Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 44 ☾

11.1K 608 440
By Luna_aka_Blade

Jimin furrowed his brows. Still halfsleep. He barely registered being nudged on his shoulder. Slowly, he opened his eyes to see Yoongi wide awake. Looking at him with panicked eyes. Jimin furrowed his brows further in confusion. He opened his mouth to speak, but Yoongi motioned him to keep quiet. Then, the elder leaned in near his ears.

"Stay very quiet." He said. His voice scarcely a whisper, "There is someone nearby."

"But, isn't this place inside your territory?" Jimin asked just as quietly, "No one walks in without permission."

Yoongi nodded with a serious look. His eyes shifting around. Then he ducked in his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, sniffing a little. He scrunched up his face. Mumbling something under his breath that sounded like — You don't smell like me anymore.

Then, the elder rubbed his forehead against Jimin's. Younger sighing when the elder's musky smell got stronger, "Stay with me."

Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded. They got up and walked towards the passaged with padded footsteps. Yoongi crouched down, pressing his ears near to the wall. After a moment, he slowly crawled through and Jimin followed after. As soon as they got out, Jimin felt a sharp pain in his chest. It was so sudden and strong Jimin almost yelled out in pain. The pendant burning over his skin. 

He got up, ignoring the pain and followed after Yoongi. They walked as quietly as possible through the forest. Suddenly, the elder stopped. He quickly hid behind a tree, and pulled Jimin in front of him. Wrapping his arms around the silver head. 

Jimin clammed his eyes shut. The pain again shooting through him. He pressed his head against Yoongi's chest. Sucking in a deep breath and trying to hold back his screams. The elder seemed to be listening to listening to something. Both of them froze completely when they hear rustling among the leaves. It came from a few feet in front of the tree they were hiding behind. Yoongi's grip around Jimin tightened. The younger biting down hard on his lips to hold down any whimpers. The burning sensation increasing. He didn't want to be the reason that drew the attention of whoever it was. 

They stayed as quiet as possible. Holding in their breaths and waiting till the person or animal left. 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked quietly, loosening his grip. 

Jimin shook his head, trying to smile that it was okay. But the edler furrowed his brow in a frown. 

"Jimin, as your protector, I can feel a part of what you feel. I know you're in pain. I can feel it too." Yoongi whispered.

The silver head bit down on his lips. Again the pain shooting through. The burning sensation increasing a little, "I don't know... the stone it's burning... warning me of some-"

"Shh." Yoongi quietened him. His eyes widening. After a few seconds, Jimin realized what caused the reaction. More footsteps and rustling of leaves. It wasn't just one person or animal. It was a whole group. 

Jimin clutched onto Yoongi's shirt. The pain increasing inside of him. And the elder's hold tightened once again around him. Even their heartbeats seemed too loud. Every second felt like it was being stretched to a thousand as they waited. 

"That smell..." Yoongi mumbled once they were gone, his eyes widening further, "They are the marked ones. We need to get to Ethan and warn the others."

The elder moved away from Jimin, turning to his tiger form. The younger gasped quietly as he got up on the tiger's back. Holding on to tight. They didn't take the direct route. Not wanting to risk running into the marked ones, or let them know about their presence. 

"Yoongi, it hurts." Jimin cried quietly. The pain inside him increasing. It felt like someone was tearing apart from the inside out. Slowly pulling on his muscles till they ripped apart and then burning down what was left. 

"Hold on a little longer, Moon." Yoongi pleaded, "Just a little longer, please."

Jimin nodded, curling up. His hands gripping tightly onto the tiger's fur. He was biting down on his lips so hard. Almost drawing blood. The pain slowly constricted around his body. Crushing his wind pipe. Clogging his lungs. 

Soon they reached the Grove. Jungkook and Taehyung were already there. The raven panicked seeing Jimin in such a pained condition. Quickly rushing to his friend's side. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, just as worried. 

"Ambush," Yoongi replied, changing forms, "The marked ones. Go tell Ethan now. Get the rest of the herd, and alert rest of the people.

Jungkook's eyes widen hearing that. He nodded, quickly shifting forms and running to inform the others. 

Jimin wanted to scream but it came out more of a choked sob. He curled up his fist. Clamming his eyes shut and trying to get the control over his powers back. It took some time but he did it. The pain was still there but not so much. When he opened his eyes, his powers started to channel through him. Jimin bit his lips, trying to search for the marked ones. 

He gasped, stopping the flow, "They have us surrounded."

By then, a whole crowd had showed up around them. Jimin spotted Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Ethan and Aviyanna walking towards them. The crowd parted ways seeing them, letting them get past without any problem. 

Ethan asked Yoongi about everything that happened since the beginning. While, Hoseok and Jin helped Jimin get back to his feet. The silver head noticed the worried expression on everyone around them. 

"How did they even get it without us knowing?" Taehyung asked. 

"I suppose it's the work of Stefan and the rest. They must have created holes in the circle that they can use to get in and out without being detected," Ethan answered, "And that day, before we left the marked ones must have come to check if the passages still remained. That is why left without any trail."

Then, Jimin noticed everyone looking at him. He suddenly felt consicious about everything. They were expecting something from him and he wasn't sure what.

"Wha-What?"

Yoongi sighed, turning around and taking his hand, "You the son of the Moon Goddess, you have complete control over us now. If you ask us to surrender, we surrender and if you ask us to fight back, we fight back."

Jimin's eyes widen hearing that. He wasn't sure about this. This was all of a sudden. He didn't think he was competent enough for this. What if someone got injured because of him? Because he wasn't able to lead them properly. 

"Hey," Yoongi's voice broke his chain to thoughts, gaining his attention, "We trust you. You were right about the Elders along. I know you can do this. We know you can do this. Stop doubting yourself."

The silver head sucked in a deep breath and nodded. Slowly, but surely he started to formulate a plan. Explaining it to the others. They didn't have the time to strategize a proper fighting technique. But Jimin used his powers to explain and point out all the parts of the forest they were going to attack from. He was able to give the exact number of opposition and their exact locations. 

All of them changed their forms. Some completely into animals and some staying to their humans forms. Jimin turned around. His powers sensing someone approaching them from the direct opposite direction. 

Jimin's blood boiled when Stefan walked out of the forest. A evilish smirk on his face. His eyes glowing slightly in sky blue. 

"Ah, an audience." said Stefan, tilting his head and looking at everyone, "The circus and the ring master."

Jimin curled up his fist but kept quiet. 

"An unworthy Ring Master." Stefan growled. His canines increasing. Jimin recognized his animal. A cougar.

"Stefan," Jimin called, "Did you hear me properly when I said you're banished off these lands?"

Stefan rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Well, it's not going to be your land for long anyways."

On his signal, animals and people surrounded them from all sides. Growling and threatening. Jimin clenched his fist, his eyes fixed on Stefan.

"Very well then." Jimin mumbled.

And with that both the sides charged. Jimin knew who he was going to take down first. He took a quick glance to his side. Meeting eyes with Yoongi for a second before they had to part ways. Jimin growled, jumping upon Stefan, bring him down. Jimin punched his face and tried for his guts. But Stefan grabbed his hands, pushing him off and throwing him against a tree. 

Jimin groaned, getting back up on his feet. When he looked up, Stefan was out of his sight. The silver head cursed under his breath, walking into the forest in search of the other. As soon as he walked in, he found himself surrounded a pack of wild dogs. 

But he was furious. Not wanting to deal with one of Stefan's minions. He clenched his jaw. Imagining a leash wrapping around the animal's neck. Seconds later, the dogs were on the ground. Whining pain. 

Jimin didn't pay attention to it. Looking around in search for Stefan. He flicked his wrist. The wild dogs were thrown away in a second. His attention shifted to his side. Seeing Taehyung figthing with a jaguar. Jimin's eyes widen he was the raven head being pushed to the ground. He quickly ran in the direction, letting his powers throw the jaguar off his friends. He gasped when he saw the wound on Taehyung's body. A huge claw mark ran down from upper arm. 

"It's okay..." Taehyung groaned. 

Jimin scoffed, trying to think of a way to help his friend. Then, he remembered the way he was able to heal Yoongi's wound before. He wasn't sure what he did. But all he remembered was he wanted the elder to heal as soon his possible.

Jimin took in a deep breath. Holding his hand stretched out right above the  wound. He concentrated his power to his finger. Trying to connect his emtions and thought with it. He slowly opened his eyes. Stabling his breaths. He created a proctective shield around them so that no one could attack them while he was healing Taehyung. 

Slowly the wounds started to close. The skin going back to how it used to me. The blood that was lost couldn't be regained but it was okay. At least, Taehyung was going to be okay. Soon eough, wound healed completely. The raven head looked up his friend with a shock expression. He tried moving his hand and realized it was completely fine. No pain, or numbess.

Jimin's smile wavered a little as he got up. He could his energy decreasing because of the use of power in a difficult task such as healing a wound. But he didn't let it show. After he making sure Taehyung was okay, Jimin went back in search of Stefan. 

Along the way he had to deal with a lot of Stefan's minions. He tried to minimize the use of his powers and fight them by himself. All that Yoongi had trained him coming in perfomance. Jimin smirked widel, seeing the enemies run away from him in fear. 

Suddenly, his heartbeat shot up. Thumping menacing against his ribs. It came to fast and so strong, all the air was knocked out of Jimin's lungs. He spluttered, staggering to the ground. Jimin knew that it wasn't something the stone was making him feel. He didn't even feel any pain. 

"Yoongi..." He breathed. 

His eyes frantically looking around for the tiger until he finally spotted him. Yoongi was fighting seven people at once. There was no one near him, that could help him. Jimin shook his head to get rid of the dizziness from his head. As he stood up, he saw able to see Stefan somewhere in between the tree. 

Jimin clenche his jaw, thinking of which way to go. He really want to fight Stefan and end this once and for all. But Yoongi needed help. But before he could decide, a sharp pain shot through him before his heartbeat abruptly dropped. 

Jimin gasped. His eyes turning to where Yoongi was. A ringing sound echoing in his hears. His eyes widen. Throat cloggin up. Yoongi was on the ground. A bloody wound on his stomach. He couldn't get back up on his feet as his rivals continued beating him up. Then, Jimin saw Aarav appraoched Yoongi. The silver head staggered ahead. But his legs felt so weak. Hardly able to hold his own weight. He tried to do something. Use his powers. Reach the elder. But he couldn't. He couldn't focus for long enough. His body betraying him. 

"No..." Jimin choked out. 

Aarav was laughing manically as he put a chain leash around Yoongi's neck and started dragging him away. Jimin felt tears run down his face, as he tried to reach for the elder. Seeing him strugglin, writhing in agony. 

Jimin was so close to him. All he had to do was use his powers. But he didn't have the chance to. He cried out in pain when he something tightened around his neck. Cutting off his air supply. His vision blurred as he looked down to see a leash around his neck. 

But he didn't care the moment. He had to get to Yoongi. But someone was holding him back. The harder he tried to reach for Yoongi, the more the leash dug into his flesh. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin groaned. The leash was chained to something or someone. And he was pulled backwards. Stumbling to the ground. Jimin growled, quickly turning around using his powers to get rid anyone that was preventing him from reaching Yoongi.

As soon as the person was away. Jimin shot for the elder. He saw Aarav dragging Yoongi away towards the Grove and followed after. The silver head wiped his tears. So close to the elder. Yoongi groaned, looking up and seeing Jimin coming his way. He grunted in pain, but got up anyway. Trying to reach to Jimin as well. But just as they were so close to each other. The leash around their necks was fastened. And both of them got pulled away. 

Jimin cried out. Not because of the burning pain around his neck. But because of seeing Yoongi thrown to the ground like a rag piece of doll. The cloth around his shirt was torn opened. A big wound gushing out blood. 

He looked around to see if there was anyone to help the elder. But there were none. All of his people were either struggling to fight back, or were on the ground, writhing in pain. There were too many of the marked ones. He himself found it hard to concentrate and use his powers when his windpipe was getting crushed. 

He shifted his eyes back to Yoongi. Rage filling him when he saw Stefan approaching Yoongi with a smirk on his face. 

"Well, the tiger isn't so mighty now, is he?" Stefan mocked.

"No, no, no!" Jimin cried out kicked Yoongi in his guts, "DON'T TOUCH HIM!"

Yoongi cried out in pain. Curling up. More blood gushing out of the wound. Stefan turned around. Looking at Jimin with a devilish grin. He reached out, grabbing a fistful of Yoongi's hair before forcing him to raise his head. 

