Call Out My Name [spencer rei...

By constantpanicmode

๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ... More

0. call out my name
1. the wolf
2. high
3. cross your mind
4. crazy in love
5. watch me burn
6. do it for me
7. not afraid anymore
8. lies in the dark
9. pray
10. where you belong
11. bom bidi bom
12. sacrifice
13. finish line
14. code blue
15. the hills
16. wicked games
17. love me like you do
18. she
19. baby
20. do i wanna know?
21. hold on
21.1. update
22. sign of the times
23. never tear us apart
24. god is a woman
25. train wreck
26. one night only
27. swim
28. capital letters
28.1. love me harder

28.2. thank you

32.1K 440 144
By constantpanicmode

𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆,

SO MANY OF Y'ALL WERE SO MAD THIS STORY WAS ENDING AND IT WAS LITERALLY SO HARD KEEPING IT A SECRET THAT I WAS PLANNING A SEQUEL.

anyway— i can only imagine how many people went sprinting to check it out but i just wanted to give a brief thank you first to everyone who read this fic and for the constant outflow of support that i received. this fic was so much fun to write and i loved every single step of the way!

i never had a day where i felt discouraged to write this and i have you guys to thank for that. i'm so thankful to everyone for all the votes and comments, they mean the absolute fucking world to me! thank you for letting me use my love for writing to entertain you guys!

thank you guys so much for this awesome journey! personally, i feel like this is my best work yet, and i hope that people continue to love this fic as much as i do. i hope the sequel is just as awesome and that you guys love it as much as this fic!

i love you guys so much <3

see you at the sequel!! ;))

-emilee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.3K 30
๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™...
919K 16.7K 41
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
22.2K 602 28
โ™•๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
127K 3.3K 25
โ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...