Part 3

"I'm home old hag." Bakugo yell to what i'm guessing is his mom. His house was nothing special but i was glad to be in it.

"And who the hell did you bring with you into my house." 

"Shoto Todoroki kid from school he'll be staying with us for a little. Tell you the full story later.'' He then gestured for me to follow him upstairs. His room was cleaner than i expected it to be. All his stuff was neatly organised and it smelled like cinnamon and fire wood.

"you can stay in my room or the spare you chose." He said nonchalantly.

"if you don't mind i would like to sleep in here... with you." I whispered the last part to myself not wanting him to know. The first day i meet him i knew that's what i wanted. I had spaced out for two minutes and Bakugou had pinned me to the wall. Not that i was mad about it. 

''are you saying you want to sleep with me icy-hot?" He knew the answer to the question. He had heard what i said. So why ask? To tease me? Fine if that's the way you want to play.

"so what if i am? would you?'' I bit my lip only wanting one answer. Yes.

what should Bakugou say , 'yes', 'maybe latter', 'no go fuck yourself', or 'how rough do you want it' 

sorry it took so long to update life has been up and down my grandma died recently yes i'm fine then i found out my best friend has a crush on me so yeah other then that... wait my step mom got a boob job so yeah now she has D's. also my snake is shedding for the second time this month he needs help.