Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🀯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7.5 πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. πŸ”ž
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😑😑😑😑😑
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🀭🀭🀭
FOR THANARI

7. πŸ•Ά

3.4K 231 34
By castleMG

It's been a week since their date. They got closer each passing day. Every lunch time,they spent it together,either in Med cafeteria or in the Engineering...Their circle became famous and gained some fans,for they are all good looking men. They do video calls if they don't have time to hang out because of school works.

                   *****************
Friday at Med's cafeteria

" Tomorrow is the trip...I'm super excited"mild

"Yeah us too" Turbo said

"They said the buses leaves at 7am sharp so we need to be here at least an hour earlier."Max

"Do you want me to pick you up?"Mew asked Gulf which he agreed.

"Oohh..Mr.Lover boy is on the move again"...Mild snickered earning a death glare from Mew and a fries thrown by Gulf.

"Ai'ssat just let them be..your just jealous.." said Tul & the others laugh at Mild's pout.

                   ***************
Night time at Darvid's

While the Darvids are having their dinner,Daddy Forth asked them about their trip for tomorrow...

"What time you both leave tomorrow?

"Our call time is 6am dad and by 7 we'll hit the road" Kana answered first.

"Yes, the students will arrive earlier to help setting up the tents and arrange the tools"said mom..and Dad nod in understanding

"by the way baby boy,do you want Dad to drive you to school?

"Right honey,let your Dad drive you there" Mom said agreeing...

Gulf put down his spoon, biting his lower lip...he look at his parents kinda nervous...

"Uhm...actually Mom,Dad..."

" Your boy is going to pick you up " his Mom cut his sentence with a smirk..that made him blush.

"He's not my boy Mommm~~stop teasing me" he said pouting..his parents just laugh heartily...They continue eating...Gulf thought it's the end of their convo about his love life...well he got it wrong.

Their sitting in the living room eating fruits when the parents continue to interview their son. (I'll use D,M & K)
The husbands look at each other & nod at one another...Mom starts...

*clears throat* gulf look at him

M: 😊 what time your boy...

K: Mew.. mom his name is Mew and he'll pick me up before 6am 😔. he knows where this is going...

M: oh right 😅...soo,he'll have breakfast with us?

K: I don't think so Mom,he said he'll brought some breakfast for us to eat on our way...his mom give him a nod.

The couple shared a knowing look while smirking...

D: Son,can I ask you something personal?

K: Dad,if it's about him...we're just friends.

D: What about him?are you just a 'friend' to him?

That made Gulf look down & plays his fingers on his lap..Mom came near him and hug his shoulder

M:  you like him am I right?.. his son nods hiding his face in his Mom's neck..his dad went near them too...

M: baby look at me..look at Mommy..'he complied' I know you're scared,but...don't let that fear control you and stop you from getting the love & happiness you deserve.

D: You're mom is right,don't let fear overpower you. You're stronger than your fear..Always remember that.

K: but what if... 'he wasn't able to finish'

D: what if you get hurt again? 'he nod' ....listen to me son,if you entertain all the what ifs....your chance will slip away without you knowing...getting hurt is part of every relationships.You get hurt,you learn from it..it will make you stronger.

Gulf is tearing now..his Mom wipes his tears..

M: Does Mew like you too?

K: 'nodding' he said he loves me and I don't need to answer him right away,he understands.

M: see! why don't you give him a chance...weigh what you feel about him..then if you think he's worth it...give him the chance he deserve..give yourself a chance to be happy.

Gulf stay quiet for a while then smile slowly appear on his face and look at his parents with gratitude.

K: thanks dad,mom...this talk means a lot to me.. 'He hug both of them'

                      *************
At Mew's

Mew is at his room packing all the things he will need for tomorrow's trip when someone knocked on his door..

*knock knock* ...seeing it was his parents,he stopped his packing for the meantime and have a little chat with them. (I'll use P,MK & M)

MK: hey hun excited for tomorrow?

M: 😊 yes Ma,can't wait.

P: hmnn..can't wait to do good deeds or...can't wait to see your 'baby'?..😂

M: auw Pa~~ stop teasing... 😔...you always tease me as if you're any better than me when you are worst than me..

