sorry I'm a fuck up (todobaku...

By icyhot_is_gay_boi

todoroki get disowned after telling his dad he's gay having no where to go todoroki wonders around town only... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Part 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
A/N Two
chapter 6
a/n three
chapter 7
authors note four
a/n 5
A/n 6
a/n... idk
boom another one
Yeah you know this ain't a story update
author stuff
a/n #idk
New Chapter one
new chapter two

i love you guys

2.1K 28 3
By icyhot_is_gay_boi

I appreciate everyone who reads this book. I mean everyone. From the ones that read it and say they wanted top todoroki. To the ones that star every chapter and comment their love. You all are appreciated. I love getting spams it warms my cold dead heart. So thank you. But to a special someone out there. I was going through the people that like my books and stalking them as one does. And I found this gem. loveislove187. They have this amazing book that isn't getting enough love and I really wanted to give them a shout out. Thank you for liking my book. It means a lot. And good luck with the writing I hope it takes you somewhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
541K 25.7K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
759K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...