Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise hua

By Jenisundar

This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this... More

character intro
Facing the past..
First day shoot
Painful truth...
Broken promise..
your love...
blind trust...
caught red handed
Without you
Apology?
Tanu is perfect..
Shooting resumed...
Vanity romance...
Practice...
Cee Television Awards....
Engagement...
Truth relevation..
Pragya's decision..
I love you..
MMS
Interview
Love story...
Bike ride...
Proposal....
Home alone..
Fan moment...
Film promotion
Kush kabri..
Dishrab's marriage..
A table for two....
Baby shower...
Caring hubby..
Baby loves papa
Choti pari....
Baby's name
Papa's princess
Birthday party
Tanu's game
Purab and jiya
Showers of blessings
Princess Jiya
Disha's baby shower
Sweet family..
Living in the dream...
Fairy tale love...

I love her

1K 99 25
By Jenisundar

Pragya moves Infront of Tanu and slaps her...Tanu was about to fall but abhi caught her..

Abhi shouts," pragya"....but she ignores him and shouts at Tanu

Pr: you cheap woman.... don't you feel ashamed to do something like this...

Ta: mind your words pragya...we love each other..

Pr: shut up... don't even dare to say that...

Tanu smiles and says

Ta: if you don't believe me, then you can ask your husband...

Pr: why should I ask...I know he:; loves me ,only me.

Tanu pats pragya's cheek and says

Ta: poor thing

Pragya pushes her hand..

Tanu pouts and says," aww"

Ta: itna barosa pati par....then ask your patidev itself...

Pragya stood Infront of abhi and asks with teary eyes

Pr: she is saying lie naa jaan? You love me right?

Abhi bends down in guilt unable to look into her painful eyes...

Pragya caught his chin and made him to face her and asks

Pr: why are you looking down.... look at my eyes and say Jaan that you love only me...tell her that you love me and not her...

Pragya cries and holds his collar and shakes him...

Pr: tell me..... why are you keeping quiet... open your mouth and tell her that you love me....

She shouts ," tell..."

Suddenly abhi shouts," I love her..."

Pragya left his collar in shock...her whole world devastated by his words...

He gave meaning to her empty life by the three words I LOVE YOU,..and now the same he pulled the life out of her by the three words I LOVE HER..

Thinking about all the incidents where her friends tried to tell her about abhi and how she trusted abhi more than her friends , thinking about all those pragya laughed with tears... in-between her laughter and tears she whispered," how blind I was"

Seeing her going pale,he whispered

Ab: I am sorry pragya...

Saying he was about to step near her but Tanu stopped him by hugging him .....

Pragya looked at them with a heavy heart...

Tanu kissed abhi's cheek to hurt pragya more...

Pragya suddenly turned her face, both in pain and in disgust...

Disha parts them and shouts at abhi

Di: did you see....did you see her....you broke her completely...she considered you as her god but you...

Pragya comes near abhi and keeps the house key on the nearby table and turns to Disha and asks

Pr: can I come with you.....I feel very disgusted about myself...I can't go back to that house.. don't know how many days he lived with me by  cheating me ....I didn't trust you...you are with me from my childhood but I didn't trust you...I was blindfolded by my love..I am sorry Disha...not even in my dreams I expected that my Jaan will betray me... that's why I scolded you..

Disha side hugged pragya

Di: let's go from here

Pragya just nodded

Then they both went from there...As soon as they went abhi rushed into the nearby room and locked himself....

Tanu smirks and says," your game is over pragya"...

Here pragya and Disha reached disha's house ... pragya rushed into the washroom whereas Disha went to check on dida ...

After sometime Disha comes to pragya's room and finds her standing Infront of the mirror and applying dark shade lipstick...she is wearing a short revealing dress and pencil heels..her kumkum, mangalsutra, wedding bangles and chain are the things she never removed,even now ....

Di: what are you doing pragya

Pragya turns and asks

Pr: now do I look like Tanu....

Disha stood there with tears unable to answer her...

Pr: tell naa

Di: pragu please control yourself..

Pr: I want to know why he went to her...what is in her that I don't have ...tell me Disha...am I not pretty like her

Di: you are more prettier than her

Pr: then why Disha...why did he leave me... surely there must be some flaw in me...

She turns to the mirror and checks herself and says

Pr: see...I found what is wrong... actually my nose is too small ...

Disha nods negatively...

Pr: but

Pragya's lips trembled and her eyes shed tears continuously..

Pr: but he used to say my nose is cute...

Saying she cries by closing her mouth with her hands...

Pr: I can't live peacefully without knowing my mistake

Saying she walked near the table but she slips and fell down due to the heels ....

Disha rushed to her and scolds pragya

Di: if you are not used to heels then why are you trying this...see now you got sprain in your ankle..

Pr: many things now happening in my life were never happened before..Disha from when are they together...

Di: enough pragya stop thinking about those two cheats..pragu listen to me...you are not weak...cry how much ever you want but vent out everything now itself....you can't sit like this...you must move on...did you hear me...you must move on..

Pragya hugs her cries loudly....her loud wails broke disha's heart too .... pragya screamed and cried...Disha patted her head ....

Dida who heard pragya's loud wails ,cries silently by standing outside the door....

Disha removed pragya's wedding bangles and chain....when she was about to remove the mangalsutra , pragya stopped her....

Disha gave into her wish as she knew that now pragya is very fragile like a glass doll..she will break even if a little more pressure falls on her...

Di: come...we will sleep together today...

Saying she got up....pragya obeyed her like a robot and layed on bed...

Disha sees her leg and confusedly asks her," don't you feel any pain"

Pragya smiles and says," my heart is in fire now ...this small pain cannot hurt me..."

Disha silently applies spray on her leg as she too knows that now pragya's mental pain is greater than her physical pain....

Then she hugs pragya and sleeps....

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 3.2K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
60.9K 5.1K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...