๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž

6.2K 213 76
By jikookeverafter

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(an: this is the rewritten version of little baby so some parts are similar also def got longer lol this is my only chapter that has gone over 2k words)

Third POV

"Jungkook!" Everyone's head turned when they heard a familiar voice call Jungkooks name. "Jin! What are you doing here?!" Jisoo asked. "Daddy!" Jimin yelled not surprising anyone but Jisoo. He ran and jumped into Jungkooks arms. "Baby..." Jungkook said softly. "Why are you guys here?" He questioned.

"Minnie missed daddy!" Jimin shouted. "I missed you too baby." Jungkook sighed contently but he knew something was wrong. Jin wouldn't bring Jimin to him if there wasn't. "Why are you here Jin?" He asked coldly. "Ah so we don't even use honorifics now?" He responded angrily. "Why should I? You disrespected me in every aspect. You don't deserve my respect." Jungkook huffed.

"I'd love to watch this play out but are we done here?" Mrs Jeon asked. "No were not done here!" Jisoo exclaimed and Jungkook flashed her an 'I got this' look. She stepped back and let Jungkook handle the situation. "You will leave Jimin alone or I will come out as being bi." Jungkook said. "What?" Lisa asked. "If she doesn't want everyone to know that I'm bi. She will leave Jimin and our relationship alone." The older repeated.

"And if you two idiots get caught?" Mrs Jeon asked. "We'll figure it out, but if we get cauaght and my reputation stays the same. Will you still go after him?" Her son asked nervously. She took a deep breath and contemplated what she wanted to say.

"No." She paused and sighed again. "If you get caught and your reputation stays the same. I will leave him alone. But I will also leave you alone. I refuse to have a son that is with another man. So if you get caught, I'm disowning you." She spat. "That's perfectly fine by me." Jungkook smiled and looked to Jimin fondly. The woman just rolled her eyes and slammed her door. Finally he can be with the man he wants. Well... almost.

"Great one monster down." Jisoo said relieved. The amount of drama in this one day is exhausting. "Daddy home now?" Jimin softly whispered in the olders ear. "Daddy has to deal with Jin. Stay with Jisoo and Lisa okay?" He asked and Jimin nodded his head.

"Hi there cutie!" Lisa cooed. Lisa was always quite fond of little Jimin. She felt awful about how she treated him at first. "Lisa mean." Jimin cried. "No. I'm not mean. I'm nice I promise. Please forgive me Jiminie." She pleaded. "Hi sweetie! I'm Jisoo." The other girl said and held her arms out for a hug.

Jimin instantly replied and ran into her arms. "Noona?" He asked and she nodded and smiled happily. "Minnie love hugs!" Jimin yelled making the three of them laugh. Jimin and Jisoo busied themselves with talk and Lisa sat alone and quiet. She was determined to get Jimin to forgive her.

"Jiminie..." Lisa fake pouted and put her head down. "Why Lisa sad?" Jimin noticed with a confused
expression and pointed to her. "Minnie hates me." She pouted again and pretended to cry. Jimin didn't like it when other people cried. He never wanted anyone to be sad. "No! Minnie doesn't hate. No cry Lisa!" He jumped into her embrace hugged her tightly. "I forgive." Jimin mumbled.

"You're literally so adorable Jimin." Lisa cooed causing Jimin to blush profusely. It was a cute moment but Jimin was getting anxious because Jungkook hasn't come back yet. "Where's daddy?" Jimin asked scared because Jungkook and Jin were not where they last stood. "Um.. I'm not sure cutie but they'll be fine." Jisoo said hesitantly. She is getting a weird feeling about the situation at hand.

"Do you want me to check?" Lisa asked. "Yeah just look around and if you see them talking just let it go and come back." Jisoo said while pulling Jimin into her arms. "You're an affectionate little one aren't you?" She giggled and held him tightly.

"Thank you Noona." Jimin said softly. "For what?" She asked confused. "Being here." Jimin said. He just wanted to be comforted so badly. He knew very well that the news Jungkook will receive could possibly ruin everything they once had. Maybe he can try to save it this time. He won't give up. Not for Jin, not anymore.

-

Jungkook gave Jimin to Lisa and Jisoo before stepping away with Jin and Namjoon. "What is going on? Why are you really here?" Jungkook asked annoyed. "Im here to..." Jin trailed off. He doesn't do this often. "I'm here to a-apologize to you." He stuttered. "Really? You want to apologize?" Jungkook raised his voice putting emphasis on the you.

