(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When you and him had a fight Ep: 14

1.1K 17 31
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N): Hey there! Mhm, I'm here with this new heartbreaking scenario...so I've got you some tissues in case you cry, and a big plushie that you could snuggle with, and some ice cream in case your situation is very serious. Ahem, anyways idk who made this amazing piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/2Y5XHXo. Plz inform me if you know who made it so I could mention them here. Arigatou (^_^)!

Here's your huge plushie (Photos link: https://pin.it/2kGsZFE)

Here's a whole tissue box for each one of you (photos link: https://pin.it/5UfF6t7)

And here's your ice cream. Choose your favorite flavor,and there's a refill service if it's not enough (photos link: https://pin.it/60UK0qQ)

Author-Chan: *wipes sweat* phew, I think I've pampered you enough, but you guys need that!

Enjoy~

Your pov

"And the winner for this round is (Y/N)!" Chairman Netero announced. I'VE WON! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! YES, YES, YES! GO ME! I ROCK!

"GOOD JOB (Y/N)-Chan!" Gon exclaimed, and jumped on me giving me a huge embrace. That made killua pull me out of Gon's arms and giving him a glare, making Gon flinch and back away. *sigh* typical killua.
"Yeah, you were amazing back there *smile*" Kurapika commented, and gave me that heartwarming smile of his.
"Keep up the good work! *clap*" Leorio said while giving me a high-five.
"I knew you could do it chocolate! I'm so proud of you" killua said that while hugging me. He also gave me a quick peck-on-the-lip before anyone could see. I blushed bright pink and hugged back.

"Our next contestants are Gon and Hanzo" declared chairman Netero.
"Alright you guys, that's my cue"
"Good luck Gon!"
"Yeah break a leg, I mean don't really do that, ok?" *sigh* that's Leorio for you.
"I think he understands it old man!" Killua butted in.
"Hey who are you calling old man huh? I told you I'm a teenager! And I just said that just in case he didn't know what it means!"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever" pffft!
"Guys stop acting like that! *turns to Gon and smiles while giving him a nod*" and that's Mamapika tryin' to stop the argument.

Gon and Hanzo stepped into the battle arena and started battling. I hope Gon wins!

...

It's now killua's turn against Gittarackur! I'm still very worried about what happened to Gon, is he ok? I'm going to visit him after all this is over. "Wish me luck!" "good luck, babe *smile*"
"Good luck killua!" Kurapika and leorio said in sync.

Hmmmm, why do I feel something is suspicious from Gittarackur? W-WHAT!? DID HE JUST TAKE HIS NEEDLES OFF HIS FACE AND TURN INTO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON! W-wait........that face........it's kinda familiar......where did I see him before?....think brain think.....hmmmmmm......

NO! THIS CANT BE!.....OH MY GOD I THINK IT IS HIM! This is Illumi, one of killua's siblings. I recall killua telling me about him. He's one of the most deadliest assassins, and strongest compared to his siblings.

A-agh...his aura...It's so strong. I can feel his blood lust making me shiver from fear. I'm so worried about killua. I mean he's standing still! He's practically frozen from fear.

Illumi seems to be saying something but nobody could hear it! They're all too focused on surviving his deadly aura.

Killua: "of course I have a dream, I-I-I...."

Illumi: hahaha...oh kil....you actually made me laugh.....see, I don't think that I-I-I is a dream,  Is it? ...assassins never have dreams kil....and once an assassin, always an assassin"

"NO, KILLUA! DONT LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S WRONG"

Killua: "*clenches jaw and fists* I DO HAVE A DREAM! I want to be Gon's best friend, and the best boyfriend (Y/N) could ever ask for"

Awe~ that's sooo cute! Killua I promise to be the best girlfriend you could ever ask for.

Illumi: "is that so? What a revolting dream you have.."

"HEY, THATS THE BEST DREAM SOME ONE COULD EVER HAVE YOU RUTHLESS MONSTER! I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS IF YOU EVEN HAVE A HEART IN THERE!"

Illumi: "shut-up young girl, I have no business with you...so leave...*tone full of blood lust* or you'll die"

Killua: " (Y/N), LEAVE! PLEASE, I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU! HE'S TOO STRONG, YOU CANT FIGHT HIM."

Illumi: on second thought,I don't mind her staying without interfering...Besides I'm going to enjoy watching her watch YOU suffer and menacing you at the same time. Anyways, you say your dream is essentially about getting into relationships with people?

Trust me, that's not possible at all...because in the end...you WILL end up killing them killua...you were born, trained, and raised as an assassin, so I repeat, you will end up killing your so-called-loved ones. You were born as a killing machine killua.They will be laying down, blood oozing out of their bodies.

Agh, how could he say such cruel things! I'm gonna stop him. "STOP IT! THATS SO WRONG! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW KILLUA THAT WELL! HE HAS HIS OWN DREAMS, GOALS, AND PERSONALITY! SO STOP CONTROLLING HI-"

"I said shut-up you little brat. *puts hand on your mouth* Kil, if you are wondering where you are from what I told you before? You will be walking away with your hands filthy from their blood. Then you'll regret getting into any kind of relationship with anyone. The only place that will cherish you is your home, our family. We understand you more than anybody else kil...so how about going back home? Oh what am I saying?

I'm not asking you if you would like to go home, NO. I'm forcing you kil, because if you didn't, this precious little love-of-your-life...will simply be gone, forever"

A-ah this stupid Illumi is wrapping one of his arms around my neck and the other is full of needles between his fingers, pointing to my neck! He's so strong, I can't even push him away.

