Soulmate to the mafia don

By hopeful_soul

Valerie Gunnar was a simple girl. She liked reading, she was a fiery fighter and she was a total smart mouth... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33

Chapter - 23

7.1K 148 13
By hopeful_soul

When we had gotten back, no one, and I mean no one spoke a word. Not even shithead.

So you can imagine why I was nervous. Maybe it had been the stare Regio had fixed me with or maybe it had been my flustered on the verge of a nervous breakdown expression, no one had decided to tease me and had quietly and quickly shuffled in the mansion and disappeared.

I looked ahead, a part of me not wanting to look at the man that looked ready to eat me while another wanted to end this nervousness and jump into him.

There was another more prominent part that was screaming at me for being so meek and telling me to grow a pair of ovaries and woman the fuck up and show him who the boss was.

Seeing as the last one was the most easy to fake and also might have the best reaction, I pushed past the nerves and looked up, straight at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do," I couldn't help but smirk as I whispered the next part, feeling a little above the air, "Sir?"

His response, to say the least, was rough. A hand fisted my hair, pulling my face up as another trailed up behind my leg and pulled it up and around him. "I will have you begging for me to stop when the pleasure gets too much for you sweetheart, do not taunt me to a point of no return."

But I so fucking wanted to. So I did.

"Why? Do I make you loose control? Make you forget about every cold calculating evil thought? Make every sane thought fly out of the window? Tell me- what will happen if I go too far?" I murmur in a seductive drawl, trailing one finger down his chest.

"Why," He suddenly rumbled, taking hold of my hand and pulling me upstairs. He didn't continue, making me furrow my eyebrows. Why what? The question was completed only after we were in our room and I was slammed against the wall, "Don't I just show you." He growled, his finger twirling the sleeve of my dress in his hand and suddenly pulling.

My shoulder bare, he drops his head down and kissed me softly, my eyes rolling back a little at the sensation and then suddenly bites down. A small shriek left me, a little pain blossoming on my right shoulder.

He immediately soothed it, sucking and swiping his tongue on the teeth mark which I had no doubt were there.

"Every inch of that perfect little body is going to be covered with my marks. And you're going to like every second of it. You hear me little one?" He hissed, his hand wrapping around my throat and tilting my chin up as he backed away and gazed down at me to gauge my reaction.

I nod, gasping as his fingers worked around my breast.

"Yes." I speak out, my voice breathy.

His hand trailed down, bunching my dress up and twirling the sides of my panties. My breath got caught in my throat, anticipating his next move. "I wish to touch you here my little one. Does that sound acceptable to you?" He asked, his finger pulling my chin up and rubbing my jaw lightly.

I open my eyes, knowing I'll find his on me when I do. The sight made me weak at my knees.

He was looking at me tenderly.

The look on his face alone was enough to get me wet in ways I had only read in books, my breaths speeding up till a point that I was sure I would die.

"You do not have to say yes. Say the word and I'll take my hand off from there. Do you wish for me to touch you there? Are you okay with being that intimate with me? Are you ready to give yourself to me?" He softly asked, adoringly moving his thumb around the corner of my eyes.

I nodded, mouth dry.

Rough dominant mob boss was someone I was used to dealing with. Not this man right now.

"Words baby. I need words from you."

"Yes." I squeak out, my hand going in his hair and running my hands through it, the mood in the room suddenly romantic rather than lustful.

It changed the second the cruel smirk came back on his face. He surprised me thoroughly when he backed away, turning and sitting down on the bed as I stood against the door like a fool.

What?

"Strip for me." He stated, jutting his chin in a kingly manner.

My shaking hands tighten around the door handle as his words register, suddenly all courage from earlier gone.

"What?" My voice comes out squeaky and high-pitched as I look at him to burst out laughing and telling me he's kidding. He bloody doesn't.

He cocks an eyebrow, impatiently tapping his foot as he leans forward and rests his elbow on his knees and looking up tantalizingly.

"You," I start, voice pitchy, "Can't be serious."

"Look at me." He stated, spreading his legs, his erection prominent even through his pants, "What does it look like little one?" He asks, looking at me commandingly.

"Regio... I-"

"Strip for me. You've been putting on a show for me all evening. Finish yours so I can start mine." I gulp, holding his eyes for a few moments and then nodding.

Slowly slipping the other strap of the dress, I let it drop, the sound whooshing of the dress falling being the only thing audible in the room. Well, that and my heavy breaths. I stand there, covered barely in a bra and underwear as I feel mortified.

