The Adventures of Minecraftia

Per GreenCrystalizer

Minecraftia is a land of Minecraft except with no blocky figures. Instead there are real figures of people bu... Més

The Adventures of Minecraftia
The magic orb
Deciding what to do for the next chapter with Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira
Fira and Sabrina Prologue
Water against Nature.. lets see who wins
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Descrpition of attacks, etc. in last chapter
Dem bad boys are in town ;)
Against the might Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers!!
Syrup and Eggs... Why not?!?
My amazing Battle Cry!!!
Christmas Special ^_^
Couplessss!!!
Late night randomness!!! ;)
Random facts about me!!! cause im BOREDDDDD!!!
Science Fair Struggles!! :((((
Will the Adventures of Minecraftia ever be the same?!?
Will Minecraftia ever be the same Part 2 ;)
Fun Fiction about SABRINA!!
MINECRAFT FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Authors note :))))))))
In da beginning
Dem posys Tho ;)
The blue eyes
Conversations with Sabrina;)
Powers
The mind that controlled the earth
Good night?
Traitors and Rivals {Ch.29 }
Seriously Literally and Stupidly { Updates }
Random story that Sabrina sent me ENJOY!!! :P
Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}
YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!! ;3
New Years Update ;)
Update schedule (READ)
The story of love and demonsssssss
Blood and Gun Shots {Ch.38}
Torn to Shreds {Ch.39}
Boom Clap {Ch.39}

Pure Bliss {Ch. 31}

30 1 2
Per GreenCrystalizer

REWIND

I ran to her bed and put my hand on her shoulder and vines immediately swarmed out of her hands and rapped around my ankles pulled me to the ground.

I quickly formed a cloud to carry me away and out of the vineyard trap.

" She thinks we are the bounty hunters..." Caleb told us.

" Well you kind of are one haha." Dingo said laughing.

" Shut up dude." Caleb said back sternly.

"haha... hahahhahahahhaha!" Dingo just randomely burst into a fit of laughter and was soon on the floor crying in periods of laughter while Fira was yelling at Caleb in Spanish and Alex decided to start using even more of her powers against me.

I'm older than her and she has more skill than I could ever have.

She's brilliant and all but her shooting lightning bolts at me isn't that pleasent tbh.

So to sum it up, all of us were kind of preoccupied when suddenly the door burst open and there stood some random girl, and known of us recognized her.

" Who dat? Who dat?" Dingo whispered.

" Hey I'm Occiana and I'm here to help you guys." She spoke loudly towards us.

" Well it ain't I- G - G - Y...." I said back and that made Dingo snicker.

What a little barnacle..

FAST FORWARD

CH. 31
{enjoy the picture on the side... You're welcome in advance}
POV ALEXANDRIA

I was laying there minding my own buisness when i heard something.

A girl and two guys were talking... Or fighting.

Were they the bounty hunters..?

Oh my god they are.

I shot out vines and they latched onto someone's leg. I wasnt sure what exactly was happening.

I heard screams and the two guys fighting and mentioning my name.

" AELXADNRIA IT IS TROYE YOUR BROTHER!!"

What? IS that a trick or something because my brother is dead and I was already assured of this.

I havent seen him in so many years but it sounded like him.

Through my confusion and fear I shot out bursts of flames and lava molten.

It is so hot.

I can't think. What's going on?

" Alexandria. you need to stop. these are your friends. please trust me and them." It was Sarbina.

" SABRINA! Where are you? You said you were coming back for me! What's happnening?! My brother is dead... Why is that guy saying that he's my brother?" I replied frantically.

" ALEX! That is your brother. You have to trust me. He didnt die. He has been hiding and waiting to come save you for so long. Please just open your heart for them,"

" OKAY!" I screamed as everything was getting so hot and I could feel the smoke clouding over me.

I held my hands out and used my gravitational pull so bring in all the lava into myself once again.

I could feel someone shaking me and bringing my frail body tightly to their chest.

" You are going to be okay!" The man said.

Could that really be Troye?

I havent seen or heard of him in so long....

" Is she okay?" I heard a girl yell out.

" Yeah she's fine... At least I hope so." Troye I assume replied back to the girl.

" We have to get out of here fast!" A different guy said.

who are they?

" Caleb what about Sabrina and the others?" the girl yelled to this Caleb guy.

" Fira we just have to get out with Alex first then come back for them. It's the only way unless we all want to die. Max is downstairs trapped for now and if he gets out, we are done for." Caleb responded to Fira.

Well at least I know their names now.

" If i see Max I'm going to beat him to a bloody pulp.. That prick is going to hell that's for sure." Troye said and I chuckled.

" Did she just laugh?" Fira asked.

" Yeah I think she did..." Troye responded.

" These are good signs.... Maybe she'll wake up soon." Caleb informed them.

And I was going to wake up soon... I could feel my body regenerating itself.

" Okay left go through here." Caleb said probably trying to get through these intricate hallways.

It's a labryrinth that's for darn tootin

My body was becoming stronger and stronger and roye's grip loosened as my body started floating.

" What's going on Caleb?" troye asked.

" She's waking up I think...?

My feet were placed on the ground and I opened my eyes to be greeted with a bright light.

" Holy shit that's bright!" I yelled.

I could here laughter and sobs.

" ALEXANDRIA!" Troye yelled out and I was immediately engulfed in a big hug from my brother.

my brother who i thought was dead.

I can feel his love radiating off himself.

Love.

" Where's Jason?" I asked anxiously.

" He is underground..... You caused an earthquake and everyone is trapped underground...." Fira explained.

She was absolutely beautiful with her cascading brown hair with a red ombre tint... She was the Fire Bender.

Sabrina had told me so much abut her and how I was going to meet her soon.

Now I have.

A loud bomb went off and everything occured so suddenly.

I was brought under the arms of Troye whilst fire and poison surrounded our bodies.

I looked up and could see Fira fighting and throwing bursts of flames of a dragon towards someone else but I couldnt see what exactly was happening.

I could feel myself getting weary and panic filled my body as I didnt want to go out again.

I soon felt Troye lifting me up and patting my back.

I dazed over at him with blood shot eyes as my body was trying to fight off the intese elements that were being passed throughout the room.

I tried fighting back.

Fira looked over at me wearily and Troye knew exactly what to do.

They formed elements and shot it into my blood stream.

" please be strong Alex." I could hear Jason's voice in my ear.

Was he here?

I can't see anyone.

Tears of acidic water fell down my face leaving a trail of engravement.

" WHERE ARE YOU JASON?!" I yelled out making myself cry even harder.

" Im right here baby." He shushed me reassuringly.

" DINGO IS HERE TO THE RESCUE!"

The wind was blowing in my face.

I couldnt see anything.

" Sir.... Max was murdered." I heard a man on a walkie talkie say.

And that was it before all I could see was black and pure bliss

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone!

I'm finally back... YAYYYYY!

I will be updating every Saturday again because I'm finally finished with Science Fair although I have an announcement that may make it so I cant update every Saturday..

My project was one of the winning projects in my school so I'll be now competing in state.

Which is exciting although it has made my whole updating thing kind of not work.

I will tell ya'll when I wont be able to update so calm down... Dingo especially you xD

I ACTUALLY UPDATED SO BE HAPPY BRUH!! ;D

So that's it.

Love ya'll,

Alexandria :3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.3K 25
Kristen was your regular girl. Until her mom started drinking. She would come home from school to see her mom on the couch, or she would be shoved ag...
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
28.5K 731 33
Seto is known on YouTube as SetoSorcerer and has a large group of friends, known as Team Crafted. However, they have never met him and he has never t...
31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...