Loki's life (Bondi Rescue) [1]

By _0LiV3R_

His tongue hung out of his mouth as he panted.Blood dripped from his maw as he stood in a sandy clearing.His... More

!Warning!
Chapter 1: Hunt
Chapter 2: Where am I?
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 5: Visiting Day!
Chapter 6: And you are?
Chapter 7: New beginnings
Chapter 8: Do I Know You?
Chapter 9: We've Never Met
Chapter 10: Are You Okay?
Chapter 11: Back So Soon, Kid?
Chapter 12: Remember me!
AN
Chapter 13: Are you crazy?!
Chapter 14: Come back, Loki
A/N
Chapter 15: Retreat
E N D.
Sequel

Chapter 4: Excuse me?

991 10 0
By _0LiV3R_

Loki's PoV:

My eyes fluttered open as the lights flickered on.I yawned before stretching then shaking my pelt.I heard something click behind me so, I spun around and saw a biggish size hole in the wall.I carefully stepped out of the small area and into another caged area.I huffed.But at least it's only a chain fence,right? I sat outside for awhile before heading back inside.I notice two bowls.One filled with water and the other with small, round and brown food.I sniffed the food before swiftly eating it.I then lapped up some water.An hour later,A group of humans came in.One walked up to my cage and unlocked it.As the door slid open,the human grabbed my scruff and put a mussel on me.I growled as they also put a red collar on me."Someone's paying us to train you,pretty boy," the human mumbled.They clipped a chain lead on my collar before dragging me to the end of the hall and once we reached the end, another two doors slid open.The human pulled me as I began to slowly walk.They walked until they pushed a wooden door open.It revealed a big room with a grey floor and baby blue walls.I could also see some sorts of training equipment.They let the doors close before unclipping the lead from my collar.I ran around,sniffing.My ears were perked in alert.I tried to grab a few things but the mussel stopped me from doing so.I growled."Wolf,come 'ere!" The human demanded.I huffed before going up to them.I can't escape so why bother? They patted me on the head before saying, "Yes! Good boy!" My tail wagged slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.5K 22
Requests are open! I'll do any ships including rare ones ^v^ Includes : Fandroki - Fandral x Loki Thorki - Thor x Loki Volki - Volstagg x Loki Quill...
721K 24.6K 25
"မောင် α€™α€†α€­α€―α€Έα€…α€™α€Ία€Έα€”α€²α€·α€€α€½α€šα€Ί" "α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€™α€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€α€Όα€šα€Ία€”α€²α€·"
19.4K 338 17
bonnie needed elenas blood for a spell she needed to do, but what they both don't expect is that Bonnie's spell back fires and elena is sent back in...
7K 164 52
"Are you sure?" Scott asked Stiles over the phone. "Yes. It's like the damn shining over here." Stiles answered. "Who?" Derek asked. "Someone who kn...