Hey, Love. [on hiatus] ✔

By euphoriacion

Amber Lindt is a 17-year-old girl. After her parents' divorce, she is forced to move to a different state. Sh... More

Thank You So Much
1- Home Sweet Home
2- Springfield High
3- Charging Failure
4- Mr. Jerk Or Demon
5- Party Time
6 - Kiss?
7- First Time Drunk?
8- NO FUDGING WAY!
9- Reflexes!
10- Hangover
11- Life Story
12- Pair
13- Creep
14- Try Harder
16- Knight In Shining Converse
17- Nice Caiden?
18- Rivalry
19- Lesson Learnt
20- Captain Roger's..
21- The Bad Boy's Hobby
22- Parental Questions
23- Trip!
24 - One Room, One Bed.
25- Cuddling Is Perfect For Fighting sadness
26- Freaking Out.
27- The Race.
28- The Race (Part 2)
29- caiden's past
30 - The Date.
31 - The Date (Part 2)
32- wild amber.
33 - Cute Caiden.
34 - Everything's Going Down.
34 - My Angel
35- Stolen Kisses
36 - Hot Waves
37- The Lady In Scarlet
38- Come Home Darlin'
39 - Young Love
40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He
41- A Daredevil Eh?
42- My Lovely French Fry
43- Buubli.
45- Like A Glowing Shimmer In A Hoard Of Dullness.
46- Skin On Skin

44 - I'm Saying WAP WAP WAP

1.8K 51 15
By euphoriacion

Amber ran her hands along her waist feeling the satin dress on her fingers, the dress sat perfectly on her body, loosely stayed on her chest showinh a little of her cleavage and hugged her body along her torso. A long slit starting from her upper knee. The sliver body of her heels strapped along her slim legs, the heel part being completely transparent.

Her copper gold hair was tied in a messy curly bun, strands of hair falling everywhere, showing off her long neck. A simple necklace locked on her neck. Long vertical earrings on her ears. Simple makeup on glossy lips and rose gold cheeks. bracelts around her hands and some thin silver rings on her slender fingers. unpainted nails, with just a layer of transparent polish.

Sam kept her word. Amber really looked like a glowing angel.

Her dress shone at some parts when it got illuminated, the hint of color when the moonlight falls onto the river. She was ectastic she loved the way she looked and mostly importantly she loved Sam for helping her look this way.

Sam watched her wiping away a fake tear from her eyes.

"aww, look at my amber all grown up" Sam says (fake) crying into her hands

"alright, cut it out" amber says chuckling.

"come here" she says and holds out her arms.

"awwh, thanks for helping me dress up"

"it's my pleasure, I was bored already"

"ok ok amber, your dress is gonna get all crinkled, if we keep on hugging like this"

Amber and Sam chuckle and pick up a bag of chips and stuff in their mouths.

"that's what I'm talking about, wear a dress and eat chips, that's the future!" Sam says punching the air.

Amber's phone rings and she looks at the caller ID

"hey caiden" she speaks through the phone.

"hello love.. Um.. I'll be a little little little late.. Like 5 minutes late? I'm sorry there's just very bad traffic"

"yeah it's fine.. I was anyways enjoying a bag of chips. Wouldn't want to interrupt that"

"that's my girl. But I'm still sorry" caiden chuckles

"stop apologizing. It's fine babe"

"did you just call me babe?"

"yeah.. I did call you babe"

"do you know this is the first time you called me babe?"

"um... Babe, now that's the third. Bye. come fast" amber gives a deep chuckle and cancels the call and her cheeks tint a shade of darker pink.

"yeah.. Yeah be there" Sam says onto her phone.

"amber.. I need to go.. Apparently nick got his finger stuck in a dildo.. I don't even know how..so he needs help. He called everyone but I told him you and caiden can't be there"

Staring at each other for a minute, amber and Sam throw their heads back in laughter.

"alright, alright.. Go spare him from his misery"

"bye bye.. And go rock that party"

"thanks babes.. I'm so thankful of you"

"you're welcome.. Now stop making me emotional" Sam says and walk out of the door blowing a kiss towards amber, as amber dramatically catches it and eats it which leaves Sam in a shock but laughs it off.

........................................................................

Approximately 15 minutes after Sam leaves a doorbell stops amber from eating another handful of chips.

She quickly washes her hands, straightens herself up, gets a hand clutch to hold her money, phone, and some essentials. giving herself a finishing check before opening the door.

jaw dropped, wig snatched, eyebrows shaved, broken manicure.

oh boy, caiden looked like fucking 5-course meal

caiden wore a dark grey dress suit and dress pants with white shirt on the inside the first two buttons opened. wearing dark brown leather shows with the same colour of belt. his hair neatly pushed back but leaving it a little messy. just like how amber loved. Tommy hilfiger watch on one hand, some silver rings on his fingers.

you could say both of them would look like the power couple tonight.

it would be quite extra to say amber might have drooled a bit, but yeah she kinda did

"sir, I'm just a hole" said amber part 1

" what! that's like too explicit" said amber 2

"sir, please tie me up and-"

"amber NO!"

