chapter 6

todo's pov (still) 

He ruffly chained me to the bed a little too tight but it was how i liked it. He ripped my shirt off and started playing with my nippels. I only let out small moans hoping his parents wouldn't hear. I felt his hand come up my chest feeling every muscle as it passed. He then grabbed my neck and started to lightly choke me. 

"I want you to really moan not this weak shit." He started to choke harder and i moaned really loud covering my mouth in embarrassment. He smirked and let go of my neck. He started to unchain me. i whimpered at the lose of the chains. 

"You can have them back once you put this on." He had on evil smirk on. I knew what is was but i didn't complain and just went and changed. 

baku's pov

I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out. When he did I swear my erection got bigger. He looked amazing. It was a sexy maid soma outfit. I was practically drooling. This is when the fun really begins. I did my usual smirk and walked over to him. I knew exactly what I wanted from him. I took my shirt off and his member started to poke out even further. 

"Aw does my baby boy have a problem?"  I said in a sarcastic tone. He nodded with a deep red blush. 

"Do you want daddy to fix it?" I asked awaiting a yes. He once again nodded his head.

"Then you're going to have to beg for it." I answered seductively.

"Please daddy fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. Really hard. I can't wait any longer please." He practically moaned out. That almost made me cum but i held it together. I pushed him hard on the bed. I set off small explosions on his skin making him a moaning mess. I quickly took off his underwear. And with no warning stuck my erect member in his ass. I didn't let him ejust I simply pounded into him. Even though he was in pain he couldn't stop moaning. God I love this idot. 

"Daddy I'm going to cum." He said completely exasperated. 

"Me too baby let's cum at the same time okay." I said still pounding into him. The we both came in unison. I pulled out and we laid next to each other. 

"You're so big Bakugou I'm going to be sore for weeks." He said going back to his 'i don't give a shit' voice. I almost got another boner but my mom walked in and that's a total turn off.  Thank god we were under the blanket.  

"fucking fairy." Is all she said and walked out. I almost got upset till I heard my mom started to laugh unearthly and i knew she was joking. See the old hag knows I'm gay she has for awail. Shit i think she knew before i did. I looked down at Todo to see him asleep. He's so fucking cute and he's all mine. I kiss his forehead and fall asleep cuddling him. 

(I just noticed they didn't eat. Who the fuck skips out on food for sex?......... them i guess. Well see you in the next chapter keep shipping and all that good stuff. Remember live long and prosper bitches.)