Kamen Rider X My Hero Academi...

By Me-Gagu-Re

A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For un... More

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?
Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.
Chapter 3: Combat Training From the Climax, Bakugo Vs. Midoriya
Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J
Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1
Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2
Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3
Chapter 8: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 1: Obstacle Race
Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament
Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki
Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...
Chapter 14: The Final Exams
Chapter 15: Shocking News
Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1
Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2
Announcement

Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!

5.3K 57 33
By Me-Gagu-Re

Badoraku is in a train, wearing his earphones, and watching CoryxKenshin playing the "best" zombie game ever made, Dead Rising.

Since the year is around the late 2140s or early 2150s, this video is over a hundred years old. Cory is one of the funniest and famous YouTubers ever in history because of his edits and his expressions. Even though his channel is a "Christian Server" and he is also a Christian himself, he tends to throw in adult and dirty jokes, which makes himself and his videos even funnier, you know, because Cory is Cory.

Man 1: Hey... hey...!

He could barely hear anything due to how many people were talking and the sound in his phone was blocking the outside sounds. The man behind him decided to tap his shoulder to get his attention. Badoraku turned around and removes his earphones off to listen to the man.

Man 1: You're Xiong, right?

Few of the passengers turned their attention to Badoraku and begin to realize him.

Badoraku: Yeah, why?

Man 1: You placed in first place at the sports festival! Great job out there!

Man 2: Wait, did I just hear someone say "Xiong"?

Then, a small T.V. screen shows the picture of Badoraku in there in first place.

Man 3: You're right. He is Xiong from Class A of the first year!

Woman 1: Wow, it really is him!

Woman 2: He's bigger than I thought he is.

Man 4: That was amazing!

Woman 3: He's the one with the costumes. How does he come up with those designs?

Man 2: I think he was also confirmed to be that vigilante from before. You know, the one with that really huge snake!

Man 5: Well, at least he's in a hero course, so that wouldn't be a problem for him.

Woman 4: The way he fought was cool!

Passengers: Do your best, hero!

Badoraku: Thank you, I will.

(Opening)

(At U.A.)

Badoraku was carrying his umbrella out because it was a rainy day, and as soon he got inside, he sets his umbrella by the section where the other umbrellas were at. He saw Midoriya and Iida by their lockers, talking about something.

Badoraku: (It has to be about the Hero Killer, Stain.)

He ignores it for now and went to class. In class, mostl of everyone were talking about being interviewed by people.

Ashido: It's so much different when they broadcast the matches on T.V. after all, huh? When I was on my here, many people talked to me!

Kirishima: Yeah, me, too!

Hagakure: People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!

Ojiro: Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?

Sero: I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, "Don't worry about it".

Asui: Don't worry about it!

Sero then started to freak out after hearing Asui saying it.

Badoraku: You don't know how many people talked to me along the way. They swarmed in on me like crazy, man! Like, a light attracting moths.

Kirishima: That's because you're in first place!

Ashido: Remember back then, when you squeezed me with your legs? Ah, that hurts a lot!

Badoraku: Sorry, maybe I should've did something different.

Asui: I'm very glad of you being in first place, Bado.

Badoraku: Ah, it was nothing really.

Then, the door opens up to reveal Aizawa without his bandages anymore.

Aizawa: Morning.

Class A: Good morning!

Asui: Ribbit? Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are all gone. I'm glad.

Aizawa: The old lady went overboard with her treatment on me. Now more importantly, we are having a special hero informatics class today.

Most of the entire class frozen and are thinking of hard lessons coming in.

Class A: (Here it is!)

Kaminari: (What do you mean, "special"? Is it a quiz? I swear it better not... I didn't study anything!)

Kirishima: (I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that...)

Aizawa: Today... you'll be coming up with hero names. Got it?

Most of the class got up and cheered for their special hero informatics lesson.

Class A: Finally, we're gonna do something exciting.

Aizawa was easily irritated of his class and silenced them by flashing his eyes red.

Aizawa: This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. Most of these offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation.

Mineta: Adults are so selfish...!

Badoraku: (Well... alright, then.)

Hagakure: So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, right?

Aizawa: Correct. And here are the totals for those with the offers.

He pulls out a remote and shows the offering results on the board.

Xiong, 4124
Todoroki, 4123
Bakugo, 3556
Tokoyami, 360
Iida, 301
Kaminari, 272
Yaoyorozu, 108
Kirishima, 68
Uraraka, 20
Sero, 14

Aizawa: In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year.

Badoraku: (Seriously?!)

Badoraku dies in the inside and leans back with his face in a blank expression, looking down. He was still in first place and he had one more offer ahead of Todoroki.

Kaminari: Gah, there's such a big difference!

Aoyama: Gosh, those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!

Kirishima: Looks like the places on the board and the sports festival are still the same as usual.

Sero: Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium...

Bakugo: What're the pros afraid of, huh?!

Uraraka was freaking out in happiness and is shaking Iida's shoulders back and forward.

Uraraka: Wow, we got offers!!!

Iida: Yes, yes.

Midoriya in the other hand, did not get any offers at all and Mineta is shaking his left shoulder.

