๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By lovetori_xo

Giwa Falade is the ruthless Queen Bee of Castron High. Known for her sassy, bold, no-nonsense attitude and aw... More

Author's note
Those Little Things
1ยฐ
2ยฐ
3ยฐ
4ยฐ
5ยฐ
6ยฐ
7ยฐ
8ยฐ
9ยฐ
10ยฐ
CASTยฐ
11ยฐ
12ยฐ
13ยฐ
14ยฐ
15ยฐ
16ยฐ
17ยฐ
18ยฐ
19ยฐ
20ยฐ
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
41ยฐ
42ยฐ
43ยฐ
44ยฐ
45ยฐ
46ยฐ
47ยฐ
48ยฐ
49ยฐ
50ยฐ
51ยฐ
52ยฐ
53ยฐ
54ยฐ
55ยฐ
56ยฐ
57ยฐ
A few things I want to sayโค๏ธ
59ยฐ
60ยฐ
61ยฐ
62ยฐ
63ยฐ
64ยฐ
65ยฐ
66ยฐ
67ยฐ
68ยฐ
69ยฐ
70ยฐ
71ยฐ
72ยฐ
73ยฐ
Pre-updateโค๏ธ
74ยฐ
75ยฐ
76ยฐ
77ยฐ
78ยฐ
DO NOT IGNORE ๐Ÿ™
79ยฐ
80ยฐ
ONE WORLD SERIES
81ยฐ
82ยฐ
83ยฐ
84ยฐ
85Aยฐ
85Bยฐ
85Cยฐ
86ยฐ{FINAL CHAPTER}
THINGS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED OUT IN TLT
Q and A
NOTICEโ—โ—

58ยฐ

2.3K 812 823
By lovetori_xo

Soo..if you're here, hope you're aware, I double updated, Soo if you tapped on this one first, go back, love. You missed the last chapter☺️❤️

My people that are here, let's get into it.....🥃🥃

~YURE~

I drove in through the black gates of Krisdana's house, quickly greeting their small framed gate man as I proceeded to park in the house compound.

Why do I feel like coming here is a bad idea?

Why do I suddenly have second thoughts?

As soon as I found a spot to pack, I quickly recognised the Mercedes Benz by my right.

That was Ivandor's car.

So, he was in this house at the moment.

All of a sudden, I was struggling with a dilemma.

To stay here or to leave the house?

But..I've already come this far..

I don't know..

No, I can't back out now. I can't. This is the only way I could reach her. Ivandor can do his worst.

I parked the car in place, and turned off the ignition thereon. My mind was made up.

I looked to the  house. The large yellow coloured building. I could see Krisdana's room window from here. Letting out a sigh, I mentally prep talked myself.

I can do this..

I have to do this..

I stepped out of the car immediately.

Then came my next dilemma.

Front door or Back door..

Do I ring the doorbell? Or just walk into Krisdana's house like that?

No, I can't do that! I can't just walk into the house. Especially now that things aren't rosy. I could get arrested or something for doing that, right?

Okay, so we're down to the door bell.

Doorbell, it is.

I walked towards the front door of the house. Walking past the dozens of dogs around the house that were surrounding the house, watching me silently, and heading for the door bell.

Just when I got close enough, I was stopped on my tracks by something.

Shantelle.

One of Krisdana's dogs.

The small, cute golden retriever they recently got. It sat there in front of me, peering up at me. I silently hoped it wouldn't call attention. They had just gotten that dog recently, and I doubt it was that familiar with me. That's if it even remembered me.

Shantelle wasn't violent, like the rest of the other dogs. Although, I heard she had her special ability. She could smell fear.  And she could also smell threats too.

So, I silently hoped she wouldn't percieve me as a threat or anything. Especially since she had just been staring at me for the past minute silently. I wouldn't want the other dogs suddenly going ape shit crazy on me. I mentally wasn't ready for that.

Luckily, for me, she only started licking my shoe. I laughed softly, crouching down to rub on the co-operative dog's back.

"Good girl." I said to her, and soon she left me alone.

Close.

I rang the door bell.

Then, waited.

I stood there for about 30 seconds or so.. wondering silently who would come to the door. Ivandor? Kris?

The door creaked open slowly. I got more nervous. Soon, Nova was revealed, standing before me.

His face looked calmly neutral as he gently closed the door behind him and faced me.

"Dude. You shouldn't be here right now." He said to me. He seemed more worried, than hostile.

"Why?" I asked, suddenly feeling uneasy.

Nova's eyes narrowed at me, in confusion and slight peeve.

"Is it about Ivandor? Forget him, I want to talk to Kris." I said, meaning every word I said.

