Heroes of Olympus Pregnancy S...

By _ChocolateBannana_

Reyna, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Calypso get pregnant! More

Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth

Piper

1.4K 13 23
By _ChocolateBannana_

Piper, Calypso, all the girls who were pregnant sat by a tree.

A conch horn blew off in the distance, and they all hurried to the mess hall.

Piper sat down at the Zeus table, she had charmspeaked Will into giving them a doctor note as he did for Nico, so the 7 could sit together, with Reyna and Calypso.

Chiron didn't want to argue, so he let them.

Piper sat down and devoured her tofu burger, Jason watching her in complete silence.

"I have never seen anyone eat so quickly.", He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at the campfire, Piper got all the girls and boys and they told them

"I'm pregnant.", Piper told Jason.

"I'm pregnant.", Hazel kissed Franks cheek.

"I'm pregnant!", Annabeth hugged Percy.

"We're finally having a kid.", Calypso hugged Leo.

"And I'm Pregnant, but I have no one to attack, so I stand here and tell you", Reyna smiled.

Percy, Leo, and Frank cried, Jason stared at Piper for what seemed like forever.

"How many?", He asked finally.

"4.", Piper said.

"Oh my gods, what gender?", Jason took both her hands.

"Dunno.", She shrugged.

"1 kid Frank, only 1.", Hazel smiled.

"twins!", Annabeth grinned.

"1 kid.", Reyna said.

"I got 2 girls and 1 boy for you Leo.", Calypso said.

Leo stumbled backwards into the fire, part of his coat caught fire before Percy put it out.

"3?", Leo laughed.

"3.", Calypso nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...