"Yes Kook-ah. I was wrong to treat you in such ways." He sighed heavily. "Well I guess I can accept your apology. But I don't want to be you friend anymore. Not after seeing how fast you can turn on me." Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms. "That completely understandable and I should've saw that coming... but Jungkook there is something you have to know." Jins frown deepened and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Okay?" The younger was quite confused about the dramatics. "Jimin is... well he is in a-another relationship." Jin explained lowly. "He what?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded. "He has a... another boyfriend." Jin repeated to the shocked younger. "No he doesn't. Trust me I'd know." Jungkook laughed shaking his head in disbelief.

"Clearly not. He is dating someone else Kook-Ah. He told me that you're his daddy but he had boyfriend too." Jin explained hoping that Jungkook would believe him. "He wouldn't do that to me. Not after everything we've been through. He just wouldn't. I know him." Jungkook deadpanned. "Do you need proof?" Jin asked.

"Yes I need proof because until then I'm not believing a thing you say." Jungkoook spat. "Ask your precious baby." Jin proposed. Jin just knew that Jimin would lie. He didn't want to lose his only family right? "I will." The younger huffed and walked back towards where he had left the two girls and his baby.

"Jungkook?" Lisa asked. "Where's Jimin?" The older was concerned that he didn't see Jimin with her. "With Jisoo and where's Jin?" She asked and looked around not seeing the tall figure anywhere. "Back there. Apparently Jimin is dating someone else." Jungkook said sarcastically with air quotations.

"Yeah right! That boy loves you." Lisa scoffed. "I know. And I just want it to not be true. I want Jin to be lying. I don't know what I'd do if I found out Jimin was cheating on me all this time." He started to tear up at the words. Lisa saw his teary eyes and gripped his shoulders so he could face her.

"Jungkook pull yourself together. He would never cheat on you. Jimin is a good boyfriend. Go talk to him." Lisa explained slowly and released him. "You're right." He nodded and walked towards Jisoo and Jimin who were still on the floor in an embrace. "Hey guys." He said softly with a small smile and wave.

"Hey Jungkook. He's all yours." Jisoo said after kissing the youngers forehead and letting go. "I hope." The older muttered. "Daddy... don't hate Minnie." Jimin sniffled. Jisoo walked away and joined Lisa so the couple could talk. "Baby... Jin told me some bad things." Jungkook started. "Daddy don't leave." Jimin cried.

"Why would I hate you? Why would I leave?" Jungkook asked trying to get an answer. Trying to get Jimin to confess if he did do anything. Jimin shook his head and didn't respond. "Jimin do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked trying to just get this over with. Jimin put his head down and nodded slowly. "Great. Just fucking great. Who? Who is it?" Jungkook shouted angrily making Jimin scared.

The poor boy avoided the olders gaze at all cost and started to shake. Jungkook has never made him feel so afraid. "Y-you. Daddy is my b-boyfriend." He stuttered while tears started to fall. "Oh... Jimin." Jungkook whined. He had no intentions of harming or scaring his baby. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." His features softened and he held the small boy tightly.

"Daddy scared Minnie." Jimin cried while hugging the raven tightly. "I'm so sorry baby. Jin told me you had a boyfriend and you cheated." Jungkook explained. "Jiminie told Jinnie daddy Minnies boyfriend. Jinnie no like and lie. He hates daddy." Jimin explained. "I know he does, but I won't let him ruin out relationship anymore." The older exclaimed.

"We are going home." Jungkook picked Jimin up and started walking towards Jin once more. Jisoo and Lisa had already gone outside leaving Namjoon and Jin. "Fuck you Jin. You won't mess up our relationship anymore. Jimin is old enough to make his own decisions. I'm taking him home so just leave us alone." The younger rolled his eyes and pushed passed the older male making sure the hit his shoulder.

"Joonie?" Jin said softly as he started to cry. "No... just don't." Namjoon rolled his eyes huffed and walked away. He was fed up with Jin much like everyone else.

