C R U S H ( Lee Heesung )

Af WaengOrangeade

" H-Heesung-oppa, w-what are you d-doing ? " " I don't care if everyone knew about us...if I have to leave... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's HAPPY NOTE
13
14
Author's note
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!🙆
15
16
17
18
Hey hey hey !
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Get to know HERA
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

12

7.7K 314 136
Af WaengOrangeade

As she was done performing, everyone clapped and the judges start to speak.

" Lee Y/n, right ? "

" Yes... "

" I've seen your performance before, using your stepsister's song...I like your vocals ! Your style is now trendy nowadays ! But...still, you need to improve it to make it better 'cause it's really hard to sing while dancing... " Supreme Boi said.

" Your rapping style is good...I think if you study a bit more rapping, maybe you could be a sub-rapper...I chose it because singing suits to you more. But I like your performance and keep it up ! " CL said.

" Thank you so much... "

" Hyuna, what can you say ? "

" Everything is fine, your vocals, rapping, are all fine. But... "

The whole crowd looked at her including the applicants. Heeseung is also nervous for her.

" The song that was chosen for you is somewhat cool. And plus, it's a boy group song. I wanna see the side of you being the girly one but has that fiery aura in there... "

" Hyuna-ah~ haven't you watched her very first performance ? " PDogg asked her.

" I've watched it. But it's not enough for me... "

Y/n became more nervous as she heard Hyuna's criticism about her performance.

While at the other side, Heeseung cannot stop himself being nervous as he heard Hyuna's comment on her performance.

" But it's fine...I just want to see you on the next performance being the girly Lee Y/n more. That's all."

As Y/n went down to the stage she can't help but to tear a little bit since she's afraid that this is the end of her dreams. But thankfully, her friends comforted her.

Heeseung wanted also to be with her side to comfort her but he can't do it this time.

After a long time, the producers gathered up while the applicants are inside in a room to wait for the results. As they were waiting, Y/n's phone began to ring.

" Sihyeon-unnie ! Why did you call ? Did you saw my performance ? Sorry, Sihyeon-unnie... "

" Y-Y/n...Y-Y/n... "

" Sihyeon-unnie ? What happened ? "

She felt bad for some reason because as she can hear her stepsister's voice, it looks like she's crying.

" Sihyeon-unnie, what happened ? "

" Y-Y/n...appa... "

" What ? What happened to appa ?! "

" Appa's gone... "

As she heard those two breaking words, tears start to fall on her eyes and dropping the phone, making the others worried for her. They're all filmed today so everybody knew and will know what happened there.

Her fellow applicants are worried for her but the three girls were more worried.

" Y/n, are you okay ? Why are you crying ? "

" Y/n, is there something wrong ? "

" Y/n-unnie, why are you crying ? Tell me... "

" Y/n, tell me what's the problem. We're here for you... " Art said as she hugs Y/n while rubbing her back.

The ENHYPEN members are also curious for Y/n as they saw her crying silently and it made the two boys who secretly admire her triggered.

" Y/n's crying ? She's crying ! What happened ?! "

" Y/n-noona's crying ! Why ?! Is she eliminated ! "

Meanwhile at the applicant's room...

" A-Appa's g-gone due to h-heart attack..." she said while crying hard and hugging Art.

Everyone heard it  and the others were very sad for her while Sascha and Cameron teared up for the heartbreaking news.

The ENHYPEN members were very sad for her but the saddest ones were Heeseung, Ni-ki, and Sunoo.

After a few minutes, they called the applicants to know the results. While the applicants are walking, they helped Y/n to calm down a bit.

" Okay, as you can see all of you are 16 and we have decided what team will be eliminated. For the eliminated team, please don't stop improving your skills and be an artist. " Mr. Bang said.

" Blue Orangeade team...got the least votes from us so unfortunately, you're eliminated. "

After the elimination, the producers felt different when they saw Y/n crying even she passed this round. They asked her what's the problem. Y/n couldn't answer the question so Art just did it for her.

" Oh, I see...we're sorry for the loss. " CL sadly comforted Y/n.

The other judges were also sorry for Y/n so Mr. Bang Si Hyuk decided to change plans.

" We'll change the plans a bit. Since Y/n have some family issues, we'll move the next elimination round in 3 weeks. Please use those 3 weeks wisely to practice and improve your skills. And as for Lee Y/n, we'll give you 3 weeks to spend some time with your family, okay ? For the rest, please choose a song that will save you at the next round because the audience from around the world will have to vote for the remaining applicants. 50% from their votes and 50% from us. That's all... "

" Thank you so much, PD-nim... " Y/n said as she began to cry again.

" Aww...Y/n, don't cry ! I want to see you on your next performance as a happy girl ! " Hyuna cheered her.

" Wait ! I almost forgot...new rules for the next round ! "

Everyone gathered again at the center to listen.

" For the next round, the elimination will be 10 times worst than before. You can choose your members but only 4 are needed. Since the next elimination will include the audience, the voting will be something individual. The applicant who receives the least vote will be eliminated and her groupmates will be affected too. "

The girls were pretty scared at the sudden change of the eliminating process.

" That's all ! I hope you'll improve your skills ! "

The girls went on their own rooms to talk about the upcoming round in 3 weeks.

Meanwhile at Y/n's room...

" How we will perform a song that will save us ? "

" Plus, Y/n-noona-- "

" Aish ! Park Cameron ! I know you're a foreigner but I just wanna say that noona is used for boys while unnie is for us girls ! "

" Oh, really ? S-Sorry...I'll change it to Y/n-unnie now... "

" Never mind that, how we can have our practice if Y/n's not here ? "

" Don't worry, I'll try my best to visit and have some practice... "

" No, Y/n. PD-nim ordered you to spent the time with your family. " Hyo Jee said.

" Let's just think of a song then while Y/n's on her vacation, who's with me ? "

" Mika-unnie ! You're so smart ! "

" Sure, what song do we have to perform ? "

" MAMAMOO, HIP. "

" BTS, Airplane part 2. "

" BTS, Not Today. "

" TXT, Drama. "

" Woah ! I've changed my mind, I'll go with Y/n-noon-- I mean, Y/n-unnie ! Drama by TXT is typically a cool, cute, and energetic song ! It has also difficult steps in there, especially Yeonjun-oppa's part on the second chorus ! "

" What about Hip by MAMAMOO ? It's good too ! "

" Yeah, but this elimination is on another level. We must choose a song that will lead us to the Top 8 to the final four... " Y/n said.

" Well, she's right. BTS's Not Today and Airplane pt. 2 is also cool but they're seven and we're just four while TXT has five members so we can typically adjust ourselves to it. " Art suggested.

" Okay ! Let's perform Drama by TXT ! "

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

223K 12.4K 50
❝Don't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.❞ I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫...
433K 13.2K 45
"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙨, 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤.1 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩�...
291K 9.1K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
75K 1.8K 38
completed! ; "Are you okay?" His hand reached out, grabbing hers carefully. It wasn't the first time she had fallen because of him.. or rather.. for...