Harry is already there. Great. This day keeps getting better.

"Ashley, please take your seat. We're doing group work so work with Harry." said Mrs. Gregor. I take my seat and im instantly getting picked on by Harry.

"So, for science purposes, what happened all around here?" he asked me while waving his hand in front of my face.

I then decide that it would be the perfect time to punch him in the face since the class was loud enough and not paying attention. The look on his face was enough to make me both regret what I did and be proud.

Then the lunch bell rang. I was going to die and I knew it. I grab my bag and am about to walk to the lunch room when I feel Harry behind me.

"Do you think you're all that because you landed a punch? You're funny Ashley." He chuckles and pushes past me and out the door. I smile a bit and shrug my shoulders.

I put my stuff in my locker and I was about to close it when I hear five footsteps behind me and they suddenly stop. I spin around to face the boys.

"Can I help you?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against my locker.

I can tell today I had stumped them because of how bold I was being. I liked it though.

"You, you need to stop." Liam stutters while wagging his finger in my face. I couldn't help but laugh at his lose for words and how he sounds like he's scolding a small child.

Harry then goes to smack me across the head but I luckily defend from his hit but his other hand gets me right in the nose. My eyes widen as I reach my hand up to my nose and I feel the blood trickle down my hand.

"Are you kidding me?! You enjoy this?!" I shout as land a kick on Harry and run to my car to get home.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I got home from school and charged to the bathroom. My nose needed some serious attention. I put a bandage over it and then heard my mum walk through the door. She's hardly ever home so it was a suprise to see her.

"Hey mum!"

"Hi hun-. What happened to your nose?" she said once she saw my nose.

"Oh, I um, fell and hit my nose." I lied.

"Oh. Well anyways, we have guests coming over for dinner so put on something nice."

"Ugh!" I groaned while trudging up the stairs. When I finally found an outfit I put it on and grabbed my laptop and checked my Facebook. It was the same things everytime I checked it. Filled with crap. I played on my laptop for a little while and stopped when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly applied some eyeshadow and mascara then put on a fresh bandage. I skipped down the stairs only to stop dead in my tracks. In my house,was my longtime bully. Harry Styles.

Harry's P.OV.

"Hunny, now we are going to have manners right?"

"Right mum." I said boringly. I don't even understand why I have to come anyways. I should be able to stay home alone, but no. We got out of the car and rang the doorbell. A middle aged women answered the door and told us to come in.

"Hello! Nice to meet you guys! My daughter should be down any minute." she said with a smile. A daughter,
maybe she'll be cute.

"Nice to meet you too. Im Anne, this is my husband Bobby, and our son Harry." said my mum. Why is she being so nice to this women? I smiled and then we all turned to see Ashley coming down the stairs. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me.

"Well, this is my daughter Ashley." said Ashley's mom breaking the tension.

"Ashley, go show Harry around the house." her mum directed her. She shook her head yes and hopped down the stairs. I smiled to myself and followed her.

Ashley's P.OV.

Great, now I have my longtime bully in my house. I turned around to see if he was coming and ran right into him.

"Watch it." he growled at me.

"Um,sorry?" I roll my eyes and half apologize.

"You better be." he said and then he pushed right past me and walked upstairs and found my room since the door was wide open and he enters.

"Excuse me, but this isn't your room so dont think you have the right to barge into my room." I say to him.

Who in the world does that? Atleast have some manners!

"Oh, so you think that you can talk to me that way?" He then pushed me and my cheek then rammed right into the door handle. I screamed and felt Harry's hand over my mouth. I jerked his hand away and push him away from me and run into the bathroom to put yet another bandage on my face. While I was there I decided my nose had stopped bleeding enough to take the bandage off my face.

Harry appears in the door frame and smiles at his doing. I go to shut the door in his face but his hand block it. I give up trying to shut it and push past him and into my room.

"You're an annoying shit you know that?" I sit on my bed and mess with my nails and I suddenly feel a shirt being flown into my face. I throw it back to him and I give him a confused look.

"Since we're at your house there's not much I can do."

"So you throw a shirt at my face? That makes sense." I can tell I'm pissing him off but I decide to keep it up.

"Harry! Ashley! Come downstairs, dinners ready!" My mum yells and I attempt to run down there but Harry wasn't going to have that.

He then pushed me away from the door and stood on the door so I couldn't get out.

