Stuck With You

By drealizes

"you should go to bed. it's getting late." sunghoon mentioned. gyuri held his hand. "i'm not sleepy. i want t... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER

04

11.1K 661 1K
By drealizes

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

DING DING DING

gyuri rose up from her slumber quickly fixing her bed and straightly went to the bathroom.

after a 10 minute bath she put on a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans.

she went outside her room and knocked on sunghoon's door.

"sunghoon..?"

no response.

"i'm gonna come in." she warned and twisted the door knob.

there she saw him sleeping peacefully.

for now.

"PARK SUNGHOON! WAKE UP WE HAVE A BIG DAY AHEAD OF US." she yelled while slapping him with a pillow.

he groaned.

"10 minutes.."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

the argument was leading them to nowhere.

"that's it."

she pulled him out of his bed.

and then she screamed.

he.was.half.naked.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON IT'S FREEZING COLD."

she blushed hard and ran outside.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"hurry up! i've been waiting all year." gyuri said while pulling sunghoon from behind.

he was basically dragging his feet ever since they left the dorm.

"we're here!" she squealed and let go of his hand.

"gyuri..?"

just in a few seconds, she was no longer in sight.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"gyuri?"

"choi gyuri?"

he shouted trying to look for her but she was still unable to be found.

finally, he saw her.

she was checking out harry potter books.

"you know they have movies for that right?" he chuckled walking towards her.

she looked up to him and closed the book. "i know, i just prefer to read it instead of watching it."

"nerd."

"why does everybody say that?" she pouted.

"aren't you one?" he asked.

"no. maybe. i don't know." she said while grabbing another book.

"do i look like one?" she asked. having her hopes up.

"no." he simply answered.

"but you certainly don't look like the girls who prioritize makeup, friends and popularity." he added.

she nodded in approval.

"come on let's go!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"soooo do you wanna go back now?" she asked.

it took a while for him to respond.

"not really."

"oh. where do you want to go then?"

"let's do something fun."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"WAHH NO NO!" the boy yelled.

"WAIT A SECOND!" he continued.

gyuri laughed. she's never seen him this excited. he always had a reputation of being mean and cold but under all of that, he's just a funny and introverted person.

just like her.

he finally finished the VR game and walked towards her.

"you know, if i recorded you, they'll know you as a clown." she teased.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"hey gyuri, i think that dress would look good on you." sunghoon pointed at the pink knee-length dress behind the glassed window.

she turned her head towards the window. but she didn't seem impressed.

"err..i'm not really a big fan of dresses."

"oh."

"why? are you gonna buy it for me?" she teased.

"you wish. come on let's leave."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

both silently entered the dorms trying not to wake anybody up since it was already 10:00 PM.

"hey, let's stop by one more place before we go back." sunghoon offered.

"okay."

he lead them towards the big ice rink.

"are we even allowed to be here? it's not school hours."

"come on don't be a boomer. you just gotta break the rules sometimes." he said and pulled her inside.

gyuri entered first, trying to maintain her balance and seconds later, she was dancing gracefully.

sunghoon was about to enter when he saw gyuri enjoying herself. he stared in awe.

"done staring?"

he shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts.

gyuri took out her hands, "dance with me."

"what?"

"you're a figure skater, right?"

"yes."

"so come dance with me."

she pulled him in the rink and the two of them started skating.

they were both in sync. they can follow each other's ponential. minutes later they both stopped.

both were breathing heavily and their faces were so close to each other.

they stayed in that position. staring at each other. gyuri felt lost in his eyes. sunghoon felt a strange feeling.

"thank you for today." she flashed a smile and pecked his cheek. she pulled away and exited the rink.

sunghoon stood there. touching the place her lips touched his cheek.

he was confused on to what he was feeling.

he never felt this feeling his entire life ever since gyuri came into the picture.

"no."

he shook his head.

"i don't like her that way.."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 162 19
"Before you leave me again, Tell me, So I can let you know if I'm ready to Let you go..." Angst Dom!Reader x Yoongi
2 0 16
He whispered in her ear as they danced together, with no space between them. "At this pace, you'll fall again, but at least I'll be there to catch y...
2.9K 135 16
I'm not addicted to one type of love I want to get everything this heart wants I'm not greedy I just want to be honest Is it a bad guy? To get you al...