Saved

By Blu_Butterfli

Skyler Davis has had a rough life. He is a seventeen year old openly gay guy who seems to be every ones punch... More

Saved (boyxboy)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 15

5K 269 22
By Blu_Butterfli

A/N: I know it has taken awhile to get to any boyxboy action but that starts in this chapter. I still want to hear what you think so please fill free to leave a comment.

(Still Sky's POV)

I have to admit that it was some what comfortable watching the movie with the twins. They didn't overly touch me or anything so I was okay with it. And as I drifted off to sleep it was okay.

When I woke up I was a lot confused. My head wasn't on a pillow instead it was on a really nice and firm chest. A nice smooth firm chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and was going to move but that is when I noticed the weight on me. And that is when the panic started.

"Sky" Zander whispered.

"Hmm" I was the only sound I could make.

:Calm down." He said bringing his free hand up and around my waist.

"We got you, baby don't worry." Xavier said in a sexy sleepy voice. 

"Sky sandwich" Zander said shifting making my head land on his or Xavier's arm. All of our legs were intertwined. 

"Go back to sleep it's only like four in the morning." Xavier said adding his arm to my waist.

They honestly thought I was going to go back to sleep? That wasn't going to happen.

When the alarm went off my eyes flew open. I had fallen asleep. I was still sandwiched in so I couldn't turn the alarm off. Zander rolled and shut if off before rolling back and kissed my forehead. Once he and Xavier we up and out of my room I let myself relax. It really wasn't so bad. I live through it and there wasn't any pain. And did Xavier really call me baby? Did Zander kiss my head? I was so confused and so tired. But I needed to get up and get dressed. My room was trashed from the sleep over so I wanted to clean it before going to school. Three boys in one room makes for a big mess.

___________________________________________________________________________

(Xavier's POV)

"Did I really call him,baby?" I asked once we were in the car on our way to the gym.

"Yep" Zan said.

"How bad do you think he is freaking?" I asked turning into the school parking lot.

"He started to freak really bad but he calmed down and fell back asleep." He said.

"Are you falling for him?" I asked.

"Are you?" he asked me raising his eye brow at me as we walked in to the gym.

"Okay so if both of us are falling for him what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's up to him." He said opening the door.

"What if he can't?" I asked before we walking into the work out area.

"We will figure it out." He said with a shrug.

I wanted Sky, but I don't know if I could share him with my brother. I love my brother, but I don't think I could be in the same room with him if he was having sex with someone I wanted. We have shared a few encounters but nothing to intimate nor have we ever tag teamed before. A few bj's and a couple hand jobs behind the school after a game but that was it.

After we worked out Zan and I went to keep an eye on Sky. A couple of our friends keep an eye on Nic while we make sure nobody else messes with him. The only person that bothers us that we can't threaten is Bree. For some reason she is cozing up to him and we don't know why. Bree is one of the cheerleaders that has wanted Zan or I since high school started. I hope she is not  using Sky to get close to us because that would never work.  Once he was in class I made my way to my locker and then to homeroom. 

I was watching Sky. He looked deep in thought and I hope he wasn't freaking out or anything. When he looked my way I smiled at him and winked. I loved how he blushed all over and not just his face.

"Dude stop eye raping the poor kid." Joey said from beside me.

"I can't help it. He is so cute when he blushes like that." I said with a chuckle.

"He is turning you so gay your bi has bought a plane ticket to the North Pole, my friend." He said laughing.

"For  him I would make it a one way ticket." I said looking over at him with a smirk.

"I don't get it but if he makes you happy that means there is more ladies for me." He said with a wink.

"I know one I would like for you to look into for me." I said getting serious.

"Who?" He asked.

"Bree Turner" I said.

"Why?

"She is buttering up to Sky"

"You think she has something in mind for him or just using him to get to you or your brother?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't trust her." I said as the bell rang.

"Okay, I will see what I can find out." He said following me out of the classroom. We followed behind Sky until he made it to his locker and then Zan took over.

After a stop at my locker I headed for my next class that just happened to have Bree in it. We didn't sit close to one another but I sat behind her so I could keep an eye on her. because Nic was also in this class and they sat by one another. I was almost late but my butt was in the seat before the bell rang. Conner one of my best friends was in this class and he was laughing at me so I flipped him off.

"You still protecting your boy toy?" He asked.

"He's not my boy toy. But yeah, I had to wait until Zan took over so I could get to class but he seemed to take forever today." I said with a shrug.

"Is that dumb ass still fucking with him?" he asked.

"He hasn't this week but I think he is waiting to get him away from us plus we have people making sure he stays away." I said.

"You want me to beat his ass?" I asked.

"Not yet." 

"Why do you keep giving him the death glare?"

"I think he has Bree getting close to Sky."

"Why"

"She's been hanging with him alot." 

"Why would she do that?"

"Not sure."

"I keep my ears out there to see what I can find out." He said just as the teacher started class.