'His mama is covering his mouth to prevent laughing loudly.' Mew saw it and didn't spare him.

M: you too Mama... 'that caused him to stop laughing' both you and Papa are the worst,,acting like two in love high schoolers..It's your fault I'm like this..you two corrupted my innocent mind...poor me.. 'he said pouting'

His parents jaw dropped hearing him.Well,he's not wrong though 🤭.
*smack* *smack*

M: ouch!!! What was that for?...

P: you ungrateful son,you're lucky to learn from the best 😉.

Mew's reaction was epic...😱...he's looking at his Papa like it was an alien. And his Mama is just laughing at them...He can't believe that this respectable business man can speak such words...tsk tsk...'my parents are crazy' he thought.

After the crazy fam talk,Mew went to sleep..well after sending goodnight and a bunch of 😍😘❤ emojis to Gulf.

                   ****************
Morning came

Mew is outside Gulf's house now waiting for him.

"Mom,Mew's already outside.I'll go now" G said

" Are you going straight to your condo tomorrow afternoon? or go home with me?" Mom asked. It's been days since Gulf agreed to have his own place.He stays there during school days,then go home at weekends if he don't have too many school works.

"To my condo Mom 😊 I need to go early to school at monday"...he kissed his Mom goodbye with a 'see you later'

*********
Going out he saw Mew standing outside the car leaning against it..Gulf can't help but to admire this specimen in front of his eyes 👀

" Done checking me out? 😏" teased Mew as if he's not checking Gulf out too..

*cough cough* covering his embarrassment ..he hurriedly went to the passenger side and get in.

They arrived at the uni at exactly 6am. The seniors and the other profs are already there preparing all the things that needed to put inside the compartment. They give a hand to the seniors and finished 30mins before the departure time. They're both sitting on one of the bench,eating the breakfast Mew got for them when their friends decided to appear.

"Aand~the traitors decided to show up 😏" Mew said,Gulf just chuckled..and the culprits are just smiling sheepishly...

The 2 couples..MaxTul & KaownahTurbo are just being lovey dovey,while Mild is looking for something...or someone...

"What's with you?" asked Gulf handing him some snack.

"Nothing,I'm just looking around that's all" he answered after taking a bite of the snack that Gulf gave him.

They were called by the seniors to get inside the bus because it's time to leave,then they hit the road. Since they are right on sched,they arrived at their destination after an hour. They didn't waste time and start unloading the stuffs and start to assemble the tents for the med team. Now that everything is set,they're having some water break while chatting.When a van arrived,some doctors and nurses came out.

"Auw...where is Doc.Beam? I thought he's the lead doctor today" asked Mild

"He'll arrive..he went to a meeting first" one of the seniors said.

"Why are you so eager to see our department's Queen B?" Max said catching Gulf's attention...because he knew exactly what Max is saying...

"He's a doctor but why he's the Queen B of engineering?" Turbo said

"Allow me to enlighten you baby Turbo..you see..Doc.Beam is our Queen because he is the wife of one of the most loved head hazer in their Uni days..An engineer and a doctor,both handsome.Everyone adored them." Tul explained.

"Oh oh...I remember their circle of friends were very famous.Having 2 campus moons and runner ups,plus the other 2 doctors... 😍" Mild said dreamily and Gulf is just smiling proudly listening to them.Mew on the other hand is having a conflicted feeling...he's not against to this particular alumnus,it's just that...looks like his 'baby' is also smitten by this so called Queen B and he doesn't like that.'possessive much huh 😏'..He put his arm on Gulf's shoulder pulling him closer to his side.Gulf didn't mind because he is now comfortable at Mew's clinginess.

Mild just continue telling stories about Doc,Beam's 'Crazy doc gang' when he suddenly stopped talking and just staring behind Mew and Gulf with so much adoration on his face,lips partly open..the others,followed his gaze...and there they saw the 'Queen' that they've been talking about.

Even the other students are mesmerized by his handsomeness even he's older. Although Mew admitted to himself that the doctor is indeed handsome,he still can't help not to feel jealous and be possessive,especially now that the said doctor is looking their way and sending his billion dollar smile. Girls,even boys were swooned by him.
He got more agitated when he saw where the doctor is looking right now..Yup..at his baby..and this baby of his is also looking at the doctor fondly..Can you imagine that? Right infront of his salad?

