your name on my wrist || drar...

De lupinsfight

one of those predetermined soulmates au, except I found out we're supposed to be soulmates and no??????? how... Mais

1 || ouch my wrist hurts must be my soulmate
2 || why does everyone want to know who my soulmate is
3 || father stop with the marriage plans we're both gay
4 || it's almost as if the world is against me
6 || hey conversations, stop being awkward
7 || it could theoretically be going well
8 || i swear it's not a date
9 || confrontation tingz
10 || I had hoped she wasn't paying attention
11 || ginny weasley
12 || predicaments

5 || breaking news, Veritaserum is my worst enemy

1.1K 62 105
De lupinsfight

// heyyyy y'all. um. yeah it's been months oopsies- but DONT WORRY. this week I have a bunch of finals but after that I'm gonna try updating regularly (hopefully every other day). anyway, thanks so much for all the support, I really appreciate it, even though I disappeared after a week of writing this lol. also I've thought of a really cool idea for a sequel after this about Pansy (cuz I obviously adore her) and finding her soulmate (who's a Muggle) (prob an OC), so let me know if you'd enjoy that ahah. Anyway. I hope you enjoy!! //

Draco - September 1, 1998

Draco watched Harry walk up to the board, and he watched as all the color drained out of Harry's face as Harry scanned the list of roommates. Draco's heart dropped when he realized that there most likely was not going to be any magical I-actually-don't-hate-you moment when Harry found out who he'd be sleeping with for the next year.

Just in the same room, Draco, he corrected himself.

He watched as Harry said something to Weasley and bedrugingly walked through one of the archways that led to the boys' dormitories. He glanced at Pansy, but as she sashayed towards the girls' dormitories, Granger in tow, she simply turned back and winked at him.

Draco sighed and slowly made his way to his assigned room. The plaque on the cracked-open door read, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter.

Draco awkwardly stepped into the room and looked around. Harry had chosen the four-poster on the far wall next to the window and was silently unpacking his very messy trunk. Draco opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it and turned to start sorting out his own (much more organized) trunk. He heard a rustle to his right and looked over to see Harry hurrying toward the door, obviously avoiding looking at him.

Before thinking about the logic of it, Draco blurted, "Potter!"

Harry stopped and turned.

"What?" His voice was quiet but soothing, even as his bright green eyes flashed dangerously with a challenge but also a hint of... something else.

"Er- we should probably talk about... You know... The fact that we're-"

"No," Harry interrupted. Draco spluttered off.

"No," Harry continued, "we are not going to talk about that, now or ever, we are going to forget about this whole situation and pretend we have no relation to each other except as ex-enemies. Okay?"

Draco was spared from replying as a very loud clearing of a throat and then Dean's voice sounded throughout the 8th-year dormitory. Draco assumed he used sonorus.

"Attention, everyone! Once you all are settled, come on out to the common room cuz we wanna take advantage of these new... Privileges! Have some fun before classes begin! I'm thinking some... Truth or dare, perhaps? See you there!"

There was a silence, and Harry quickly left before Draco could say anything more.

As Draco slowly walked back out to the common area, he realized. Harry had said ex-enemies. This could mean they had a chance at being friends.

Draco awkwardly sat down next to Pansy, who exclaimed, "This is going to be fun!"

"Sure it will," Draco said.

"Come on, Dray, lighten up!" she teased. Lowering her voice, she added, "It'll be very fun when I dare you to kiss Potter."

She ignored him when Draco protested.

"Okay, everyone," Dean began when everyone had gathered, ringing around a large brown rug.

"Rules are simple. Choose truth or dare. Choose dare, you do the dare or switch to truth, do none and you don't wanna know what happens. Choose truth, you take a shot of this firewhiskey, spiked with veritaserum. That's so it only lasts a few minutes. That's it. Nothing's off limits, but no daring people to strip or shag. Snogging's fine, though. Anyone out? Last chance."

No one moved. Draco sat up straight and rigidly, hiding his nervousness.

"Alright. Who wants to ask first?"

Seamus raised his hand politely, but then blurted, "Dean, I dare you to kiss me."

"Bet," he said. He scooched closer to Seamus and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. They only pulled away when someone shouted, "Dean! You have to pick now!" Everyone cheered as they broke apart with a noise that sounded awfully like a slurp.

Draco thought it didn't really count as they had been dating for the past four years.

Wiping his lips, Dean called, "Pansy Parkinson! Truth or dare?"

Pansy sat up and tapped her red acrylics on her matching red lips. Draco noticed confusedly that the first two fingers on both of her hands had nails that were clipped short.

She smirked, and said, "Dare. Bring it on. Something good."

"I dare you to snog the hottest person in this room," Dean said. Then he turned back to Seamus and continued what they'd started.

Pansy looked around. She then promptly stood up, sauntered over to Parvati Patil, her heels sinking into the carpet, and placed a quick yet meaningful kiss on Parvati's lips.

Everyone watched with bated breath as Parvati stared up at her, surprised. Then, Parvati reached up, carressed the back of Pansy's neck, and pulled her back down into a longer kiss.

They pulled apart, but they obviously had eyes only for each other. Pansy sat down next to Parvati, closer than friends would, and glanced over at Draco, a mischevious glint in her eyes.

"Draco. Truth or dare," Pansy said with a hint of a challenge in her voice.

Draco knew this was coming but it didn't make it any better. He knew he'd be forced to snog Harry if he chose dare, which would be painful for both of them (for different reasons) - there was a possibility he could just wow Harry with his incredible kissing skills and boom, all his problems and heartache solved, but he couldn't risk it.

"Truth," Draco said, glad his voice didn't tremble.

Dean quickly poured a shot from the bottle of vodka, and Seamus squeezed out a drop of what Draco assumed was Veritaserum into the glass, and it was quickly passed around the circle until Draco was holding it tightly in his hand.

"Now, take a shot," Pansy said with a smirk. Without thinking about it, Draco gulped it down all at once, wrinkling his nose at the taste - but not enough to be noticeable, of course, he had to keep up appearances.

Pansy leaned forward, her eyes boring into Draco's as she said, "Now, tell us, who's your soulmate?"

The words "My soulmate is-" were out of Draco's mouth before he knew what was happening. But he stopped talking and he could see Harry sitting very tensely out of the corner of his eye, and although it felt like choking and he kept saying "is- soulmate is-" as the Veritaserum worked on him, he kept the words back. He took a deep breath, and lost concentration for a split second so he burst out, "His name is-" and Draco clapped his hand over his mouth as the entire room gasped.

Draco's eyes widened and he shook his head, throat still convulsing in a need to say the truth, but Draco stood up quickly and walked back towards his dormitory, trying to keep his back straight and keep some ounce of dignity. He nearly slammed the door behind him and gasped out "Harry Potter" before collapsing onto his bed in distress.

He suddenly heard a knock on the door, and then Pansy slips inside.

She's silent for a second as Draco stares at her, shifting from foot to foot awkwardly.

"I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Pansy said quietly.

"Too late now though, isn't it." Draco said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I forgot you weren't out yet, I just... I don't know. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

When Draco didn't respond, she sighed, and left, quietly closing the door behind her.

Draco was yet again pushed into a situation he did his best to avoid.

And the one thing that made it worse? He'd have to face them all again the next day.

// I didn't know how to end this chapter lol... oh well. anyway poor draco he was outed but at least no one knows his soulmate is his childhood enemy-

this is a longer than usual chapter but y'all deserve it to make up for my very long absence lol. ps, i should start posting regularly (hopefully every other day) soon!

anyway, please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter!! I really appreciate it. love you all!! - james xx //

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

163K 4.2K 40
Just a couple of Drarry fics Requests are closed I do not own anything about Harry Potter - only the plot lines in this book :)
320K 12.2K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
6.2K 283 13
****** This is my own story, I didn't copy it from others. Before you can read this book i would like to inform something. ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 📌 Will be Update...
6K 139 16
The golden trio are hanging out in the library, studying for their finals that were yet to come. It was the year after the war, 8th year to be exact...