I dare you {YA romance}

By oliveijn

The phone buzzed at exactly seven in the morning, just as he'd predicted. I glanced at the screen and touched... More

1. Off to camp
2. Camp grounded
3. Cabin misery
4. First day
5. Lake it or not
6. Chop it
7. Bones
8. What a knight
9. Catch me if you can
10. Bits and pieces
11. Lost
12. Near death
13. The shed
14. What's up?
15. Suit
16. Growling beast
17. Stop
18. The truth
19. I dare
20. Sculpting shit
21. Small talk
22. Bedtime stories
23. Nightwalker
24. The drive to
25. The drive-in
26. The drive off
27. #dare2
28. Almost midnight
29. Do you dare?
30. Time to say goodbye
31. Catching up
33. Breakfast or breakslow?
34. Why tell me why

32. Good morning

13 2 0
By oliveijn

The phone buzzed at exactly seven in the morning, just as he'd predicted. I was so sleepy but could not resist the urge to glance at the screen. One eye open, I touched the WhatsApp icon. A message from Bones appeared.

Immediately I shot up straight.

*First challenge: just before you go to bed tonight: open the front door of the cabin and howl like a wolf for thirty seconds.*

"Shit." I clenched my jaws. I just knew he had that trademark smirk on his face right now. My fingers tapped hastily at the screen.

*Challenge back: remove your socks with your teeth tonight.*

I pulled up my nose at the thought. A sly smile slipped onto my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 59.7K 32
When Ava and her friends decide to play their own version of "Truth or Dare", Ava winds up kissing someone she never expected... and wanting more? ...
408K 12.9K 58
You wouldn't imagine the shock on Maddison Linden's face when her best friend Cassie dares her to steal the hottest guy at their schools sweater on a...
6.6K 358 5
Walking back to your college from a bank you get caught in an impromptu Truth or Dare session. It was innocent at first but now what was a simple dar...
191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...