"YES" amber 1 said wiping off her drool

" ooooh i wanna scream 'yes'" amber 1 shuddered, images running through her head.

"you're like seventeen shut the fuck up"

"b-but the readers want it-"

" if y'all are done? Can I fuck him? " amber 3 said jumping into her subconscious.

"shut up, shut up, SHUT UP" said OG amber as she shook her head

To say that they both didn't just want to tear each others clothes would be an understatement. they looked at each other like it was they were the protagonists in an omegaverse fiction and both of them were having their first heat. But they couldn't just fuck right then and there.

or could they??

"you look...i don't even know what to say. I'm so damn speechless" caiden starts swiping his hand over his forehead wiping off little sweat beads formed .

" you could say..talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.?"

" yes all of those, even all of the other amazing descriptive words in this world." caiden says chuckling

"you look hot, and cuddly and bubbly and very hot and like the hottest dude in front of me" amber says licking her lips.

" oof babe, those hips, those shiny legs, your amazing neck, that fucking slit in your dress. OMG my girlfriend is so damn beautiful " caiden says jumping up and down with a grin on his face.

"bro..chill-"

"did you just call me bro? "

"i call everyone bro"

"touche, but about that slit, i cannot allow you to wear that" caiden says shaking his head. "i don't need men loathing of you tonight"

" i cannot allow you tell me what to wear, but i would allow you to help me undress from it" amber says shutting her door winking and blowing a kiss to caiden and walking towards his car.

caidens eyes grow big and doe as he realizes what amber just said, quickly running towards his car and opening the door for amber. both of them getting in and strapping themselves in their belts.

caiden holds ambers hands and encloses with his

"really, really you will let me do that?"

amber nods smiling at his childishness

"promise?" he asks battling his eyelashes.

"is that all what you think about?" amber says chuclking

"you say that like you didn't just want to fuck him on your doorstep" amber 2 mocks in her subconscious.

"it was just the moment, shut up" OG amber fights back

"oh tie me up, oh make me scream" amber 2 mocks.

" you literally went 'WAP' lyrics in your imagination"

amber shook her thoughts for the second time, and little did she know her subconscious were going crazy tonight and she was too.

They arrived at the plaza at least 30 minutes later, the drive seemed tense. not in the bad type of tense just the very old 's e x u a l t e n s i o n' and the radio didn't quite help as 'let's talk about sex by cheat codes x kriss kross' Amsterdam was playing.

the crown plaza looked majestic, it gave off a dark essence from the outside. there were many people standing out with glasses of drink in their hands, by seeing the attires of others. Amber felt quite underdressed. the women were wearing mostly glitery and sparkling outfits with diamonds and golds around their body. but whatsoever amber felt happy in her 70$ outfit. it looked good on her and she thrifted it from a boutique. she didn't feel like she had the need to wear something so pricey for just a one time wear.

The entrance of the plaza was guarded by some guards. it seemed like a very private party and it made amber feel a little tense, as all these people knew caiden and she was going as his girlfriend.

who wouldn't feel tensed?

caiden passed his key on to the valet driver and helped amber out of the car. amber stepped out fixing her dress and locking her arms along with caiden's. caiden squeezed her arm reassuring her.

"he isn't gonna be here" caiden said in a soft voice.

" if he is, Imma give him a nice punch" amber said gritting her teeth.

"oh damb baby, you know how to throw a punch?"

"to you wanna test it out ?" amber said smirking at caiden

" ma'am I'm alright, but i would wanna see you do it later"

they walk upto the entrance and caiden talk with the guard standing there.

"Mr and Mrs Anderson" caiden says and the guard checks his list before giving us a small smile and allowing us to pass.

"Mrs Anderson? i don't see no ring in my fingers caiden" amber says checking her hand.

"oh you will"

"yeah, but it could be any other guy's also?" amber says shrugging

"a ring's gonna be there and it's gonna be mine, you're mine amber" caiden says in a low voice squeezing her waist closer to his body.

Amber might have had a minor eargasm, but no one's complaining.

That's the effect caiden had on her, and she loved it.

........................................................................

Oooff okay this chapter is complete too. I really hope you liked it.

Gimme your views in this chapter.

Stay safe, stay home, stay loved.

Hope y'all are doing well

With love,
- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 9.2K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
3K 135 20
Amber Evergreen is a 18 year old senior. She is known for her beauty and bitch behaviour. She is the popular girl since she is the head cheerleader f...
2.6K 42 24
Grayson Leech, 17 y.o - a young independent good looking guy. He along with his 3 friends are the school bad boys, popular, they stick together like...