"Open the door Harry!" I say while banging on the door. I then gave up and sit down on the floor at his feet. Once I put the bandage on I asked to be let out again. Of course he wouldn't let me out.

"I'm really hungry if you care to know so can I please leave?" I pout, hoping it'll work.

"No you can wait."

"Our parents are wondering we're doing so can we leave?"

"They probably think we're having sex or something so chill."

"You're a pig and you wish Harry Styles so if I have to break down this door I will." I cringe.

"I'd love to see you try."

><

Niall's P.O.V.

"Okay lads, you remember what Harry told us about Ashley right?" Louis said to us.

"Lou, dont you think we should give her a break?" I say to Louis hoping we didnt have to beat her today. I think I may like Ashley. What? Did I just say that?

"Niall, that was the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say" Liam said while laughing. Was what I said funny?

"Shhh! Ashley's coming!" Louis whispered.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Louis. I honestly had no idea what was going on.

"Just go with it!" "

Okay, Niall go find Harry and tell him 'The Rat Is In.'" Louis told me.

"What does that mean?" I asked him. Is the rat Ashley? Whats going to happen to her?

"Thats for me to know and you to find out." Louis said to me. Well, alright Mr. Sassy.

I go to find Harry and tell him what Louis told me. As soon as I turn the corner I see Harry walking looking down at his phone.

"Whats wrong mate?" I ask curiously.

"What? Oh, nothing." He says back to me. What a dummy, its so obvious somethings wrong.

"Oh, well Louis told me to tell you that The Rat Is In. What does that mean?"

"Nothing. But heres a hint, we are going to mess up Ashley." he said smirking. Oh crap. Ashley is going to die. I dont want any part in that.

"Niall, lets go!" I then followed Harry to the stage where everybody was hanging out. When we walked in there were the three boys and a microphone. Harry then climbed up the stairs and to the microphone. He the picked it up and called for me to go up on stage.

"Listen up everybody! I have a secret I would like to share with everybody!" A secret, I had a feeling it was about Ashley. I turn around and see the boys giggling. Why was I always the one left out of everything? Its because I'm Irish isnt it?!

"Okay, so, we all know Ashley Hollise right?" Harry says into the microphone

A chorus of "boo's" followed right after that.

"Oh shut up!" Harry yelled out to the crowd I scan the crowd looking for Ashley. When I see her she is standing in the back crying.

I jumped off the stage and pushed through the crowd to get to her. When I finally got to her she was looking down and crying. When she looked up she had the saddest look on her face and covered her face with her hands.

Ashley's POV.

I look up and see Niall standing above me. I look up at for a second and throw my hands up to my face.
"I'm not going to hurt you." he says with a smile.

His smile is actually kinda cute. Did I seriously just say that? He was my bully! He beat me every single day! He has taken me to dark alleys and beat me. His smile is not cute!

"What do you want?" I ask wiping my eyes.

"Harry, is telling everybody a secret of yours. Can you tell me the secret?" he asked me.

"Well, Ashley here is a stalker." Me and Niall both hear Harry say into the microphone. I couldnt take it anymore! That kid makes up any little thing to get me any sort of negative attention.

I picked up my stuff and ran into the bathroom. Right when I got in I saw the popular girl standing by the sinks. Katelyn (Harry's girlfriend) scanned me suspiciously.

"What do you want?" I ask with quite a bit of attitude.

"I want you to quit looking at me. It's burning." she said and laughed.

I turn around to say some snarky remark but I saw Niall standing by the door. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. This could all be a setup! At first I wasn't going to hug him but then I wrapped his arms around him and he snuggled his head into my neck. I let go and see the four boys staring at Niall like he just killed somebody. Me and Niall are going to have some explaining to do.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so I have never done a story before so dont kill me!! The next few chapters will be better I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.3K 40
What will Lindsay, the girl who models for a living, do when she meets the one and only Zayn Malik from One Direction? All for publicity, the eightee...
952K 22.8K 42
Paisley Smith is not the most popular, prettiest, skinniest or like-able girl. She gets bullied, not just by five boys that go by the names Harry, L...
654K 10.4K 31
Sam is your typical 12 year old. By typical I mean totally not typical. She lives in a orphanage with her mom who runs the place but has put her up f...
4.6K 69 35
Zayn Malik/One Direction fanfic. Enjoy!