Mineta: Midoriya, you didn't get anything...! They're probably scared of you 'cause of the way you were fighting.

Midoriya: Yeah...

Some of the students turned their attention to Badoraku, who is still dead inside.

Kirishima: Uh, Badoraku...

Asui: Are you okay, Bado?

Badoraku did not reply and instead turned his head to his right, while still looking down.

Sero: Guess that's rough for him being in first place...

Aizawa: Keeping those results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros.

The internship part caught everyone's attention.

Midoriya: Internships?

Aizawa: Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand.

Sato: So that explains the hero names!

Uraraka: Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!

Aizawa: Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it...

Midnight: ...you'll have hell to pay later!

Midnight walks into the room with her arms behind her head and most of the boys were so excited to see Midnight.

Midnight: Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!

Aizawa: Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that.

He grabs out his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: When you introduce yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and nature's do often agree". Like "All Might", for example. Now if you excuse me...

He went to a corner, stuffs himself inside of his sleeping bag, and lays down to fall asleep. Midnight gave out whiteboards to the front rows to pass them for their own columns. Some students started to write down their hero names on their whiteboards, while others are still thinking of one.

Midnight: Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready.

Kirishima: (Whoa, whoa, whoa! We're presenting these?!)

Sero: (Man, that'll take some nerve...)

The first person to step up in the front is Aoyama.

Aoyama: Here I go... "Shining Hero: 'I can not stop twinkling!'" Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!

Class A: (It's a sentence!)

Midnight took his whiteboard and began rewriting it.

Midnight: It'll be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't".

Aoyama: You're right, mademoiselle.

Class A: It's okay?!

Sato: Anyway, choose one. English or French!

Ashido: Then, I'll go next!

She excitingly went up in the front with her whiteboard.

Ashido: Hero name, "Alien Queen"!

Then, an image of the Queen Xenomorph with Ashido's face appeared in Midnight's mind.

Midnight: Two! Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood?! I wouldn't if I were you!

Ashido: Dang it...

Class A: (Idiot. Since the first ones were weird, it feels like we're supposed to make them funny now!)

Asui raised her hand in the air.

Asui: Ribbit? Then, may I go next?

Midnight: Go ahead, Tsu!

Asui got in the front with her whiteboard.

Asui: I've been thinking of this ever since elementary school.

She reveals her hero name to the class.

Asui: "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

Midnight: That's cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!

Most of the class were impressed of Asui's hero name and began cheering her "Froppy".

Class A: Froppy! Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!

Kirishima got in the front next and showed his hero name on his whiteboard.

Kirishima: Then, I'll go, too! "Sturdy Hero, Red Riot!"

Midnight: "Red Riot"? You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot, right?

Kirishima: Yes! It's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for is Crimson himself.

Midnight: If you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much pressure.

Kirishima: I'm prepared for that!

Kaminari: Man, I haven't thought of one yet...

Jiro taps his shoulder and Kaminari turns to her.

Jiro: Why don't I give you one? How about "Jamming-yay"?

Kaminari: It's like Hemingway, who wrote A Farewell to Arms! Sounds smart! Sounds cool!

Jiro started to giggle when she remembers back of Kaminari becoming stupid.

Jiro: No... It's because even though you're strong... you always end up like that.

She stopped herself and went up to the front.

Kaminari: Jiro! Stop screwing around!

Jiro: "Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack."

Midnight: Oh, that's good! Next!

Shoji: "Tentacle Hero: Tentacole."

Midnight: It's like tentacle with some octopus thrown in! Next!

Sero: "Taping Hero: Cellophane."

Midnight: Nice and simple! That's important! Next!

Ojiro: "Martial Hero: Tailman."

Midnight: Your name reflects your body! Next!

Sato: "Sweets Hero: Sugarman!"

Midnight: So sweet! Next!

Ashido: "Pinky!"

Midnight: Peachy pink complexion!

Kaminari: "Stungun Hero: Chargebolt", combing "charge" with "lighting bolt"!

Midnight: Oh, I feel tingly! Next!

Hagakure: "Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!"

Midnight: That's great! Come on, let's keep moving!

Yaoyorozu: I hope I will not bring shane to this name. "Everything Hero: Creati."

Midnight: Creative!

Todoroki: "Shoto."

Midnight: Your name? Are you sure?

Todoroki: Yeah.

Midnight: Next!

Tokoyami: "Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi."

Badoraku: (Hold up! Did he just say "Tsukuyomi"?)

Midnight: God of the night! Next!

Mineta: "Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice!"

Midnight: Pop and kitschy!

Koda went in the front and showed his name, "Petting Hero: Anima" without saying anything.

Midnight: Okay, got it!

Bakugo: "King Explosion Murder."

Midnight: You probably shouldn't use something like that, Bakugo. I will not tolerate that.

Bakugo: Why not?!

Kirishima: You should be "Explosion Boy"!

Bakugo: Shut up, Weird Hair!

Uraraka: Okay, my turn...

Uraraka got up from her desk and went in the front with her whiteboard.

Uraraka: This is what I thought of "Uravity".

Midnight: Sounds stylish! Next!

Badoraku: All right!