-

The entire car ride was quiet. Jimin was slipping out of little space and Jungkook just thought it better not to talk till they got home. They got into the house and set their stuff down. Still no one talked for about 5 minutes.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jimin finally whispered quietly while sitting on the bed looking at the ground. Jungkook walked toward the bed and stood infront of him."Jimin I missed you." Jungkook cooed softly as he caressed the youngers cheek. "I'm sorry." Jimin said looking up at the older as tears started to fall on to his face. "What are you sorry for?" Jungkook quickly asked as he wiped his tears. "The drama everything. Jut all of it." Jimin sighed.

"Baby none of this is your fault. I have a crazy mother and you have well... Jin." Jungkook responded gently with a small laugh. Jimin couldn't help it anymore and completely broke down. "Aw come here baby." Jungkook cooed with a pout. He hated seeing Jimin cry like this.

"I'm sorry. I'm just s-so stressed. Y-you've got so much on." He paused and sniffled. "On your own plate with work and stuff. I-I'm being such an annoyance and a d-distraction with all the drama. I'm so s-sorry." Jimin cried into Jungkooks chest.

"Jimin. Minnie." Jungkook called and took Jimins face into his hands. "You aren't an annoyance or a distraction. We are in this together. Your problems are mine and mine are yours." He gave Jimin a cute smile and kissed his cheek.

"Okay?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "Okay." Jimin smiled. Finally everything felt right again. Everything seemed to finally be getting back to some type of normal. The blonde made Jungkook sit down next to him and pampered his face in kisses. "Jimin! It tickles." He laughed but Jimin didn't stop. "I love you." He pecked his lips. "I love you." He peck his nose. "And I love you." He went for the lips again but this time a passionate one.

Jungkook was surprised but he kissed back instantly. Jimin deepened the kiss and placed Jungkook hands on his waist. "So dominant today." Jungkook whispered. "Hm does it bother you?" Jimin asked seductively. "Not if you like it." The older responded.

Of course he loved being the one in charge but if Jimin wanted to take control this time he'd let him. "Oh daddy...." Jimin whispered and licked his lips while crawling on top of the older. "You know what I like." He continued making Jungkook smirk.

Jungkook flipped them over so he was hovering over Jimin. "I want you~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook sucked on his neck. Jungkook smiled into Jimins neck and started moving to his collarbone. "Ah~" Jimin moaned again. He neck is the most sensitive spot on his body. Jimin started pushing his hips upwards trying to create some type of friction.

"Not yet baby." Jungkook growled and pushed his hips down making Jimin whine. "Daddy please~" Jimin whined. Jungkook undressed them both and hover back over Jimin. He kissed the blond again before with out warning sticking two fingers in his heat. "Ah! Jungkook!" Jimin moaned loudly.

Jungkook quickly thrusted his fingers in and out making Jimin a moaning mess. He spread his fingers and scissored him to make sure he was prepped nicely. "I want you in me Jungkook~" Jimin whined. "You're ready?" Jungkook asked and Jimin frantically nodded his head.

Jungkook removed his fingered and Jimin hated the empty feeling it caused. "I know. Baby I know." He coaxed as he lined his lubed member up with Jimins entrance. "Baby I'm going to take it easy on you today." Jungkook said softly as he caressed the younger thigh. Jimins whining got higher.

"I want to show you how much I love you." He whispered and kissed the youngers cheek. "Okay.." Jimin whispered. Jungkook slowly pushed himself inside the blonde. He paused after bottoming out and waited for a sigh to continue. "G-go." Jimin whined.

"Ah~" He mewled. "How can you always be so tight? Fuck." Jungkook growled lowly. "Oh Jungkook~" Jimin moaned. Usually when they had sex it was rough and hard. They both loved it, but today was different. They were really enjoying how intimate it was.

The pace was perfect for them both. Slow and deep. Jimin usually wanted to be railed and basically abused. He liked it that way. And Jungkook usually liked to fuck he wanted it be hard and rough. That's why they worked so why together in bed.

But today it's like their souls were connected. They were making love. Showing every vulnerable price of themselves. Showing how much they loved each other with every kiss, every thrust. "I'm gonna~" Jimin moaned beautifully.

"Cum for me Jimin." They looked into each other's eyes and came at the same time. "I love you so much." Jungkook told him as he kissed his forehead. "I love you too." Jimin responded and smiled.

_______________________________

I feel a lot better abt this chapter now. Thank you all for supporting me so much in like everything I choose to do with this book. Please vote and comment love y'all sm <3✨

My wattpads being weird again😒😫
And 7k!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.7K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...
116K 5.9K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020
192K 6K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
21.3K 373 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal