π–€π—Žπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ί

Av AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! Mer

β’Έβ“„β“…β“Ž β“‡β’Ύβ’Όβ’½β“‰β“ˆ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 03
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Euphoria - 16
Authors note
Euphoria - 17
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 20
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 25
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 02

27.6K 985 1.7K
Av AcidicLoverxx

NYC , Saturday 9:33 pm.
1 month later.

Ke'lannie Sky'e King (20)

"Oh my gosh I love this." My client said looking over her tattoo.

"You did your thing fasho." She hyped.

"Period." I swiped my hand under my chin with a soft smile.

"Hold your arm like this please." I snapped the picture and posted it.

If you haven't noticed already, I did tattoos, this is my hustle and I enjoyed doing it. Some day I want to get my own shop but for now I do them in my house.

I wrapped her arm up and she paid me my money and left.

⬇️

⬇️

❤️💭✈️
100,056 likes.

TheRealLannie- Book your appointments through the link in my bio or dm me..💕

View all 4,618 comments.

-

My phone dinged indicating that I got a message.

4 thots in a pot😏💕

Daja🔪- y'all let's go to that club that just opened up I'm tryna shake a tad bit of ass 🤏🏾

A'Miyah 🤬🔫- Yea I'm bored like a mother fucker.

Jasmine🤪- I'm down

Me- I guesssss I'll go 🙈

Daja🔪- Good because I was finna force you

Me- lmao Okayy , but let me get ready

I closed out the messages and ran my fingers through my hair sighing.

1 hour later

"Hurry up and post them dang pictures." Daja said as she walked into the liquor store with me.

"Chile don't rush me." I laughed picking up a bottle of Hennessy.

"I bet you still posted them though." A'miyah picked up some apple juice.

"And did, ain't no shame in my game." I hunched my shoulders up.

"You slow." Jasmine laughed.

"And is." I laughed right along with her, while they bought the liquor.

-

❤️💬✈️
100,008 likes.

TheRealLannie- Baby face Lannie 💕

View all 3,618 comments.

-

11:03 pm.

We were outside of the club looking for a parking space, I had a couple of shots so I was pretty tipsy.

Once we finally found one we piled out the car and made our way inside.

"It smell like corn chips and ass in here." I frowned.

"These folks don't be washing their asses before the leave they house." Daja said with her lip turned up.

"Foreal." Jasmine agreed.

"Ooh this my shit!" A'Miyah squealed leading us to the middle of the dance floor.

Booty by blac youngsta blared through the big speakers making all the girls get hyped.

"Get it! Aye, aye, aye!" Daja hyped me up smacking my butt as I got low throwing it in a circle.

"Perioddd!" A'Miyah and Jasmine hyped each other up twerking.

I heard different voices and saw flashes go off.

"Damn her ass fat!"

"She got ass for days!"

"Damn!"

"Chile and I oop-" I felt someone latch their hands on my hips but for the first time in forever, I wasn't bothered by it.

The mixture of cologne filled my nose while he got low with me. I became a bit surprised when I felt something hard up against me.

I put my hands on my knees and continued throwing it back until the song slowly came to an end making me turn around, jaw dropping in the process.

There stood KD, his eyes were red and low so I knew that he was most likely high or drunk, maybe both, his tongue glided over his bottom lip before he spoke.

"Don't come out hea shakin ya ass no more like yeen got no damn sense." He said looking me over.

"I-"

"There go that nigga." Ant said walking up on us with everyone else.

"He was over here dry fucking Ke'la-"

"Aht that's unholy." I popped Mari on his arm cutting him off.

I peeped 3 men dressed all in black, all wearing book bags, sending signals to each other and shit causing me to immediately get Mari's attention.

"Yo we gotta go I think they finna shoo-"

Bang 💥

Bang 💥

Bang 💥

"Shit , why you just standing there!? bring yo ass on." KD snatched me up shooting back at whoever shot first.

"Yo get her out of here!" KD shoved me towards Mari who took me outside.

"Ke'lannie you gon be okay." He moved my hair out of my face.

"Nigga we gotta get her out of here, she's having a panic attack or some shit." I felt the cold air hit my face letting me know I was outside.

"Daddy can we go to the store?" 10 year old me asked tugging at my fathers arm.

"Yea go get yo brot-" Before he could get his sentence out 4 shots went off and I was immediately tackled on the ground by him.