"Look at him, Jimin. So patehtic." Stefan taunted, letting go off Yoongi, "And now look at you."

The silver head growled. Struggling against the restrains. Wanting to break. He saw Stefan signal something to someone. And the next second the restrains loosen a litte bit. He looked back and saw the chain that was holdin him to a post, was increased in length. Immediately, he ran for the elder. The chain just long enough to pull the elder to his lap. At the moment, he didn't care about Stefan who was looking at them with an digusted gaze. 

"Any last words, Yoongi?" Stefan asked. 

Jimin held up the elder's face. Sob wracking his body when he saw the intensity of the wound. His shaky hands, pressing down on the wound to stop the blood flow. But it was working. The blood easily stained his hand, flowing past his fingers. Yoongi slowly got up. His body shaking as he did so and pressed their foreheads together.

"Whatever happens," Yoongi whispered, "Remember, that I love you."

Jimin cried even more. Such words in a condition like this, felt like knives through his heart. He heard Stefan groan. Eyes widening when he saw the chain attached to Yoongi's leash being pulled and the elder being dragged away from him. He could feel the pain Yoongi felt. And it was tearing his heart apart. He wanted to reach forward, but the chain around him was restricting him. 

"Please, Stefan, let him go!" He cried. 

"Oh, look at you, begging for his life." Stefan sighed, kicking Jimin down, "How pathetic. Well, it's too late anyways. I told you mother to not meddle with our business but she did anyways. And look where she is now. I thought, you would be smarter, but well, anyways..."

Jimin looked up at Stefan horried. His brain finding it hard to contemplate what Stefan just said. His body completely freezing. He didn't register Stefan walking away from him. His heartbeat mimicking Yoongi's. Low and barely enough. 

"NO!" Jimin screamed when Stefan wrapped his hands around Yoongi's neck and pulling him off the ground. 

However, Stefan's attention shifted as the sky turned dark. He furrowed his brows in confusion and did the mistake of the looking up. He cried in pain as his eyes burned from the intense rays. 

It was full Solar Eclipse.

The time of the year when the moon was strong enough to hide the rays of the sun. 

Stefan turned to Jimin. Eyes widening in fear. Jimin's eye had turned completely black. Just like the moon. Power flowed out of him in an physcotic manner. Jimin was blinded by rage. And all that he wanted was Stefan dead.

"Let him go." Jimin said. His voice dropping octaves. Deeper than ever before. And booming across the Grove.

The ground shook from his power. Stefan forced to fall down to his knees. Jimin tugged at the restrains once. And then fell apart like sand castle. 

"You made a mistake setting you foot in here, Stefan. You made a mistake touching him." Jimin spoke. His voice menacingly calm and even toned. 

Jimin moved his hands in a certain gestures. He didn't know what he was doing. But he was letting the power inside of him take control. Suddenly, a blast spread across the entire circle. His powers throwing down every single one of the marked ones and helping his people.

And Stefan crumbled to dust in front of him. 

The darkness from the sky started to dissipate as well. The full eclipse breaking. 

Immedaitely, Jimin rushed to Yoong. His powers calming down along with his rage. And now being replaced with heartbroken cries. He could barely feel the elder's heartbeat. He tried using his powers to heal the wound but it wasn't working. The wound was too deep. Too much blood had been lost. Yoongi was barely clinging to life. 

"No, no, no, please, please. Don't go" Jimin whispered, creating a shield around him. It wasn't enough to heal Yoongi. But it would keep him alive until someone else came. But Jimin hoped his powers would stay for long enough. Because he could feel himself getting weaker with each second.

"Please, stay with me... I love you, I need you, please."

Just a friendly reminder. This was the first time they ever said 'I love you' to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 483 22
sometimes we are the ones who make beast this story also like that. '", I am beast but you but you will never be my beauty'" " please i really love y...
128K 7.4K 14
Min Yoongi is a werewolf who lives a normal human life, but he suddenly gets a whiff of a certain human in a candy shop and he finds himself going th...
112K 7K 24
A desperate broke student faces a heartless beast and applies to be his personal slave. Started: 06/01/18 Ended: 12/28/18 igotyesSwaeg
46.4K 3.5K 40
Available as a e-book and paperback on Amazon ❝Seeking my heart is equal to burning in hell's fire.❞ What would happen when Park Jimin comes across...