janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•–
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕨𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•šπ•©
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦e
author's note
𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ•–π•¨
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ

xxxiv

8.6K 279 287
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"who let these two meet?" mad-eye moody's voice was heard throughout the twelve grimmauld place, filled with annoyance.

his walking stick started hitting the stairs, causing the two giggling witches to run into the kitchen and sit down, feigning innocence.

"oh what'd you do now?" a new voice was heard, and it took maddy a couple seconds to process it. she slowly looked up and saw the weasley's and hermione.

"mione!" she exclaimed, jumping up from her seat and into the girl's extended arms. "i missed you."

"i missed you too, doll."

"i win," fred's voice was heard. there was more commotion from the red-headed twins, so hermione and maddy pulled away to see.

"we made a bet," george shrugged. "i thought she would hug ginny first."

"it's obvious these two would hug each other first though, like c'mon. they're in love!" fred spoke, causing both girls to turn a shade of red.

"hey ginny," maddy chuckled, wrapping the younger girl in a hug.

"when do i get my hug?" ron questioned.

"never."

"oh how much i've missed this," arthur sighed as the two started bickering.

after hugging the others, maddy went to sit next to hermione, who instantly interlaced their hands.

"well, we have to go get harry. boy got himself into some trouble," tonks informed, kissing phoebe on the head and ruffling maddy's hair.

"we'll be back in a bit," kingsley said, and some of the adults walked out of the building.

"so what did you and tonks do?" molly raised an eyebrow.

"nothing," maddy smiled, attempting to seem innocent, which made hermione's heart thump. both girls stood up, heading upstairs to the room maddy had been staying in for the past two months.

"use protection!"

"ronald bilius weasley!"

"they're both girls, you dingus!"

"may we come in?" ron's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"no," maddy answered from her spot on top of hermione.

no, they weren't doing anything like that, you nasty.

they were wrestling because maddy wouldn't give crookshanks back.

"yes," hermione playfully rolled her eyes at the girl hovering over her, softly pushing her off and sliding up so her back was against the wall.

"what happened in here?" phoebe raised an eyebrow, glancing around her sister's messy room that was probably the cleanest in the house this morning.

without hesitating, maddy pointed at the girl next to her, who shoved her off the bed.

"she tackled me and we started fighting over her cat," maddy mumbled, and as if on cue, crookshanks jumped onto her lap, causing her to send a cheeky wink to the girl on her bed.

"harry!" hermione suddenly yelled, making the others jump. "we didn't hear you arrive! oh, how are you? are you alright? we've heard them talking about the dementors attack. you must tell us everything."

"let him breathe, love," maddy chuckled, getting up from the ground and wrapping her arms around the boy.

"the hearing at the ministry, it's outrageous. i've looked up, they simply can't expel you, it's completely unfair."

"yeah, there's a lot of that going on at the moment," harry mumbled, struggling to get to phoebe's side to hug her. "so what is this place?"

"it's headquarters."

"the order of the phoenix. it's a secret society. dumbledore formed it back when they first fought you-know-who."

"remus brought us here at the beginning of summer in attempt to keep us safe," phoebe gestured between herself and her older twin sister.

"you couldn't have put any of this in a letter, i suppose. i've gone all summer without a scrap of news—except for maddy."

"dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything."

"dumbledore said that? why would he want to keep me in the dark? i mean, maybe i could help. after all, i'm the one who saw voldemort return! i'm the one who fought him! i'm the one who saw cedric diggory get killed!"

"sorry, harry," fred and george suddenly appeared. "we thought we heard your dulcet tone."

"don't bottle it up though, mate, let it out."

"can we go listen in on the meeting, now?" maddy questioned, causing the red-head twins to smirk at her.

"that's why you're our favorite!"

and with that, the seven were at the staircase, lowering an ear to eavesdrop on the adults.

"hey, ginny," harry whispered.

maddy's face lit up as she recognized one of the male voices as snape's.

"i don't get how you like him," ron shuddered, thinking of all the times the professor ruined his day.

"he's my godfather," maddy shrugged, her eyes widening as she realized what she said.

"what?"

"shut it, we'll talk about this later," george shushed his younger brother.

crookshanks bit onto the ear, causing the teenagers to start whisper-shouting at the animal.

"hermione, i hate your cat."

"bad crookshanks," hermione told her pet, who had walked off.

𓆉

"just because you're allowed to use magic now doesn't mean that you should whip your wands out for everything!" maddy heard molly yell.

"fred and george?" she asked the red-head next to her.

"they've been doing this all summer," ron replied.

"hi mom."

"you hungry, harry?"

"you sure you're alright, harry? gave us quite a scare."

"harry potter," sirius revealed himself, causing the boy to smile.

"sirius," he accepted the man's hug.

as the others went to the kitchen, maddy tugged hermoine back.

the bright girl opened her mouth to say something, but was stopped by a pair of lips coming in contact with her's.

"hi," maddy smiled after pulling away.

"what was that for?"

"we were too busy fighting over your cat earlier, so i never got my kiss."

"you're precious," hermione bit her bottom lip as butterflies filled maddy's stomach.

"don't do that."

"do what?"

"bite your lip. it makes me feel some type of way," the darker girl mumbled.

"oh, really?" hermione smirked, pulling the girl in for another kiss.

commotion was heard from the kitchen, but the two ignored it, enjoying the moment.

"hey, mad dog, come eat some real food!"

"we're going, dora!"

"mad dog?" hermione raised an eyebrow, hiding back a smile.

"we needed code names we wouldn't forget," maddy shrugged, making the other girl giggle. "i love you, mione."

"i love you too, mads."

word count- 1052
date written- october 10, 2020
i know there's more yelling in the book, im sorry. i don't know the exact words so i sort of stuck with the movie.

can we just agree maddy has the best friendship with draco and tonks

also-
long movie ahead !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 16 14
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her seventh year. As Head Girl alongside Draco Malfoy. A decision that has shocked both parties. Despite the...
45.2K 1.3K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...
585K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
83.8K 1.5K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...