The Fighter

By HollyHanson5

McKenna Jones, an 18 year old underground Street Fighter. She spent her Friday nights fighting, and her days... More

1- Leaving Russia
2- Getting settled in
3- School
4- Friday night
5- You smiled
6- Everyone knows
7- Ms. Kay's diner
8- Fight night
9- The Hayes house
10- Confronting Laura
11- Hammer
12-The house that broke me
13- Nick & Kenna
14- A possible lead
15- Mark
17- I don't care what anybody thinks
18- Happy New Year
19- Snakes
20- Birthday party
21- Epic
22- Graduation
23- Happy

16- Punish me

10.8K 277 117
By HollyHanson5

Kenna's P.O.V.

We just picked up the kids from Alice's house. I was quiet on the way back to the Hayes house. On one hand I was extremely happy I was getting somewhere with the death of my parents, but on the other hand I know that Mark is being tortured; if not dead right now and that made me sick to my stomach because I was the cause of that.

"Babe, you okay? Nick asked.

"I don't know."

He nodded his head. Maybe he understood the way I was feeling?

We pulled up to the Hayes house and went inside.

The kids ran off to play with their toys.

"I'll be right back." I quickly ran upstairs to my room and went straight for the toilet. I had just stopped throwing up when I felt a hand on my back.

"Go away." I snapped.

"Babe, I'm not leaving you."

I sat up, wiped my mouth and went over to brush my teeth.

Nick walked me over to my bed and we sat down next to each other.

I looked over at Nick who was studying me, "I got that man killed."

"No, he did all that himself. He deserves what happens to him, and now we can start looking for this Santiago Ramirez."

"Do you think we'll find him?"

"Yes, I'll do everything in my power to see that we do."

I laid my head on Nick's shoulder. "I really like you, Nick."

"I really like you too, Kenna."

"Are you smiling?" I asked, smiling myself.

"Yes."

I looked up and he was, I leaned in and kissed him. His kisses are the best and give me butterflies, something I've never experienced before with any of my ex's and you know what? I liked it!

*****
Heading downstairs hand and hand with Nick he brings me to the island to sit. A few minutes later Blake tells us that the others are back.

They come walking in and Ivan heads straight for me. When he gets to me, he brings me into a big hug. "You are quite the little interrogator, sweetheart."

"I totally bullshitted my way through that."

Nick started laughing.

"So everything you said about the penis-" Joe started asking.

"I have no idea where it came from but I just figured that's a very special part to a man, so why not mess with that a little bit?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well it worked because mine went so far up, tucked inside, and he's hiding from you. All I kept thinking throughout all of that was Dude, Nick better not fuck up." Joe teased.

I was smiling and Nick was looking at me with his intense stare he does.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, as his arms wrapped around my waist. "Surely, he's not scared of little old me."

"Nope." He said, deepening our kiss.

"Well this is new?" Ivan said, just a few inches away from our face.

I opened my eyes and turned towards him. "He asked me to be his girlfriend this morning, and I accepted."

"Normally you ask before you spend the night bouncing on someone." Ivan continued to tease.

My eyes got wide and I turned and glared at Joe, Blake and Mike who all pointed at Alec.

Alec busted out laughing. He came up and put his arm around my neck. "Busted, I was just as excited that you guys admitted your feelings to each other... I had to tell someone."

"Oh my God, this is so embarrassing." I added.

"Why? It's natural." Ivan said.

I gave him a blank stare. "You didn't think it was natural in Russia."

"Ehhhh, I didn't like any of them."

"And you like Nick?"

"Very much so." Ivan said, with a smirk.

"Still weird because you are like a dad to me, and Alec is a dad to; well, Nick... so we are done talking about it now."

Everyone was laughing, except me. There was no way I would ever let a conversation like this happen with Mason or Aubrey.

Oh God, I can't even think about that.

"What's this about not being natural in Russia?" Nick asked.

"Again, we really need to move on from this whole discussion."

"Looks like your girl wasn't a virgin." Mike provoked.

"What's a virgin?" Mason asked, coming into the kitchen.

I growled, "I swear to God, Mike. I will rip your arm right off your body and hit you over the head with it."

All the guys were laughing even more now. I picked Mason up, Aubrey came over saying she wanted to color.

"Why don't you take your sister upstairs so she can color in her notebook and you can play with your legos. I need to talk to your Uncle, Dedushka (grandfather), and Alec about something.

"Okay." They both ran upstairs.

I sat next to Nick at the island. "Moving onto something else now. What happened after we left, minus the gory parts, please."

Bryan, Alec and Ivan stood on the other side of the island. "Well, I questioned him more on this Santiago Ramirez. He was right, he's like a ghost. No one seems to know who this guy is. What I do know is at one point a few years ago, our lead was solid in Mexico and Mark ruined that." Alec was saying, then he looked at Nick. "So all that running around, missing school was for nothing, which pissed me off even more."

"Wait, what does that mean? Is that why you guys are still in school?" I questioned.

"A few years after the death, I got a solid lead from a reliable source. Those four and I chased after nothing and they missed over a year's worth of school."

"So you really did keep looking? I'm so sorry I ever doubted you guys."

I looked at Nick and gave him a big kiss. "You're all incredible." I went over and hugged Alec next. "Thank you for everything, Alec!" I whispered.

"You're welcome sweetheart, I told you your dad was a really good friend of mine." He said, as he hugged me tighter.

I pulled away and walked over to the three guys and pulled them into a hug also.

I went to sit in my chair back at the island but Nick pulled me onto his lap.

"So now, how do we go about finding Santiago?" I asked.

"Well, I asked around for a good dealer. I'm not into drugs but Mark said Santiago is a dealer. I'm hoping we wean him out."