I had been almost naked with him but this just felt different. Way too bold for me. Ducking my head, I play with my fingers, not knowing what more I could do.

"Go on, little one." He commands, my eyes snapping to him, silently pleading at him to stop doing this to me. He does not fucking move.

Shakily, I start to unhook my bra, my fingers playing a wonderful tempo behind me as they reach my back.

This is too much! I keep my eyes down, unhooking one at a time. The bra falls down on the floor, joining my dress as I breath heavily. Arms slam on either side of me almost immediately, trapping me.

"You look angelic my dear. No need to be shy. You're so fucking perfect. Why ever would you be so nervous?" He murmured, his lips hovering over me as I look up.

"Please don't make me do this again. It's so freaking nerve wrecking." I mutter, enjoying the soft laugh he gave.

"No promises, but for now," He yanks my underwear down that very moment, my gasp so loud that I was sure people outside would've heard it as I move my hand to cover myself. He slams my hands above me, raising an eyebrow at me as he picks my leg up and wraps it around his.

"My turn. Let me please you my little warrior." He whispers, his hand making its way up from behind and coming up front to tease my breasts.

"I told you," I softly mumble, looking at him feistily, Hurrah! I hadn't completely forgotten who I was, "I am not you- Ng!!"

Let me clarify my unintelligent stopping. He cupped me. And not something that had ever been touched by him or anyone else for the matter. "Oh my god- Regio!" I moan, all rational thoughts packed in a box and thrown out of the window when his fingers traced my wetness.

"This," he growled in my ear, pushing my lips aside, "is mine. Your entire being is mine." He moves his finger up and down as if testing me. His sudden chuckle confused me, my eyes opening, "You're dripping wet. Is that my doing?" He questions cockily, kissing my neck as I gasp, expecting an answer.

I nod, having half a mind to answer him. He hums in approval, pressing his erection into me, my moan filling the room. With nothing covering, his erection pressed into parts of me no human had made any contact. "This is what you do to me. Are you proud of it you little temptress?" He asks, pulling my legs up and wrapping them around his torso, his hand letting go of mine.

"Of course." I tease, biting my lip as I tilt my neck for him. He grinds against me, my hand wrapping around his shoulder for support. "Rex please."

"Of course. Kiss me Valerie." I oblige pulling his face to me. His groan fueled me, my body grinding against his to entice more of that sound.

He takes me off the wall, moving us as I squeak. "Put me down."

"I carry the world on my shoulders sweetheart, what's a little thing like you." He whispers, kissing my neck as I weave my hands through his hair.

"The world is a heavy thing to bear sir," I start speaking before I knew, the words tumbling out of my mouth, "let me help you." I whisper back, copying his actions.

What he did felt good, maybe copying him will give him just as much pleasure as I'm receiving.

"You're a fucking gem. One so precious even I cannot afford to buy." I pull a face.

"I'm not an object you can buy!" I breathlessly mutter against his lips, biting his lower lip to show him just how alive and kicking I was.

"No, you're not." He throws me on the bed, climbing on me before I could get up. His hand gropes my breast painfully, his lips going down to the other one as he tugs it up, making me groan and moan. A bite similar to that of the shoulder is made on my breast, a loud yell leaving me as I push at his shoulder.

He soothes me, his tongue acting as a cold relief against the burning sensation his teeth left behind. He does the same with my other breast, my shove a little more forceful as that one hurts lightly.

"Has my roughness shown you just how many rumors against me are true darling?" He questions, his lips biting down on my ribs and going lower, leaving red marks in its wake. I grab his jaw, pulling him up and looking him straight in the eye.

"Believing prejudices against you was the biggest mistake I've ever made." I state truthfully, pulling him down for a sweet kiss. He moves against me at my pace, letting me revel the short control he was offering me.

He smiles down at me darkly when we part. "What prejudices? That I am a monster? That I am ruthless? That I'm a killer? There are all true little one. Do not live in false realities, you are mated to a ruthless monster that won't blink before killing." I smiled despite the seriousness of the situation.

"No. The statements saying that you're as evil as a man can get and that you're a heartless shell with no remorse." I whisper softly, tracing his jaw as the look in his eyes darkens.

"They are all true Valerie. Do not for a second think I'm a good guy. I do not want you wanting me for something I'm not."

"You are. You're not the most evilest of men. You're a compassionate man that is dumb when it comes to relationships but you're so fucking awesome. You gave me hope of broken dreams I had given up on and you've supported and helped me when I needed you and you've let me voice myself and given me my stage when I wanted to. Yes, we had a few setbacks and yes you did some horrible things, but hey! At least you were man enough to make up for it. And the prejudice about you not having a heart?"