Killua: "LEAVE HER ALONE ILLUMI!"
Illumi: "okay, but only if you promise to go back home now."

I see killua's expression change into a hurt expression, and now my heart is clenching. I just want to cry.

Killua: "*coldly says*ok..I'll go home Illumi" Noooooooo, no, no, no, no, no! This is all my fault!

Killua:" I give up"
As soon as killua said that, Illumi dropped me to the ground.
"Looks like killua gave up! So the winner of this round is Gittarackur!"
"Now, leorio and Bodoro please step up to the battle arena"
"*gasp*" I heard all the examiners gasp from something, so I looked at the direction they are looking at, and saw killua's face,hands, and clothes full of blood! Oh boy, he just killed the man! I think he has been stressed out from what Illumi told him a while ago. I totally understand him.

I'm not afraid of him being an assassin, but what he did was kind of unfair. Whatever, I just have to go after him!

...

It started raining outside. I'm all soaked wet "*pant,pant,huff* k-killua, wait!" After running for a while, I finally reached killua, but he seems a bit off. A different aura was leaking out of him. It's somehow similar to illumi's. Odd!
He was outside, walking back home. "Please, d-don't leave me" "(Y/N), go away. I can't stay with you anymore. I'll just cause you harm" "NO, killua, that's not true! Don't listen to Illumi, he's WRONG!"

"I'm a killing machine (Y/N)! I think you clearly saw me killing that man! Why? Because I was stressed! I KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN JUST BECAUSE OF MY FEELINGS! I couldn't control myself from killing him. What I did assured me that someday, I'd kill someone i love!"

"Killua, I don't care if you're an assassin, I still love you so much! And I'm sure you would never ever kill someone you love! It's you we're talking about. You'd never do that! I know you!"

" (Y/N), you don't understand do you? If I stay, you'll die." I came closer to him and held his arm tightly showing him that I'm not letting go.
Then he did something that seriously shocked me......He slapped my hand away and pushed me away from him, making me fall to the ground!
"Don't ever touch me again!" "*gasp* k-killua..." after a while of laying on the ground, I processed everything that happened. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I started crying silently.
He gave me one last hurtful look before walking away. "So you're just gonna keep me crying and walk away? So much for being the best boyfriend I cou-"

"SHUT UP!" He cut me off. I feel so heart broken right now, that I can't even speak anymore. My nose and eyes were red from crying. And I cried more.
"GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FREAKING FACE ANYMORE!" "F-FINE, *sniff* I-IF THAT'S WHAT Y-YOU WANT, THEN I'LL GLADLY D-DO IT! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO S-SEE YOUR F-FACE!" I retorted.

He wore his hood and hid his face that clearly held a hurt expression, then started running away. I stood up and headed back to the hunter exam. I feel really dizzy and I have a headache from all this crying. I've never experienced that side of killua before!

...

"(Y/N)! Where were you? Where's killua? Are you ok? Leorio and I have been searching for you." A certain worried Kurapika asked. "I-I'm fine. I was outside with killua. B-but....*sniff* w-we hadafightandkillualeftsoifeelsooheartbrokenrightnow,Idon'twannatalkaboutitanymore(we had a fight and killua left so I feel soo heartbroken right now, I don't wanna talk about it anymore.)

I answered as fast as I can while wiping away my tears."Oh (Y/N)! Come here, don't think about it too much, I'm sure killua will come back to you *hugs you A FRIENDLY hug*" I think I accidentally summoned Mamapika! Well, I don't regret it.

"'Killua will come back to you'? what do you mean by that?Wait, guys what's going on? Why are you crying? And kurapika, how the hell did you understand what she said? It was sooo freakin' fast...i didn't understand a thing!" That's a dumbfounded whining Leorio for ya.

"I have my ways Leorio. It's just a misunderstanding between (Y/N) and killua, I'm sure they'll get back together in no time."

"Oh! That killua...I didn't like him from when I first met him, and now he does this I-"
"Stop Leorio, you know I still love him right?"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"
"Hey guys, how about we go check on Gon together? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, we're done from the exam, and we'll go take our license now! So c'mon, let's get Gon!"

As we head to Gon's room I couldn't get my mind off of what happened between killua and I, it's just soo depressing! *sigh* I just feel kind of mad at him from what he did to me, I'm sure he wouldn't do such things.

*GASP* WAIT! WHAT IF IT WASN'T HIM!? OH MY GOD!! I REMEMBER NOW! How could I be soooo dumb when everything was soo clear.

When killua and Illumi were battling, Illumi's eyes had some sort of swirling motion, that could hypnotize anyone! I'm sure he somehow used his manipulation on killua and commanded him to do that.

Knowing killua, he'd suggest for us to run away together, there's no way he'd do such things! Oh no, I just remembered something else! Agh I hate when I remember things!

When I first got to know more about killua, he told me that he gets physically abused when he does something against his families rules. Which means that they'll obviously punish him because of running away. I have to do something....

Killua, don't worry, I'm coming for you, just wait a little longer.

(A/N): DONE! Guys, THANK U SO MUCH FOR 2K READS. Of course i'ma make a 2K reads scenario for you. I'm sooo sorry for the late update of this chapter. Question of the day: what are the properties of bungee gum? (Lmao sorry readers! XD). Don't forget to stay safe, and have a great day/night ahead of you. Remember I always love you *virtual hug"

❤️ PEACE OUT ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 178 17
Battle. Blood. Entertainment. That's all she had known. This was the reason she was born. Her destiny. She was told to fight, to kill, to hunt for th...
150K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
56.9K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
7.9K 134 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...