Siriusly James!

Por KTheBookEnthusiast8

The Classic FanFic of the Time-Travelling family. The Golden Marauders were bored and decided to break into H... Más

The Prologue
A History Lesson
Siriusly, Why Do You Have a Time Turner?
I am Deerly Sorry
The Lupin and the Howling Proof
The Fawned Weasley's- Part 1
The Fawned Weasley's -Part 2
The Fawned Weasley's- Part 3
The Fur-ocious and Humble Grangers-Weasley's
Deerly Potter's
Questions- Part 1
Questions- Part 2
Getting to Know Each Other
Photographs- Part 1
Photographs- Part 2
Photographs- Part 3
Deer Me, this Might Turn out Unexpected- Maybe
Round Two May Be Worst than the First
We Are the Champions
The Sirius Order Meeting
Slithery Parselmouths
Another Question Chapter *yay
James Had an Idea (that's a first)
It Has Began (Cue Dramatic Music)
Obliviate
The Year 2000
Well That's A Wrap

Reflection

2.7K 61 52
Por KTheBookEnthusiast8

Rose POV

It was later that night. Everyone was silent and went to bed early. It wasn't every day we see our younger parents, live with them for over a fortnight and then suddenly told that we are leaving. They weren't as strict and we learnt a lot more about them and how it lead to Voldemort's defeat.

I was in bed. I know nobody would be sleeping. I reflected for hours. We have been only for 2 weeks, but it seemed like a month. Out of everything from this experience, my favourite thing to occur was most definitely the chat last night with mum, dad and Hugo.

Mum had called me after questions last night to ask me if I wanted to join dad, Hugo and I tonight at around 12 in the attic.

"ok, I'll be there," I say as I went to 'sleep'.

At around 5 till I felt mum shake me. I turn and she signals to follow her up to the attic.

We pushed open the door of the attic to see dad and Hugo was already sitting down.

"Hey," I say and I sat down next to Hugo.

"Umm why don't we try and get to know each other," Dad suggested.

"Ok... what is your favourite colour," Hugo asked.

"Sky blue," mum said looking into dad's sky blue eyes.

"Caramel Brown," Dad said.

"Red," Hugo said.

"Sunset Orange," I say after Peeta from the Hunger Games.

"Ok what is your favourite teacher," I asked, "Mine is Professor McGonagall."

"Same, Professor McGonagall," mum said.

"Lupin," Dad said.

"Professor Longbottom," Hugo said.

"What Neville becomes a teacher?" Mum asked.

"Yeah he took over from Sprout," Hugo said.

"And your 8, you aren't in school?" Dad asked Hugo.

"Well he is my godfather," Hugo replies.

"Middle Name?" Hugo continued and asked. A weird question as we know everyone's middle name, but we just rolled with it.

"Mine is Jean" mum says.

"Same," I say.

"Arthur," Hugo says.

"Billius," dad says.

"Um, what about your favourite sport?" Mum asked.

"Quidditch," dad said very quickly.

"Football," Hugo said. (Soccer if you are like me and other countries)

"Cricket," I say.

"Athletics," Mum says.

"What is your favourite memory?" Dad asked.

"My favourite memory was my 11th birthday, spending it with Hermione and Harry. We were down at the lake and Harry and Hermione attempted to make me a birthday cake. Even Hermione stopped studying the day to have fun around the lake. That's my favourite memory," Dad said.

"When I first found out I was a witch. I had always known I have been different my entire life and I finally got answers when Professor McGonagall knocked on my door and told me what I have kinda known my entire life. It was sad as I had to leave all of my muggle friends and I had an amazing teacher, but I met the two greatest people in my life, Ron and Harry. That is my favourite memory, finding out I was a witch," mum said with tears if happiness in her eyes from thinking of the memory.

"Mine was when I first met Scorpius," Dad looked at me weirdly.

"Albus and I were sitting in the compartment and Scorpius came in asking if the compartment was free and he can sit with us because he knows no one else and his family has a bad representation. We hadn't recognised each other yet, so we introduced ourselves. As soon as we said our names, he tensed up given our family history and he stood up to leave and we asked him why he is leaving. He turned around and said our parent's history and we replied that we didn't give a shit about anything that doesn't directly involve us. He sat back down, and I think that is when myself and Albus developed our crushes for him. He is more like his mother and you guys are great mates with Mr Malfoy now," I say.

"Hang on, he pulled a me. Asking if the compartment was free?" Dad said, "and how did we become friends with Malfoy?"

"Uncle Harry and you two gave him a white ferret for Christmas after agreeing that we needed to let go of your past history," I say.

