The One

By KattyOG

My First Book. 💕 PLEASE READ. More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 10

489 17 0
By KattyOG

Kaylin

ONE MONTH AND ONE WEEK LATER.

Since the day Nick brought me to the hospital he's been there for me ans I've been staying at his house ever Since I came out.

Most nights I would have bad dreams about delroy raping and beating me over and over. And I have to sleep with Nick because of that. I still haven't told him that delroy raped me, he only knows about him beating me.

  Being around Nick made me feel safe like there was nothing in the world that could hurt me.

"You up boo?" He said waking up

"Yea."

"You sleep good?"He asked.

"If I didn't you would know."

"You know you got a smart mouth little girl." He stated.

"Boyy you ain't that older than me. You just 22."

" 23 in the next 2 weeks." He said

"Yea Yea, the week after my graduation week. I remembered."

"You do? What you giving ya boy?" He asked.

"you'll know wassup in the next 2 Weeks."

"So you gon' have a nigga waiting?"

"Your mama never tell good things come to those who wait?" I said

"She did boo but I'm anxious." He said getting up walking over to the  bathroom that is connected to his room.

"What you doing today?" He semi yelled

"I'm going to the mall with the girls today."

"To do what?"

"To get our dress and shoes for graduation next week."

"Word, you need money?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good, I'll use my credit card."

"Mama I ain't having that." He said 

"Nick, I don't want you spending all your money on me. You done enough for me. And I'm grateful, honestly."

"Kaylin, I don't care bout nunn a that. You mine. And I ain't gon' have you going out with no cash." He said walking in from the bathroom.

"Fine Nick, I am not yours Nick."

Nick always gives me money when I'm going out to the mall or anywhere else. And I know that I wasn't gonna win this one.

"You not mine yet." He said with a smirk.

"Look mama Imma be real with ya. I'm really feeling you. You have something that some females don't have and I think you the girl for me, You the girl I want to have my kids, you the girl I wanna marry.

One thing tho I ain't gon' touch you without your consent. I'm just waiting on you to say wassup." He said looking in my eyes.

"Okay Boo, I'll let you know wassup."

"Aii Boo. Take ya Time." He said

"Uhh Nick, Can I drive the Porsche today." I said smiling big hoping he'd say yes.

"Noooooooo."he said exaggerating.

"Ha...You ain't gotta do me like that." I said laughing.

Nick loves his Porsche. And he's afraid of me crashing it cause according to him i can't drive.

He chuckled." Sorry boo but you know I wasn't gon' let you drive that. You can take the BMW." He said 

"OKAY." I said as I heard my phone ring.

I took it up off the bed side table seeing it was Jayy calling on face time.

"Nick I'm gonna get my self sorted out." I said walking out answering jayy

"Word."

"Heyy Bitch."

"Ouuuuu Bitch You Look Good." She said into the phone.

"Girl I Just Got Up. You the pretty one."

"You still look good.Where Nick ass at?" She Asked.

"He in his room. What time we meeting up at the mall?"

"I'm be ready by 10, so prolly by 10:30 or 11. I'll text you when I'm leaving." She said.

"Word Boo, what about Rissa tho?"

"She said she'll meet us there." She said

"Aii. I'm gon' take my morning shower."

"See ya later. Love you best."

"Love ya too best." I said before ending the call.

I put my phone on the bed and Went in the bathroom to start my morning routine.

I wrapped my hair up in a bun. And started brushing my teeth.

After brushing for 2 minutes. I washed out My mouth and gargle then went in the shower.

I spent 10 minutes in the shower. Then got out starting my skin care routine so that I can perfect smooth glowing skin.

I got out the bathroom walking towards the walk in closet that was in my room. To find something to wear for today. After spending damn near 30 minutes looking for something to wear. I finally find my black crop top hoodie and a pair or black tights. I decided I would wear my A1 with it.

I got my clothes on, grab my purse and my phone then Went down stairs seeing Nick, Aaron and Trey playing games on Nick PS4.

"Hey A heyy T wassup."

"Hey sis." Aaron said.

"Wassup sis." Trey said.

Aaron and Trey are like big brothers to me. They keep teasing me and Nick talking bout we inlove and shit.

"I'm going out to meet up with my girls like how y'all link up." I said

"Word. Yo sis, let your girl Jayy know what I'm on." Aaron said.