I laugh in a posh manner, mocking the statement, "If you don't, then what is this?" I ask, picking myself up lightly and kissing his chest, the wild beating of his heart audible as I press my lips against the skin above the ribcage where it was kept away safe. "You Darius, have more heart than any other man I know. And don't you ever forget that."

He looked down with eyes wide, my own widening as I realized I had uttered his name. "Shit. I'm so sorry. I wasn't being disrespectful. It slipped. Oh my- fuck I'm so sorry! Please don't kill m- Mmph."

He pressed my hands above my head, kissing me frividly. "You have no idea how wrong I might prove you when you see me in my element, so I will wait for your opinion after you see the bloodshed I leave behind because I do not want to love your words only for you to take them back."

He was vulnerable at that very moment.

"I don't care what I see. I will always stand by my statement. I swear to you." Not promise. Swear. He and I both knew what swearing something to the king meant.

"You, my darling little warrior, are going to regret that." He murmured, looking at me as if I was naïve, "But I'll be damned if I didn't provide you with the best of the false reality you believe in." If that wasn't his promise to be a good man, I don't know what is. I smile up at him, pecking him.

"Works for me."

"You're going to hate me now." A snapping sound reached me at that moment, my eyes darting up at the noise. That fucker!

"I can't believe you! Seriously!? I tell you something and this is your reply!? Are you deliberately trying to make me go back on my word!? Damn you Regio! Uncuff me you fucking bastard! I'm going to kill you!" I tug at the restraints, trying to push myself up but cursing when I can't.

Too bloody tight! "Dammit! What game are you playing? What the hell did I do wrong!? Tell me goddammit tell me!"

"You haven't said anything wrong. You've played your game and you've said your words. Now you'll see and hear mine. Relax back and enjoy my touch darling. And hush up before I gag you. I would be... displeased if I can't hear you moan my name. Might even spank you for making me shut you up." My eyes widened, my mind immediately connecting with a book I had once read.

A dark, sexual, kinky, arousing book.

"Regio I-"

"I know. I promise I won't try any shitty move. You're still my equal, I'm not plotting anything. Let me make you feel good. Let me reciprocate your words with my actions." I nod, gulping.

His hand trails down, sliding against my folds, my moans filling the room. He flicks me down there, accompanying his hand with his mouth as he trails kisses down my jaw till my stomach, skipping over the sensitive area and putting my leg on his shoulder, biting and sucking on my thighs.

His breaths suddenly hit me down there, a loud yelp escaping me as I shut my legs close.

"Rex!"

"Spread your legs for me." He slowly speaks, holding my thigh. When I don't, he snaps them open wide, enticing a loud gasp from me. "I'll tie them apart as well little one. It's hard enough to not put a blindfold on you so that all you can do is wait and think what my next move will be, not having any idea what I will do. Completely in my hands."

Gasps leave me at his foul tongue, his words growing the wetness I could feel pooling between my thighs. He throws my other leg over his shoulder as well and a second later I feel his tongue hot on me, in me.

"Regio!!" I groan loudly, his tongue moving up and down my slit as I moan. His one hand comes up to knead my breast, his other staying down and teasing and rubbing parts his tongue was too busy to take care of. A pull in my body knocks the breath out of me, my body convulsing as I gasp out Regio's name.

"There there little one." He whispers, the vibrations of his chuckle hitting me straight somewhere deep and dark, "Cum for me." The pull releases as a sensation like no other I had ever felt takes over and rocks my body into oblivion. A needy sound left me, my back arching ad I cry out from the pleasure it brought, my legs shaking lightly and my head felt light.

Regio's tongue doesn't stop but gets quick, the sensation building up again as I cry out loudly. "You're going to do that again little one. You're going to keep doing that until I say you can stop." He whispers, his breath hitting me as I moan and whine.

"I- can't. Too much." I pant, trying to pull away but not being able to. He flicks his tongue, the tip of it hitting a little deeper than before as I arch myself off the bed. "Darius! Please!" I cry out, tears forming in my eyes at the pleasure.

This was too much, oh my god!

"Shh. My darling little warrior. Shh." He speaks, his head still buried in me. He pinches my nipple hard, a loud yell filling the room as I cry out from the pleasure.

The mind numbing sensation hits me again, the only words leaving me consisting of his name as he brings me undone. Tears roll down my eyes, the pleasure too intense for the little old me as I cry out his name.

