Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Bedtime Trouble

6.6K 88 4
By multifandoms23

Tonight was the night that Zayn and I were putting our foots down and keeping Niall in his room at night. We weren't really doing much but Niall was in a grey sweatsuit with a pair of grey and white striped socks.

"No unca' wou wou" Niall says as he and Louis played.

"What?" He smirks.

"Not wike dat"

"Can you stop winding my kid up?" I tell him, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry but he's so easy"

"Sorry but he loves you so if you keep winding him up, he won't want to play with you" I retaliate back.

"Alright, you got me" Louis stopped winding Niall up and actually played with him.

"You look worried, everything ok?" Harry comes over to me.

"Not really, tonight is the night I'm gonna try and put Niall back to his own bed and I just know it isn't going to do down well since he's so used to sleeping with Zayn and I" I explain.

"You know I'm always happy to help, Li" he tells me.

"I know, thanks"

"Ni, want some lunch?"

"Ohh lunch" I hear Louis.

"Is your name Niall?" Zayn chuckles as they both came through.

"Unca wou wou not 'iall, dat wouis" Niall laughs, making us laugh.

"That's right, that's Louis not Niall" Zayn chuckles as he clips Niall into his highchair. We give him some lunch (and Louis) before they went and played again.

"Can Hazza play?" Harry sits down on the carpet with them.

"Tourse" Niall says.

"Thank you, Niall" they were soon playing a game of hide and seek but you could hear Niall trying to contain his laughter, which was the cutest thing ever.

"Found ya" Harry opens the cupboard doors, making Niall scream/laugh.

"Ha Ha" Harry says before picking him up and tickling him.

"Ah no" Niall laughs.

"Ni wanna go cuddle papa in bed?" I ask him.

"Eah"

"Sorry H" I take Niall upstairs and lay him down with Zayn.

"Wouldn't be surprised if I found both of you asleep" I chuckle as I kissed Niall on the head before doing the same to Zayn.

"Can't promise you" he smiles. I leave them two be as they sleep before heading back down. It was half an hour later and I go and check on them both to only find that they were both asleep. I take a quick pic before leaving the room. They both soon wake up from the nap and we have dinner.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Zayn asks me.

"I'm just worrying about tonight" I tell him.

"About Niall? It'll be alright, it might take us forever to keep him in his own bed but we'll get through it, you have me"

"Thanks" he kisses my forehead before I go and grab some pyjamas for Niall.

"Daddy" Niall comes running to me once he saw me enter the room.

"Hi baby" I chuckle. I change his nappy before putting him into a blue cloud all in one.

"Here you want these" Zayn says as he held out a blue giraffe dummy and a couple of blue and white cloud muslin cloths.

He takes them and says night to the boys, who say night back but wishes us good luck. We take Niall straight to his room, which we always do before kissing him goodnight and pretending to go downstairs. It takes him a couple of minutes to come out and head into our room so Zayn was first in.

"Come on baby, back into your own bed" he tells him.

"No papa" he whines as Zayn takes him back to his own bed.

"That's it, good boy lay down" he tells him, ignoring his whines. He leaves and Niall soon comes out again.

"It's bedtime" he simply tells him this time before placing him back into his own bed. He does this for quite some time until we headed to bed. This is when it got worse.

"Back into bed" I tell him as I got out of bed and took him back. There were so many tears, I almost caved but I didn't. Zayn and I took turns taking him to bed.

"Daddy! Papa!" He cries as he stood by the door. Zayn gets up and takes him right back.

"Papa" he cries.

"This is so hard" Zayn sighs once he got back into the room.

"I know, I know, we're doing good so far, I've almost caved but I didn't"

"Me too, just now, I hate seeing him cry like that"

"I know it is honey" we talk for a bit not realising that it had suddenly gone quiet. Louis texted us seconds later with a pic of Niall sleeping on the floor just outside our room. Zayn and I quietly get up and go look for ourselves.

"Ohh, I feel so bad" I coo.

"I know, I'll go put him to bed" Zayn says as he carefully lifted him into his arms.

"Shh shh" he soothed him as he took him back to his own bed.

"Let's go to bed, it's only half one in the morning" we all headed back to bed with no more disruption from Niall for the first time in forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
326K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2
164K 3K 13
"I want to go home." "You are home, sweetie." A Larry Stylinson ageplay story. WARNING: this story contains forced ageplay.
108K 2.3K 15
Paul's daughter is getting into some trouble at school. Paul decided that she should go on tour with the boys to try and keep an eye on her. What hap...