"Oh, ok," Mum replied hesitantly but suppressing giggles. Dad just burst out laughing.

"Hugo what about you," Dad asked Hugo. When we didn't get an answer, we turned to see him leaning up to mum snoring his head off, fast asleep.

"I think it is time to go to bed, I have a feeling something big will happen tomorrow," Mum said.

"Yeah, I'll carry him... goodnight," dad said as he picked up Hugo and walked out of the attic.

"Let's go, mum," I say, mum, blushed but followed me out of the room.

That night (which was last night) felt like ages ago. I looked to where my mother was sleeping I smiled at the sight of my younger mother.

Slowly, my eyes began to close as I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------

Teddy POV

I was the last one to go upstairs to bed after dinner.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I will never be able to see my parents alive again.

I was an emotional wreck. I have been able to spend 2 weeks with my dead parents. However, within those 2 weeks, mum and dad have been working busy so I have rarely seen them.

"You ok dear," I heard from behind me. I turned to see Victoire.

I mumbled in response.

She kissed my cheek as I watched the Molly clean the kitchen before bed.

"I'm going to bed... goodnight," Victoire said as she walked out of the room as I told her I will be in soon.

I was reflecting on what I have done with my parents. Nothing really stood out and to be honest that made me slightly sad.

I stood up and started helping Molly with the dishes. At around 10 o'clock something surprised me occurred.

My parents walked in the door.

"Watcher Teddy, hello Molly," Mum said sitting down at the table. Dad just nodded at us.

"I am going to check if everyone is asleep," Molly said as we finished the dishes.

She moved outside of the room. I went and move the photo box to sit down next to dad.

"Um so was working today," I say nervously. They both look at me weirdly.

"I'm sorry I haven't had a conversation with you guys in my life and it's weird to talk to my dead parents," I confessed.

They both looked at me sympathetically.

"Um... tell us a bit about you," Dad started.

"A couple months after the war Harry took custody of me after Grandma is no longer able to look after me. But she is still kicking in 2019," I say as I knew that was on their mind after I reminded them that they died.

"I think Rem was trying to say more about you, what's your favourite memory," Mum asked.

"Um..." I say nervously. "I have two. One with Victoire and one with Harry.

"My first kiss with Victoire and when Harry showed me his memories of you guys," I said as a lump started to form in my throat.

"Can you tell us what memories he showed you because I want to see what my son is learning about me?" Mum said.

"Some of these are in the future so you may not understand but here I go...

Dad teaching Harry how to do a Patronus, mum showing off her Metamorpgmagus powers, dad holding Harry, preventing him to jump into the veil after Sirius's death, you guys coming to Harry's 17th Birthday and a lot more. Basically, anything involving you two." I say really quickly with my hair rapidly changing colours as I went through the list. It then settled back to its normal teal blue

"Thank you for sharing that with us," Dad said as we became more comfortable with talking. We sat at the table for hours enjoying the time we had left before we depart.

My deepest wish since I could remember had become a reality, it was a beautiful and amazing night.

--------------------------

No One's POV

Not a sound could be heard.

Huge dark shadows crawled up the long a pale wall.

Everyone was asleep.

Except for one.

Moving as stealthy as she can be, moving down towards the kitchen. Unfortunately, her vibrate red locks (unlike the Weasley Ginger) stood out from within the dark shadows.

She moved down the stairs jumping over those that would creak. She made her way to the kitchen and moved towards the box of photo's that Teddy had moved just hours before. Not that she knew, she was 'asleep'.

Carefully, she picked up the box. She took out one photo in particular and shut the lid, not changing the position from when she first saw it.

She raced up to the attic as she had only been in there days before, as quiet as she could.

She pushed open the door and moved to where an old music box was placed.

She put the photo on the back along with something a certain Sirius Black had slipped her at dinner.

She was nervous. This was breaking the law of space and time continuum, but the feeling eased as she shut it.

She shut the music box and 7-year-old Lily Potter went off to bed, not regretting her decision one bit.

------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger... What did Sirius give Lily and what photo did she hide, no one will know until I release the next chapters.

Stay tuned.

Thankyou for reading another chapter. Please remember to comment your opinions and I hope you enjoyed.

1552 Words

K

(づ◕ᗜ◕)づ

Published- whatever the date is (11th October 2020)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

431K 19.5K 38
━━ ❪ 𖠵 𝐇𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❝𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙪...
127K 1.2K 42
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...
324K 7.6K 15
James Sirius Potter knew he was not supposed to be in his Dad's study, but when James gets curious nothing can stop him. Well, nothing except his ann...