"Oh, you know Ivandor is here?" He asked me, brows raised  in surprise.

"Yeah, I saw his car." I responded firmly with a nod.

"And you know Krisdana's brother is upstairs too, right?" Nova inquired.

My heart dropped to my stomach.

Wait..wait..

Hol'up...

Why didn't it occur to me that Xander would be around! He was ALWAYS at home when Kris was staying in her own house. So, how could that not have crossed my mind?

I could face Ivandor head on. If the worst got to the worst. But that Xander guy? Hell, no! That guy was a fucking bulldozer! Hell, I couldn't face him. That's a death trap. A suicide mission.

"Xander's upstairs with Krisdana." Nova informed me. His voice was in low hushed whispers.

"I know." I said as the realization hit me.

"So, knowing that, as you said, can you please explain to me why on earth you had the balls to show up in this house?" Nova asked me, incredulously.

I couldn't even process anything properly at this point.

"Seems to me like you're desperately begging to get beat up. If that's your plan, I am most definitely not seconding it. So, I suggest you leave now. If I'm not upstairs in the next five minutes, Xander will be coming down here to see what's wrong, and if that guy should lay his eyes on you, e don be!"  Nova said, his voice rising with urgency.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm leaving." I decided hurriedly. I turned back to go, then turned back around to Nova almost immediately as something suddenly struck me.

"Can you pass down information to Kris for me atleast. She's not responding to any of my calls or texts." I pleaded.

Nova's face softened. I noticed. He eventually just sighed, looking around him like he wanted to see of the coast was clear.

"Xander probably won't ever get down at all, but let's not take any chances." He was saying.

"Three minutes." Nova decided. "We have three minutes to wrap up this conversation and have you out of this house, okay?"

I nodded, taking note. Sighing to calm myself down, I told Nova what I wanted him to pass down to Kris.

"Tell Kris I said I'm sorry." I told Nova, and he nodded slowly.

"Tell her I'm extremely sorry for hurting her the way I did. She didn't deserve any of that. Tell her I'm the most foolish person there is, for refusing to appreciate all that she was worth. Tell her she's beautiful and she's sweet, and even if I don't deserve to keep such an angel like her, she's still my world. If she can just forgive me and give me a second chance, I promise to treat her like the queen she is. I'd never lie to her again or cheat on her again. Just help me talk to her please."

Nova was quiet for a while. Fortunately, he looked quite sympathetic.

"But.. why, man? Why did you do it if you felt this way about her?"  He finally asked. Softly.

Guilt washed all over me immediately, battering and bruising me all over.

"Why did you even start cheating in the first place? Why did you lead her on for so long if you weren't able to commit? Do you know how much you hurt her?" Nova asked me. He sounded like he genuinely wanted to know.

"Nothing I say justifies what I did. I was a jerk and that's it. I don't even deserve someone like her. I know I shouldn't even be here right now after what I did.." I admitted.

"But I love her. That's why I'm here." I told him.

"What about Prissy?" Nova asked further.

I swallowed. Looking for a reasonable way to answer.

"I don't know what exactly I ever felt for Prissy, I can't be sure what it was. To be honest, it felt good being with her and all. Prissy and I actually got close in Ss2 because Kris and I were growing apart. I felt Kris didn't want me anymore because of how she distanced herself all of a sudden, and at that moment...Prissy was there.."

Nova was listening to me, with a calming, understanding face.

"Once I started with Prissy, I couldn't stop. It was like an addiction. I was trying to get away, but I just couldn't. Eventually, I stopped seeing her, but by then, Kris already had her doubts. My biggest mistake was refusing to take responsibility and come clean to Kris, so she could have her own peace too.  I even stopped being intimate with Prissy long ago, the only problem was coming clean." I explained.

"But the video of recent.. you two kissed." Nova reminded me.

"She kissed me." I cleared up.

"You let her. What's the difference, man?" Nova said.

True. I let her. He was right. What was the difference?

I can't even claim to have ever been loyal to Kris at any time, because even when I wasn't being physically intimate with Prissy, I still chased after her. Constantly.

The only reason we stopped was because Prissy wasn't letting me. If Prissy, para-adventure, kissed me at any of those times, instead of acting like I didn't exist, I probably would have kissed her back too.

So, really, what was the difference?

Nova sighed.

"Dude, the truth is that you messed up. No matter how you put it, you still messed up. In the end, you damaged Kris badly." He said.

I know that. I don't deserve her forgiveness..no matter how much I want it, I know deep down that I don't deserve it.

At this point, I felt drained. Physically and emotionally. I was already mentally exhausted. Wishing this didn't have to happen. Wishing I could somehow change the way things played out.