"Boy I don't know what you on. And you gotta go up to her ya self. I said

"Come On kay."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Let Jayy know what my bro on." Nick jumped in saying.

"Boy mind ya business." I said to him.

Aaron liked Jayy from the first time she came by when he was here. He kept asking me to put in word for him and shit but Jayy wasn't the type to jump in a relationship with any nigga, She gotta know how They role.

I walked over to where Nick keep all the car keys and take out the Keys for the BMW. I turned around seeing Nick behind me staring. 

"You always staring at me."

"Cause you always look good and I admire you boo. I always admire you." He said

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Mama, take this." he said handing me a stack of 100 bills.

"Thank you."

"Stay safe and call me when you get there and remember to check ya surrounding boo."

Every time I leave the house, Nick always remind me to check my surrounding and Always telling me to call when I reach my destination.

"Okay... You want anything?"

"Can bring me Chinese food." He said.

"So you gon' get food for ya self huh." Aaron said.

"The nigga only fishing for him self." Trey jumped in saying.

"Mann fuck y'all. You niggas grown, get ya own girl to get you lunch." Nick said laughing.

"I'm gonna bring pizza for my bros." I said

"See that's why i gotta love my sis." Aaron said

"Our since." Trey said.

" Fuck y'all niggas." Nick saying.

I walked out the house and head to where the BMW parked. I heard my phone make a sound letting me know I have notification.

I Got in the car and open my phone seeing a text from Jayy saying she's about leave her house.

It took me 25 minutes to reach the mall and parked. I picked up my phone from the passengers side and to text  Jayy  to let her know I'm here.

Jay Jay❤🍫: We in the food court.

Me: Okay..

I check my surrounding before getting out the car.

I made my way to the food court seeing Jayy and Rissa talking.

"Wassup Bitches." I said when I reached there table.

"Look At you all sexy as shit. Does Nick knows that what you came out in?" Marissa said.

"Me and Nick ain't together and yes  he knows."

"Y'all ain't together yet." Jay jumped in saying.

"Why y'all keep saying that?"

"Cause it's true. Y'all spend alot of time together." Rissa said.

"Honestly I am feeling him but I don't know if I'm Ready for a relationship." I said as we made out way to the store that had our dresses and heels.

"Follow Ya Heart kay." Rissa said.

"Jayy, Aaron said to tell you he has his eyes on you."

"Hold Up Who's Aaron?" Rissa Ask stopping infornt of me and jay.

"He's one Nick's Niggas." Jay said rolling her eyes smiling.

"You like him too don't ya?" Rissa asked.

"Ahhh...."

"Bitch I Know you like my brother." I said laughing

"Girl I Don't Like The Boyy. I Peep Him." She said.

"Mhmm."

We arrived at the store and gave the cashier our name so we could get our stuff. Once we got them. We walked in perfume store.

We walked over the women side looking and deciding. What to get until 3 caught me at once.
A Chanel, Miss Dior And the Gucci Bloom.

I took them up then walk out to the men side leaving Jay and Rissa still searching.

I pick up 3 cologne for Nick then walk to the cashier cashing then I see Jay And Rissa coming with there selected cologne.

I heard my phone ringing in my purse. I took it out seeing that it was Nick calling so I answered.

"Mama where you at?"

"At the mall."

"Why you never called to let me know you reach there Kay?"

"Sorry If slipped my mind." I said

"Aii Mama. It's Good. What time you coming back?"
"Give me a sec."

I remove the phone from my ear looked at it seeing it was 12:50pm..

"Uhh About 4."

"Word ma. See ya later." He said before ending the call.

"Was that Nick checking on you?" Rissa asked.

"Yea."

After we cash our stuff We Walked back over to the food court to get some to eat.

I felt for Chinese food so I bought 2 with sodas for me and Nick and I ordered the pizza for A and T.

Jayy Ordered a chicken sandwich and s coke and Rissa Oredered Nuggets with fries and a lemonade.

We sat together and enjoyed our lunch and talked a little before we leave.

I mentioned Clinton to Rissa and she said he ain't moving right so she say she gonna leave him because he on some wild shit.
_______________________________

It was going to 3 so we had to leave the mall and go home.

HOW'S THIS CHAPTER?

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

VOTE 💕

COMMENT 💕

FOLLOW💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
39.3K 848 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong