Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

A Normal Day

9.2K 107 6
By multifandoms23

Over the last couple of weeks, Niall had made a lot of progress throughout this whole transition. Louis and Harry were now uncle Lou and uncle Haz.

"Nialler, let's go get some clothes on so we can go pick up uncle Hazza" we were yet to sort a proper room out for him so I had to change him in the living room.

"Papa?" He asks.

"Papa's still sleeping, baby, we need to go wake him up" I tell him as I changed his nappy before getting him dressed into a long sleeve black and white striped bodysuit, a pair of black joggers, a red, black, grey and orange jumper with a pair of colourful striped socks.

"Ok, let's go get papa up" I take him upstairs and put him on our bed.

"Papa" Niall calls for him, hitting his back.

"I'm up, I'm up" he grumbles.

"Come, we need to go get Harry"

"Alright" he moans before pulling Niall into a hug.

"Tell daddy to let me sleep, Ni"

"Papa sweep" Niall looks at me.

"Papa needs to get up or I won't get him coffee" Zayn soon gets ready and we get in the car, only to realise we don't have the right equipment for Niall, he had no car seat, pushchair or highchair.

"You need to stay in your seatbelt" I warn him as I clipped him in.

"Tay" we start making our way but Niall was messing around in his seat, trying to climb out of his belt, leaning over the seats, just messing around.

"Stop it now or I'll come back there and hold your seatbelt" Zayn turns around and warns him.

"Unca 'azza" he soon cheers once he saw Harry.

"Hi buddy" he coos as he got in the car.

"Watch him please, he's been trying to climb out of his belt"

"Oh right, sure"

"Ni, sit still please, I'll hug you when we get in alright?" We hear Harry tell him.

"Tay" we soon get back and Harry helps Niall out of the car.

"Oh, here Ni, it's a hot chocolate" Zayn gives Niall his drink.

"Careful now" we head inside with Harry carrying Niall. Zayn and I went to the kitchen whilst Harry took Niall to the living room.

"Oh dear, that's ok, we can just take this off and get you cleaned up" we hear Harry. We both look at each other before heading in there.

"Everything alright?" Zayn asks.

"He just spilled it a little, it's ok though" Harry says as he took Niall's jumper off as he stood there crying.

"Papa" he cries for Zayn as he held his arms out.

"C'mere" he says as he waited for Harry to finish cleaning him down before picking him up. He calmed down enough that he eventually fell asleep on Zayn's shoulder.

"He's out" I chuckle. Zayn never set him down as he decided to hold him. He soon woke up and we played before having dinner.

"Niall, up the table please" I tell him as he thought it was funny to get down and go under the table.

"Lou, stop it" Harry tells Louis as Louis was laughing behind his hand.

"I'm going to count to three, if you're not in your seat by the time I count to three, you're in trouble mister" I warn him.

"One" I start.

"Two" he soon scrambled to get in his chair.

"Thank you" I tell him as Harry helped him sit back down. We finally eat dinner and Harry plays with Niall.

"Jammas Niall" I say as I walk into the living room with his pyjamas and a nappy.

"May I?" Harry asks.

"Sure, if you want, we can arrange a day for you and Lou to babysit him" I suggest to Harry.

"I'd love to, although, I'd probably do most of the babysitting then Lou would" Harry says as he puts Niall into a mint green and white star and moon pyjamas.

"Hey, I can hear you, besides I'd be the fun uncle" Louis sasses back.

"Ok, we'll see about that" Harry challenges him.

"Now you two if you're gonna be like that, you won't babysit" I joke as I pick Niall up.

"Say night night" I tell him.

"Ni Ni" he waves to them. I take Niall to bed with Zayn following.

"Night buddy" we give him his dummy and kisses before leaving his room.

We head downstairs and Harry and Louis were making out on the sofa.

"Hey, you're not gonna do that around Nialler either when you babysit him" Zayn says. Zayn always felt the need to protect Niall even when we weren't doing ageplay, he felt very protective over him.

"But you smoke" Harry says.

"I do and so does Louis but outside away from Niall"

"If I know it will harm Niall, then I do it where he can't see anything"

"Kissings not harmful" Louis says.

"It is to a two year old" we had worked out Niall was around the age of a 1-2 year old. We eventually head upstairs to go to bed when we see Niall in our bed. This has going on for so long, he would either sneak in during the night or when we were downstairs for some time. But we had done the mistake of just letting him get away with it by not putting him back. That will all stop soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.4K 55
Liam and Zayn Malik decide to start a family with three young boys they find in an adoption center. This family will have there up and downs but at t...
839K 17.2K 90
Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn are taking a break from performing. Their relationship together, always of media interest, is missing just one person - L...
5.7K 20 17
When Niall is in a completely avoidable accident, His 4 band members suddenly feel an overprotective feeling towards him. They begin to baby him, slo...
964K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!