What's worst is when Doc.Beam start walking toward them and all smiley charming everyone.

D.B: hey kids,how's the trip?

Mild didn't waste his chance to talk about with him..

Mild: Hi~ Doc.Beam,I'm Mild.. 'he said full of excitement,he also introduced the others before he continue blabbering making everyone laugh. " I heard so much about you.I'm so honoured to work with you even just for a day and a half,especially Gulf here.He admires you a lot. 'Gulf  blushed,and Mew saw it,and it irritates him more...I wish all the Crazy Doc gang are here.." he finished with enthusiasm.

Beam is smart,he noticed the glances that the students gave to each other..he knows that there is something going on behind that,so he gave his son a knowing look slightly smirking..And of course Gulf knew then that his Mommy Bee figured everything out and is now playing along with them. Unfortunately,Mew didn't notice it,for he is blinded by jealousy.He wants to strangle his childhood friend for involving Gulf everytime he praises the doctor.He needs to make Gulf 'his' officially.

D.B: ☺ well I'm honoured too to work with all of you and I hope that all you heard about me is all good things. Beam chuckled...but before Mild can talk,Mew beats him and said in a low voice but still can be heard..

Mew: yeah,like how you're a casanova. he mumbled looking down. He shocked his friends saying that..Especially Gulf...sensing that everyone is looking at him like he grows two more head,he nervously laugh...and said that he just heard it somewhere and he don't mean any disrespect. Beam clears his throat and glance at his son before looking at Mew...

D.B: It's okay...since I know why you're being like this.. 'confusion is seen on Mew's face' because you're right.I WAS a casanova before I fell in love with my husband,and I'm sure you all know my husband's reputation before too since he was a head hazer once in your faculty. 😏

The light atmosphere earlier are replaced by silence and awkwardness... Beam bid goodbye for a while for he needs to talk to his colleagues. They 'wai' to him,and before leaving the kids..Beam spare a look to Mew smirking..After the doctor left,the seniors left too leaving them.Tul smack Mew's head and received a series of 'wtf' with death glare on the side. He can't do nothing but scratch his nape..They notice Gulf being quiet and they asks if he's alright.He just gave a thin smile.

Mild: see you idiot even Gulf hate what you did.

Kaownah: yea...I mean.. it's like Doc.Beam did you wrong. all nod in agreement and Gulf is looking at him sadly..

Mew: I know I'm wrong...but I can't help it...I'm jealous... his friend furrowed their eyebrows and some cross their arms."He look at Gulf lovingly." he added.

Tul: Unbelievable!!! Dude that doctor is happily married!

"Okay,later I'll apologize to him personally..."Mew sigh...Turbo nudged him and point to Gulf,who's in deep thought.Once again he feel defeated..he doesn't want to be hated by his baby..So he start coaxing him..

Mew: baby..don't be angry na na na~~... he said while shaking Gulf's arm,and Gulf just gave him a side glance...Their friends are trying so hard not to laugh.
"I'm just really jealous..I don't hate him..I promise..It's just that,the way you look at him.. 'Gulf raised one of his eyebrow daring him to continue..' *sigh* "like.. you like him" he said in defeat.

Gulf: hmmm...you're wrong there. he said with seriousness and that made Mew sigh in relief but when Gulf continue..his jaw dropped in shock..." I love him"

Mew: b-but...I I thought you...li like me..too.. You....love him?.. Mew said the last part almost in a whisper...'he stuttered...cute..*G's*

Gulf: *sighing* It's normal for me to love him... 'Mew wants Gulf to stop talking but no words is coming out from his mouth and he felt his throat dry.He just keep his head low.
But what came out from Gulf's mouth made him look up straight at Gulf's eyes. Gulf said with a smirk....

..." He's my Mom after all " 😏

                    😳➡😵➡🤯➡👻

************************************
😱

Thank you for reading 🙏🏻❤
See u next chapter 😉

If there are typos and grammatical errors,sorry... ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
116K 7.5K 47
Mew Suppasit, the student whom everybody hated because of his past in which he can't even escape from, yet, he has the visuals, talent, brain, person...
337K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...