"If he's a drug dealer, why was my dad doing business with him?"

"I'm thinking he's more of the lines of being a cartel boss. Everyone in that business needs weapons. I'm guessing your dad found out who he was and that's why he backed out."

"I agree, your dad wasn't in drugs. Mexican cartel bosses are just messy to deal with and never trust worthy." Ivan replied.

"If you hear of anything, you will keep me in the loop, correct?"

"As best as I can, yes. As for you, keep looking through that paperwork and see if Santiago's name appears anywhere, cross reference the dates with Marks also."

"Okay."

Ivan grabbed my hands from across the island. "Milaya (sweetheart), I don't want you to fight for Bryan until this mess is over. Someone tried killing you the other weekend, and if we are drawing attention to ourselves, especially to a possible Mexican cartel boss, it won't be safe."

"That's fine, I was actually thinking of quitting anyway. It's not safe, and I want to be able to watch Mason and Aubrey grow up. They need me, plus I have a lot in my savings from all my winnings to live off of, if needed for a while anyways."

Ivan smiled and shook his head. "Plus you have me, and whatever you will ever need. I love you so much kid, you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear you say you're thinking of quitting."

*****
I made supper that night. When Ms. Kay got home, she was so excited that I had a roast going in the crock pot.

We all sat down and started eating. "McKenna, this is delicious." Alec said, wiping off his mouth.

"Thank you. I guess my mom's cooking skills rubbed off on me."

Sunday night, I was putting the kids to bed. I just got done giving the kids a bath and put them in their pajamas.

"Aren't you coming to bed yet Mommy?" Mason asked.

"Not yet baby, but I'll be in, in a little bit."

I gave them a hug and kiss, turned their monitors on, and headed downstairs. I grabbed a glass and poured myself some wine. I took a sip when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Don't you think you're too young to be drinking?" Nick teased, his mouth close to my ear.

"It's legal in Russia at the age of Eighteen."

"But you're not in Russian anymore."

I turned around so I was facing Nick. Taking a few big drinks of my wine, I put the drink down and placed my hands on his chest. I started running my hands up so they went around his neck. "Togda pochemu ty ne nakazyvayesh' menya, detka."

"Jesus, that was so fucking hot! What did you say?"

"Then why don't you punish me baby."

He growled and started kissing me. His hands running down my sides slowly, grabbing my ass as he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. He started walking towards his room.

"Wait, the monitors."

He turned around, never breaking our kiss. I reached for the monitor, and he took off again towards his room.

I forgot Blake, Mike and Joe were also in the kitchen with us, watching us.

"That's okay, we weren't tired yet anyways." Joe yelled, as Nick carried me downstairs.

He kicked his door shut and we started ripping each other's clothes off.

"Get on your knees, now." Nick commanded. I gladly listened to him, this was my favorite position and I was ready for him.

I heard him grab a condom, he got behind me and lightly pushed my head down to the mattress. He slapped my ass and I let out a squeal. He had a tight grip on my ass, the next thing I know his mouth and tongue are doing amazing things to my clit. It didn't take me long to have my first orgasm.

"God, you taste so good. Stay there."

I was still on a high, I wasn't going anywhere. I heard him opening the condom. He entered me slowly, letting me adjust to his size.

"Mmmmm Nick," he started pounding into me hard and fast. I was trying to keep it down but I was finding it hard to. I started moving with the same motions as Nick. He smacked my ass again.

"I'm going to come again Nick."

"Hold on baby..." He pounded into me as hard as he could, that's all it took for me to come undone again. I knew Nick was also there as he growled, filling the condom.

We were both breathing heavy. He got up and threw away the condom.

He laid down next to me, "Fuck, Kenna that was amazing."

I snuggled into him, and kissed his neck, "It was. So, are you ready for round two?"

"I'm always ready for you."

I straddled him. He was right, he was ready again. Reaching into the night stand and grabbing another condom I opened it and placed it on him. I lowered myself into him and started bouncing. He grabbed a hold of my hips and pounded into me at the same time. I grabbed the headboard, I was doing everything not to scream so no one heard me.

He was by far the best I've ever had. I've only been with a few guys, but I can't imagine anyone being better than Nick.

Nick sat up, flipping me to my back. He laid on top of me, and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around him as we moved as one. I grabbed the pillow that was on the side of me and put it over my mouth as I screamed during my release. Nick grabbed the pillow, threw it to the ground and buried his face in my neck as he followed with his own release.

He laid there a few minutes, as our breathing slowed down. "I don't want you to cover your moans, I want to hear you."

"I was trying to be considerate of the others in the house." I said, kissing his nose.

He rolled off and removed the condom. He laid back down and pulled me into him.

"Are you going to come upstairs with me?"

He looked over and smiled, "I was planning on it."

"Good, I actually don't want to move though. I'm so comfortable."

"We need to get your kids into their own room, soon."

I started laughing, "I think we're too loud for being upstairs together."

"We will just have to try I guess," Nick looked at me, "I want to take you out on a date."

I smiled, "I would love that."

"Good, let's go out Friday night since you don't have a fight. Sound good?"

"Perfect." I said, as I kissed his lips.

We got up, got dressed and headed upstairs. Nick had his arm around my neck as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He was biting my ear and kissing my neck when we got to the kitchen. Alec, Kay and the three boys we're all in the kitchen watching us.

I looked over and waved to them, "Good night guys."

"Good night."

We headed upstairs, Mason and Aubrey we're sound asleep when Nick and I crawled into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
42.6K 1.6K 37
"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. " I said to him crying. He said "I hate you...
339K 10.3K 17
BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and I promise that one makes much more sens...