"Dude, please just let her know I'm sorry. I really am." I told Nova. Even my voice showed how drained, devasted and depressed this thing was making me.

"I know you are." He sighed, running his hands through his hair gently, and giving me one of the most heart melting speeches I've ever heard.

"It's just..I don't even know how to feel about this whole thing. Krisdana is really a mess right now and I'm sincerely praying for her everyday. Hoping nothing gets out of hand. Then you.. you and Ivan are not in good terms. Ivandor practically hates your guts right now, and It hurts so bad 'cause you two are like my brothers. You've always been the closest thing to me after family. I mean, I never expected to get so close to you guys. Never expected us all - you, me,  Ivan and even Kris, to bond so well. It's been the best with you guys. I expected we'd make the most of our Ss3, having it's our last year to be together. I mean, after school, we may never get to see each other again, so is this how we're going to remember how our final year was? All the hate and bitterness.. what's to gain from it. Seeing the way everything is just upside down, how all our relationships are just going down the drain is a lot for me to take in. It makes me so unhappy that things had to go down this way. Initially, I was mad at you for creating this kind of rift at a time like this, but I find it even so hard to stay mad, because in the end,  you're only human. You made a mistake, everyone does that too. Being angry won't make things better. I don't support anger and bitterness, no matter what. I like to work towards peace and forgiveness. That's what I should be doing for all of us."

I was quiet after what he said. Taking my time to ponder on his words.

Nova lifted the corners of his lips in a dainty smile. One that assured me that everything would be alright.

"We're still bros, right?" He said, stretching out a hand.

"Definitely." I responded, taking his hands and embracing him quickly.

"Bros' help each other. I'll try everything in my power to make sure things fall back to place eventually." He promised.

That went a long way to calm me down, and ease my pounding heart.

However, I didn't have a chance to respond. The next thing I knew_

"YO NOVA! WHO YOU TALKING TO OVER THERE?"

I froze. So did Nova.

The familiarity of the voice that just called out to Nova right now from inside the house, made the hairs around my body to stand.

Xander Moe.

Hell, I recognized that voice anywhere.

"NOVA!"

He sounded dangerously close. Nova's eyes were wide in shock. He looked hysteric. For a fact, he didn't have to tell me shit to do. With a speed that even shocked me, I fled.

One minute I was standing in front of the doorway that Xander was heading to, the next minute, I saw myself at the other corner of the building, hiding, pressing my back against the wall there, and praying to God for my dear life.

I heard the sound of the front door opening, and I knew that Xander had stepped outside the house.

My heart beat suddenly sped up drastically, pounding and thrashing against my chest mercilessly.

God, please...

Let me leave this house in one piece...

I'll never hurt another person again, I promise...

I couldn't see them per say. Nova and Xander, I couldn't see them. All I could see from here was the some part of the front view of the house, looking to my right. And then to my left, a fair view of the back yard.

Still, I could hear their voices. Both of them. Clearly.

"Who were you talking to?" That was Xander's voice. Low. Raspy. Scary.

My hands were suddenly sweaty and I struggled to breathe steadily. Mostly because I didn't want Xander picking up the breathing.

Dear, Lord..

"No one. I just..well.."

Oh, Fuck no. Nova's stammering would give him away completely.

"I heard you talking to someone, Nova. You couldn't possibly have been out here conversing with yourself for the past five minutes."

That was Xander's voice again.  I didn't hear Nova's reply. There was suddenly silence. It led me to wonder; What was going on back there?

Knowing Xander, he was probably scrutinising every feature of Nova. Intentionally. Just to make him comfortable. Probably that explained the silence.

"Oh yeah? So, whose car is that in our compound?"

Xander's sudden question caught me off guard.

The fuck, my car was still parked there!?

Infact, it was on display. Right there for anyone to have seen.

"That's Ivandor's car." I heard Nova say.

"I hope you know I'm not stupid." Xander's sharp, pissed reply came.

"No, sir..I mean, bro.."

Oh, Nova.

It's official. I'm dead.

"Who owns the Lexus car in our compound?" Xander was almost raising his voice now and my heart beat was increasing it's pace accordingly, threatning to give me a stroke.

Please, God...

"Nova, I asked you a question."

I started muttering prayers for the forgiveness of sins at that moment. This was the end. It was left for me to mend my ways with my maker.

I still didn't hear Nova's reply. I wished I could see what was happening.

I tried peeping in. Just a little. To see what on earth was happening. Why they were so silent.

I closely jammed  Xander eye to eye and nearly had a heart attack.

Jesus.

I looked away immediately, and the last thing I was abke to grasp was he, walking away from the door way where he was formerly with Nova, and straight towards the gate man's house.

What on earth is he up to?