Minutes later he had me over the edge again, my mind consisting of thoughts only about him. "Hold it for me. Cum without my permission, I will continue this all night long and trust me little one, I will make it torturous." He hissed, biting my thigh, the bundle of nerves exploding as I try to push my hips up.

"Darius- I can't! Please!"

"You can." He snarled, biting me again, only somewhere much more delicate. "Darius!!" I yell out, the action just as painful as pleasurable. His tongue never stops the sinful torture, his hands accompanying it and tracing parts that were unknown even to me as he pushes me to a mind-numbing state where all I can think about is him.

The things he'd do. The words he'd whisper.

He kept it up for what felt like hours but I knew it had only been minutes, the fact that he could prolong this for hours making me cry out in frustration. I can't take this any more!

Almost as if sensing it, he whispers in a barely audible voice from in between my thighs. "Come for me again Valerie." He pushed his tongue in, his teeth nipping me as his words bring forth my release. A loud cry coming out of me as I drop my writhing body on the bed, exhausted.

"Was I to your liking my sweets?" He questions, coming up and swiping the sweat away from my forehead. I moan in approval to reply, too tired to speak.

His fingers go down again, touching me gently as I whimper at the overwhelming feeling. I can't. His fingers move away seconds later, another whimper coming out of me at the loss of his touch.

He chuckled and a moment later I felt a towel on me as he rubbed the sweat off of my body. I open my eyes, only to find his fingers in his mouth, tasting me. I groan, pushing myself into the pillow, wishing I could cover my face with my hands.

"You taste exquisite little one." He whispers, trailing kisses down my arm. He bites down one final time, my body too tired to react. He laughs when the only thing that comes out of me as a soft sound of reluctant protest.

"You're a mess baby. Let me get you in the shower." He uncuffs me, picks me up, my mind to occupied to tell him to put me down. I was put in the tub minutes later, him coming in after me. I rest my head on his shoulder, feeling as if it'll fall since it felt so heavy.

"Did I go too far? Have I overstimulated your sensitive little body my darling?"

"You know you did. Now shut up and hold me or I'll drown." I murmur roughly, my voice hoarse. He obliges silently, kisses my head and gently washing me.

"How did being tied up for this feel little one?" He asked, biting my earlobe as I shiver.

"I-" I can't admit I like it. Not giving him that satisfaction. "Absolutely not. It was horrible." I murmur, twiddling with my thumbs underwater.

His hand immediately darts down, cupping me down there possessively and growls, my back arching as I jump. He keeps me down, flicking me punishingly, somehow knowing I was lying.

"What have I told you about lying little one?" He growled, pushing his fingers in as I moan loudly in his ear from over his shoulder.

"To not do it." I moan, his hand wandering.

"Tell me the truth!" He hissed, his finger pulling something in me that made me whimper.

"I'm sorry! I lied!" I cried out, pushing into him more.

"Why did you lie to me little one?" His voice turned soft, coldly soft, his fingers rubbing a quick rhythmic tempo making he squirm and moan and whimper.

"Cause boosting your ego isn't on my do to list." I sass, trying too bring my feistiness back. He responds by curling his finger lightly, threatening me he'll penetrate me. I moan loudly as he chuckles.

"Do not worry my little one, you will be penetrated only by me. You aren't ready for that yet. Take what I give you." He murmurs, pulling away, making me whine. "No more. Sit back down and relax." He allures, kissing the side of my face and pulling me up after we're clean.

"I'm so tired." I murmur in his neck as he pulls the blankets over us once we're dried and he had changed while I laid in the bed, spread out and spent.

"Sleep darling. You've been subjected to some tiring activities. Come closer. I'll keep you warm." He stated, pulling me on top of him, me still naked.

"I- Dar- Regio- are you alright? You haven't uh-" I fumble quietly, knowing he hadn't had his release.

"You've called me Darius. Don't go back on it little warrior. And I'm perfectly fine. Do not worry for me. I've had my pleasure by pleasuring you."

"I'm naked." I deadpan, silently telling him to get me something to bloody wear.

"Trust me, I know." He mumbles, sliding his hand down my ass and cupping it. "Sleep Valerie. You staying up is only going to get you into some much more tiring activities."

"Night Darius." I whisper in the dark of the night, kissing his bare chest.

"Good night my little angel." I fall asleep laughing at how far I was from an angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 18
kyouka jirou is the outcast of the class 1/A. she only talks when she hast to or when she insulting denki and Mr.pervert, from being perverts or idio...
599K 29.9K 26
' ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ '
951K 84K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
17.1M 654K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...