I didn't see anything different going on between Bree and Nic but that didn't mean anything. I hope that Joey and Conner could find something out for me. If and when one of us end up with him we would makke sure that he didn't worry about anything. I just wish he wasn't so freaked out about hurting our rep or people seeing him with us. Most of our friends like him so I am not worried about losing friends or anything and so fucking what if people don't like it fuck them.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Zander's POV)

Man my body hurt like hell. Hayden slammed me in practice and now my back is killing me. I was going home and soaking in the bath tub. I hope mom had dinner done because all I wanted to do was eat, soak and curl up with Sky.

"He hit you pretty hard. I am so glad he is on our team." Xavier said as he drove us home.

"Yeah, I am also glad he is one of our friends because I sure as hell wouldn't want to go up against him in a fight." I said trying not to move.

"Agreed, you better walk right when we get home or mom will baby you all night long." He said laughing.

"I might have you get my food while I am soaking in the tub. If I stay away from her she'll never know." I said with a sigh. Some how mom always knows when one of us gets hurt. And when it's me she freaks because I am the one who normally takes care of everyone else.

"I will distract her while you head up to the bathroom but you better not let Sky see you either." He said smiling.

"Not until bedtime." I said winking at him.

"Are we staying with him again tonight?" He asked.

"I plan too and you can too." I said.

"Don't you think it's weird?" he asked.

"No, not with him I don't. Besides it's not like we are doing anything. And last night I slept so good." I said with a sign.

"Yeah so did I." he said signing also.

When we pulled up to the house I noticed a different car parked out side and got a little worried. Xavier must have felt it also because he didn't even grab his back he headed straight for the house. When we walked in there was a guy sitting at the table with both of our parents and Sky. They looked like they had been laughing so I breathed a sigh of relief and headed upstairs after a quick hello.

"That was the cop that helped Sky with his parents and Steve." Xavier said coming in the bathroom while I was still in the tub. 

"Sky, okay?" 

"Yeah"

"They still letting him stay?"

"Did you know mom and dad have custody of him?"

"No, really?"

"Yeah I just found out his parents signed him away with out thinking twice about it." 

"I wish I could get my hands on them." I said pulling the plug on the tub.

"You and me both. I would never hit a lady but Sky's mom is no lady." He said opening and closing his hands into fist.

"You have a bruise on your back you better make sure you have a shirt on before walking around. How do you feel?" he asked walking to the door.

"Better, can you get me some Advil and a soda?" I asked as I wrapped a towel around me so I could follow him out.

"Yeah, your food is in your room." He said and then left to go get my stuff for me.

I made sure I dressed quickly before eating. Xavier brought my soda and pills before heading to his room to get ready for bed. I could hear Sky in the bathroom so I knew he would be a little bit. I decided to text Benny to see when his flight would be in on Saturday and to make sure everything was still going as planned with their parents. I hope those two kill each other the next time they get in to a fight.

I carried my plate and other dirty dishes down to the kitchen before heading up to Sky's room. Benny was coming and both parent were still in jail. 

"What movie are we watching tonight?" I asked laying down carefully onto Sky's bed. He was on his computer and Xavier was on the floor doing homework.

"I was thinking a war movie." Sky said. I knew he loved those kinds of movies so I wasn't going to complain.

"When your done find one and we'll watch it with you." I said yawning.

"I am almost done with my homework." Xavier said.

"I will go get us something to snack on." Sky said shutting down his computer and heading out the door.

"Did you have homework?" Xavier asked closing his book.

"I'll do it in the morning, I don't have much and it won't take me long." I told him.

"How's your back?" he asked setting his back pack by the door and then walking over to the movies.

"It feels a little better. It should be fine in the morning. I will just take it easy doing my work out tomorrow." I said.

"Why are you taking it easy?" Sky asked coming in the room with chips and soda's.

"I'm a little sore from practice nothing that I can't handle." I said getting a little more comfortable on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking a little worried.

"I am positive." I said smiling at him. 

"Okay, so I put a movie in lets get comfy." Xavier said taking the stuff from Sky and motioning for him to get in the middle of the bed. I saw him stiffen but did as he was told.

Once we were all comfy in bed Xavier passed out the soda's and opened the chips. I turned off the light so we could watch the movie in the dark. Sky normally relaxed better this way. When the movie was over Xavier and I pulled the blankets down and Sky climbed in the middle not even bothering to protest or complain. I snuggled close to him making sure that my back was away from him. He flinched when both Xavier and I wrapped our arms around him but then relaxed. Once I heard light snoring from the two of them I drifted off myself.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay so not to much really going on but this is the beginning of it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 384 28
Three slightly feminine boys meet the three new young teachers and can't help but fall in love
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
602K 34.7K 32
Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime, and desperate for love. Years of being hyper-aware of his own looks have made Jared develop social anxiety. Wh...
160K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...