He got up from his seat and shows his whiteboard with his hero name.

Badoraku: I am... "Kamen Rider Heiwa."

Midnight: Why use Kamen Rider?

Badoraku: Why? Well, allow me to explain. One, if some of you don't understand the "Kamen" part, whenever I transform, my armors and helmets hides my face. Because if I call myself the "Kamen Hero", it would be weird because most heroes wears masks to hide their faces.

Midnight: That true.

Badoraku: Next for the "Rider" part, I will be riding on motorcycles.

Midnight: All right, that explains the "Rider". And your "Heiwa"?

Badoraku: Okay, so you all know about Heisei era and Reiwa era in Japan, right?

Most of the class nod at him.

Badoraku: If I mashed in Heisei and Reiwa together, they create Heiwa. Boom! If you're wondering, why? Don't question me.

Midnight: I like the way you designed your hero name! Mixing in the eras of Japan in the past and using Kamen and Rider! Excellent!

The class were more impressed of his unique name.

Midnight: Choosing hero names is going more smoothly than I thought it would! Now the only one left is Bakugo who needs to rethink. That even goes to Iida and Midoriya, right?

Iida is having a flashback of him talking to his heavily wounded older brother at the hospital. He was about to write his brother's hero name, but decided to scratch that, and used his name instead.

Midnight: You're using your first name, as well?

Midoriya is still thinking of his hero name.

Midnight: Midoriya, are you ready?

Midoriya: Y-Yes!

He showed his hero name and most of the class were shocked of him.

Jiro: Midoriya?

Kaminari: Are you really okay with that?

Kirishima: You might be called that forever, you know.

Midoriya: Yeah. I didn't like this name until now. But... someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy.

He remembers telling Bakugo about his "Deku" meaning "You can do it".

Midoriya: This is my hero name!

On his whiteboard, his hero name is Deku. Bakugo was irritated, but Uraraka was happy for Midoriya.

Bakugo: "Lord Explosion Murder!"

Midnight: No, that's still no good...

Badoraku just facepalms himself at Bakugo for choosing such a violent name as a hero name.

(Later)

Aizawa: Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll continue on talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you will have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting interns. They will work in different places and have different specialities.

Midnight: For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains.

Aizawa: Think carefully before you choose because if you end up choosing random ones, then you'll end up with those agencies and you will end up doing the things that the agencies do.

Class A: Yes, sir!

Kirishima: I want to fight crime in urban areas!

Asui: I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?

Badoraku: There should be one.

Aizawa: Turn in your choices before the weekend.

Kaminari: We've only got two days?!

Aizawa: Just make your decision efficiently. Dismissed.

He and Midnight left the classroom for the next teacher to come in for first period.

(Lunchtime)

Ashido: Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?

Badoraku: Not yet...

Mineta: I'm going to Mt. Lady!

Badoraku wheezed for a bit before bursting out a laughter while slamming his desk.

Badoraku: You serious?

Mineta: Of course!

Badoraku: And what value will you get out of that, hmm?

Mineta: Well...

Asui: Mineta, you're thinking about perverted things, aren't you?

Mineta: Of course not!

Badoraku: Ha, got 'em.

Ojiro: Ashido, you made it quite far in the tournament, too. It's weird that you didn't get any offers.

Ashido: Well, Badoraku knocked me out of bounds, so that's probably why I didn't get any.

Sero: Have you decided one yet?

Badoraku: Heck no, it's so hard. Why? Why you do this? (I wonder... if there's an agency that focuses on combat and rescuing.)

(After School)

Uraraka: Deku, let's go home together.

Midoriya: All right.

Uraraka: Iida, you too--

They turned to see that Iida has already left the building.

Midoriya: He probably decided on which internship he wants to go and went to the staff room.

When he opens the door, All Might appears in front of him in a fast pace and Midoriya backs away in fright.

All Might: I am here! In a bizarre position!

Midoriya: Wh-What's the matter? Why are you in such a hurry?

All Might: Come with me just a moment.

Midoriya: Oh, o-okay...

Uraraka: Ah, man... Bado, do you want to come with us?

Badoraku: Nah, I'll go by myself. Well, see you tomorrow.

Uraraka: Goodbye!

Badoraku takes his leave and went to the train station while still thinking about which agency to go.

Drageder: Where will you go?

Badoraku: I don't know. I still have couple of days to decide.

(Next Week)

The students have decided on their agency and are at a train station with Aizawa.

Aizawa: You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything.

Ashido: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir", Ashido.

Ashido: Yes, sir...

Aizawa: Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! You're not kids anymore. Off with you, now.

Class A: Yes, sir!

Ashido: I can't wait!

Kirishima: Tokoyami, you're going to Kyushu? That's in the opposite direction.

With Class A choosing their internships, they will be there for most of the time, and what will Badoraku go for his internship?

(Ending)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 642 21
An American exchange student joins Class 1-A at the beginning of the first term. But this student has no desire to become a hero, he just wants to li...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
43.3K 937 26
What if Izuku Midoriya didn't just have the powers of One for All? What if he also has the power of Ghost Rider as well? This is the story of how Mid...
846 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...