"Daddy?" His eyes were open but he wasn't moving.

I slowly stood up and saw 3 holes in his back.

"Oh my god, dad!" I cried covering my mouth backing up, seeing blood pouring out of his back.

"Oh my god-" my body started shaking and my legs gave out forcing me to drop to the ground.

"Lannie- dad!" Sekani , my brother,  came outside and saw him on the ground.

"Yo lannie snap out of this shit."

"Lannie."

"Pour water on her or something."

"Throw her out the car-"

I closed my eyes and cuddled deeper into whoever was holding me, I felt my body shaking while I closed my eyes.

The familiar cologne roamed through my nose letting me know KD was holding me, his grip tightened around my body while he bounced his leg.

"Yo ass ain't sleep." Ant scoffed.

"Leave her alone."

-

"Dude wake up." KD said making me jump up.

"C'mon." I realized we weren't outside my house nor Mari's house.

"Where are we at?" I rubbed my eyes while he stared at me.

"My house now come on like I said." He got out the car while I sat there trying to process who the hell he was talking to.

I got out the car , NOT because he told me to, but because I was um ..... hot.

He unlocked the door and opened it letting me go in first.

Damn this man house looks better than mine.

"Go down the hall way nd to the room on the right." He said taking his shoes off making me do the same out of respect.

I walked down the hall like he said and went inside the cold room awkwardly standing there.

What if he kills you in this cold ass room?

Are there Oreos in heaven?

"Hm, take a shower you smell like alcohol." He came in the room and tossed me a white shirt piled with a pair of sweatpants, boxers, two rags, and a towel

"I- Thanks." I mumbled as he walked out the room shutting the door behind himself.

The room was a white and grey theme and very modern, and it was also neatly cleaned up.

I looked at the body sized mirror and bawled my face up not liking my appearance , my face was stained with dried up tears and my eyes were puffy and red, my hair was messed up and I just looked a overall mess.

Sighing I walked into the walk in bathroom and sat everything on the counter.

I got one of the rags and ran it under the hot water and began to clean my face.

I took my lashes off and sat them on the counter, I finally stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower on.

"Why am I such a mess?" I asked myself taking the other rag and opening a fresh box of soap.

I finally got in the hot shower lowly singing a song to myself.

1 hour later.

I tied my hair up and sat on the bed.

I stood back up and effortlessly jiggled my butt making me laugh and sat back down.

"Ooh I want to make a tiktok!" I exclaimed standing up.

A few my videos later I finally laid back down
"Whew I'm tired." I saved the video to my drafts and laid back on the bed eventually falling asleep.

-

2:23 am

My eyes jolted open when I heard the sound of thunder. I laid there squeezing the pillow not being able to go back to sleep scared out of my skin.

Standing up I left the room and looked down the long hallway, slowly walking towards the cracked room door , I soon opened it to reveal KD watching tv.

"Can I sleep in here with you?" I asked while he stared at me, this time with a mug.

(For the ones being dramatic about them sleeping in the same bed together y'all are forgetting the fact that's she's drunk and just had a panic attack and they have to bond some how.)

"Hell n-"

"Please, I'm scared of thunder storms , I won't ask for nothing else, I promise ." I whined frowning.

"I-" He looked at my face and sighed, "Man c'mon and shut that whining shit up , " he lifted the cover up making me walk over to him.

He let me lay down beside him.

"What's your real name?" I asked messing with my fingers.

"KD."

"Your real one." I pouted as he looked me over smiling to himself.

"Jasani Cartier, " He sat up and moved closer to my side , he then laid his head on my chest snuggling into me.

"Go to sleep and stop staring at me. Creep." He muttered.

Y'all wanna know what I did????

Took my skippy doodle ass to bed.

-

-

I know irl you wouldn't lay with a stranger but it's Wattpad and not real life.

If you don't like then don't read. Nobody is forcing you to read this shitty book with a gun to your head, well shit I hope not.

-

-

-

Sooo what y'all thinkkkk

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 29
This my first story it might be bad🀧 Vote and comment plz😚 And follow me girly😜🀍
179 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
3.8K 224 28
My chapters aren't too long but I try to update frequently, if you want longer chapters just tell me and I'll do it 😊 Thanks for reading! β™₯️✨
9.7K 177 20
Some small stories...Enjoy!