I saw him, from where I was, he was in clear sight. I was silently praying that he wouldn't accidentally turn this way.

He was talking to the gate man, inquiring something from him...

I froze, losing my breath for a second.

What if he was asking the gate man who drove in? That man knew me very well and I even greeted him as I came in.

Screwed, that's what I am.

Xander nodded and walked away from the gate man, ordering audibly behind him. "Lock the gates!"

My body stopped functioning for a second.

Lock the gates?

The gate man obliged, locking the gates as he was ordered.

I couldn't believe I was still on my feet. Honestly, I felt like passing out at the moment. Anything to stop what I was happening.

I could text my parents..but would they get here on time?

What about the police? Who am I kidding? I'd be dead before they arrive!

I think Xander had walked back to Nova because I heard him saying, "I knew it. Yure is in this house, right? Nigga, tell me where the fuck he is. He won't be able to leave this place anyways, so spill."

"Listen, Xander. You don't have to do this. It's not necessary." I heard Nova responding.

Xander's bitter chuckle resonated through me, shaking me thoroughly and giving me goosebumps.

"Xander, chill!" Nova said.

I heard the sound of fist slamming into a wall. I could have sworn he may have punched a crater into that wall because that thing sounded like a fucking gun shot.

My heart...I never knew it could beat this fast.

"Xander, stop, okay?"

Nova's voice trailed off in the older, bigger boy's growl. The next thing, he came to the compound, went towards my car and slammed his palm against it, horrifying me as I watched live, his hands literally denting the place he had slammed against.

My car!

The dogs started barking now. All of them, at the same time. Xander didn't give a shit. The guy was literally seething, fuming. He was like a wounded animal.

"YURE, COME OUT!"  Xander shouted. His entire voice filling up the place, surprisingly overshadowing the dog's loud, excessive barking.

I felt like I could hear my heart beat.

Oh my God, Is this really happening?

This feels like a nightmare. Please Lord, let this be a nightmare!

Xander went ballistic. He slammed a fist into the window glass of the driver's seat of my car, shattering the glass completely.

"YURE, DON'T TEST ME! COME OUT!" He shouted louder.

I was breathing hard now. It was beyond my control. Luckily, the noises the dogs made would have made it impossible for me to be heard. The sweat on my forehead was now dripping down. My entire body was sweaty. Shaking.

All of a sudden, Shantelle appeared in front of me.

Shantelle. Kris and Xander's golden retriever.

The 'fear smeller'. The 'alerter'. If this dog wanted to fuck me up, she could easily lead Xander straight to me.

Would it? Would it not?

She only peered at me, gazing and moping, like she was considering it. Like she was considering exposing my hiding place

Or was is just me? Was my fear making me see and imagine things?

Nevertheless, I begged the animal.

"Please, don't let him know I'm here." I pleaded.

Whether animals can hear or not, I don't know. Shantelle kept gazing at me.

"Please." I clasped my hands together.

She just looked away from me casually, wagging her tail and walking away.

I gave a sigh of relief. Temporarily, I was safe.

I looked back to my car, where Xander was before, destroying it.

But something was wrong.

Very wrong.

Xander wasn't there.

Jesus Christ.

Where was he then?

Immediately, I felt a rough, right grasp around the back of my neck.

It happened too fast, I saw myself being choked breathless from behind, painfully and devastatingly, for about the count of three.

I struggled to free myself.

"Fucking rodent!" Xander cursed behind me, literally flinging me out of my hiding spot after nearly strangling the life out of me.

It was a miracle I didn't land on the ground. I barely staggered to remain on my feet.

"Let's see how you're going to escape now!" Xander spat, lividness and bitter resentment in his tone.

I tried moving back, away from him, while struggling with gravity and trying not to fall on the floor. The dangerously muscled older kid was looking at me with eyes like an injured bull.

That was all I could catch. The next thing, he growled, charging towards me with so much rage.

Who else is crying 😭😭😭💔
Guy, let me not lie, I was laughing as I wrote this chapter. Xander is my guy, forget🤣❤️

Who can predict what on earth is going to happen?

What would you do if you were Yure?

It's actually funny and sad that Yure always has to be in deep shit like this. May God help him not to develop high blood pressure in future in Jesus name😂 On side note, I would have probably fainted or faked the fainting, or fake a seizure or something, if I were in that kind of situation oo.

See you guys for now!! We await Yure's future in the next update ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
11.4K 2.2K 53
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ sแด‡ส€ษชแด‡s(sแด›s) "๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’, ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก, ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’...
43.1K 8.2K 37
ยฐMore than the usual teenage rivalryยฐโ™กโ™ก Joviana Edugie Main character, she could be naive at times but trust me you can't help but love her , but can...