The Bad Boy Is Possessive

Від BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... Більше

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat

1.3M 31.9K 5.4K
Від BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat)

"Crap!" I shout when I realize I forgot my math book at home this morning. What a way to start off my Monday. Mr. Phillips will certainly have a field day with this. I'm pretty sure he's never liked me.

I can't believe I forgot it. I've never forgotten a book until today. It must have been due to my lack of sleep last night. I think that bike ride did something to me. I just feel a little off today. Oh well I'll just see if I can borrow Grace's for now.

"Hey Farrah. You ok?"

I quickly shut my locker and turn to see Hunter standing behind me smiling and blushed. I didn't know anyone was listening.

Hunter was one of Blake's friends from the football team. I remember him from a couple of the parties I went to with Blake. His idea not mine but they were still fun anyway. I quickly push away the memories when I felt that familiar hurt fill my chest again.

"Hey Hunter." I smiled weakly. "What brings you here?"

He shrugged. "I was just wondering if I could talk to you a minute."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why would he want to talk to me? The only thing we had in common before was Blake and now that's not even there.

"Uh....sure." I said after checking the halls for Brody. Somehow I don't think he would be ok with this but curiosity was getting the better of me.

"Not here." He said turning his back to me and walking down the hall.

I was starting to get the feeling I made a mistake but again I wanted to know what he wanted so I just kept walking. We rounded the corner of the hall and kept going until Hunter suddenly stopped in front of the janitor's closet in a deserted part of the hallway.

"What's up?" I asked.

Before he answered he shot me a guilty look and then moved his eyes to something behind me. I felt oddly confused and turned around only to come face to face with Blake standing in the doorway of the closet. Oh no.

Before I could make a move away from him, his arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me inside the closet with him and shut the door. I tried to scream and kick for him to let me go but it did me no good seeing as he was stronger than me.

"Farrah, calm down. I just want to talk." He said when he released me.

I quickly turned to face him placing my back to the wall to get some distance from him in this tiny closet.

"Then you could have just asked like a normal person. You don't to do all of this." I yelled but the fear was still evident in my voice.

"I'm sorry but I thought you wouldn't come." He stated.

Yeah he was probably right but I couldn't let him know that or he'll know he was right.

"What do you want?" I say getting strait to the point.

He crossed his arms and a serious expression took over his features. "Why are you with Brody Bauer?"

Oh so this is what this was about? He's jealous.

"None of your business." I spat.

He had no right to question me about my actions when he should have been questioning his own.

"I don't buy that whole act about you liking him, Farrah. You have never showed any interest in him before. Do you even know him?"

"Better than I do you." I mumbled bitterly.

"What?" He questioned obviously surprised.

Crap Farrah, get your shit strait. He isn't supposed to know.

"Yes I know him." I lied. I really don't. I mean I know some stuff but we're still just getting to know each other.

"You know he's not a nice guy right?" He states.

And you are?

"Why do you even care Blake?"

He was really pissing me off right now.

"Because you're my girl-"

"Was." I corrected. "Was your girl."

His face turned angry at my words as he took the few steps to me and placed his hands on my wall beside my head caging me in. Oh no this is not good.

"Cut the crap Farrah. You still love me I know it."

My eyes began to water but I held back the tears. He was right. I do still love him but I don't want to anymore. I just want to hate him and get on with my life. I just want to forget everything that happened between us like it was nothing. I'm tired of feeling hurt and sad over him. I just want to move on.

"Stay away from me Blake." I whispered. "It's over between us. Just accept that."

He quickly shook his head. "No. I can't. I want you back."

His face and hands closed in on me as he held my face gently. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and it made my skin tingle and not in the good way. If it were any other situation this might appear romantic but right now all I could picture was his lips all over Megan's and it made me sick. In this moment I wish I were anywhere but here.

"Farrah?" He said softly trying to get my attention. "I love you."

I shook my head but didn't say anything. No he doesn't. If he did he wouldn't have cheated on me my with my friend. Ex friend.

Just as his lips were about to make contact with mine I placed my hands on his chest in what might appear to be a sweet gesture and shoved him off of me. My action startled him enough to keep in place for a few seconds for me to get away.

I yanked open the door and ran from the room as fast as possible. I needed to put some distance between us fast. I never should have come here to begin with. Why didn't I listen to my head?

I kept looking behind me as I ran to make sure he didn't follow me and slammed right into someone. Their arms quickly grabbed me before I could fall to the ground and I was thankful.

"Farrah?" Brody asked surprised. "What's wrong?"

I looked up at him and saw concern written all over his face. Wait concern? That can't be right.

"Why were you running?" He asked.

My heart was still pounding in my chest from the sprint to answer him just yet. I needed to catch my breath first.

"Are you hurt?"

My heart but I knew that's not what he meant and shook my head. "No."

He let me go once he saw I was ok and gave me a serious look. "Want to tell me what happened?"

Do I? Should he know? What will this mean for Blake? I'm mad at him no doubt but Brody would kill him if he knew what happened. I have to lie. I know how bad some of the fights are he gets in and no one needs to be physically hurt. I'm not one for violence.

"I was just rushing to class." I lied.

"Then why were you looking behind you like someone was after you?" He questions clearly not believing me.

"I-I was...trying to avoid someone."

"Really?" He said. "You're going to lie to me?"

Ugh how does he know? Does he have some kind of hidden radar something? What gave me away?

"Either you can tell me or I'll find out some other way." He stated no taking his eyes off of me.

Well, I guess there's no use in lying now. He won't give up until he knows.

"I'm running from Blake." I confessed. "He cornered me in the janitor's closet and-"

"How did he get you in there?"

"Hunter said he want to talk to-"

"Hunter? Blake's friend?" He questioned

"Are you going to keep cutting me off?" I snapped. I mean if he really wanted to know he would just shut up already. I hate being interrupted.

"So I'm guess he was Blake's plan to get you alone?" He stated.

I nodded my head even though he had already put the pieces together and watched his reaction. He did not look please. In fact he looked a little scary and had some rage building up. Oh no. I need to put out this fire.

"I handled it. Don't worry."

"How?" He questioned.

"Just trust me on this. I think he gets the picture now and won't be bothering me anymore." I replied.

"Tell me everything that happened then." He said firmly.

I gave in knowing he wasn't letting this go and dived into the whole story. Somehow throughout the whole thing I was able to convince him to just let it go but only after promising him the next time I would let him handle it. He stilled didn't look to happy about it but I don't think he'll do anything.

I was finally able to lighten the mood by making a few jokes like we normally did and I think I saw him crack a smile. I felt proud I was able to calm him down. I didn't think I had it in me. Who knew right?

"You know it was curiosity that killed the cat right?" He smirked as he playfully bumped shoulders with me while walking down the hall together.

"What does that even mean?" I chuckled.

"It means you shouldn't be so curious all the time. It can lead to something bad." He stated.

"We'll thanks for enlightening me." I laughed. "I'll remember that for next time."

And I would. From now on I'm staying away from anyone who is friends with Blake and anything I'm not sure of no matter how much my curiosity gets to me. I won't give in next time. I owe this experience for that one.

---------------------------------------------------

Comment.........Vote..........Follow!

 This chapter is dedicated to @babychumm for the awesome new cover she made >>>>>>>>>>>>

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4M 29.4K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
Deal With It Від Aysha :)

Романтика

221K 6.5K 57
Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Ever since the beginning of High School, Ty...
Playing His Game Від C

Підліткова література

2.7M 72.7K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
737 89 22
Shyanne is your average fifteen year old student. With a cheating ex and love for her best friend what is she going to do? Ed cheated on Shy. Shy bro...