SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

By sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
Chapter 59
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 10

8.5K 344 144
By sweetlittleCub

Morning, she Sana arrive at Hanlim Mina and Momo quickly notice that Sana seems in good Mood.

"Seems like, Your date with Tzuyu went well huh?.." Momo asked.

"Mmmm, It's not a date Momoring. We just ate lunch together..."

"Well, For you Unnie that's considered as a Date since You like Tzuyu.." Mina said.

"But, Tzuyu said it's not date but I'm still happy because she gave me chance to be with her and I really enjoy yesterday."

"How about chance?? Did she gave you a chance???." Mom asked. ,

"Uhm seems like she's not yet interested to fall in love..." Sana answer..

"Ohhhh... Well, we are happy that you finally be friend with her but Sana, please be careful we don't want you to get hurt, if you really like Tzuyu and if she can't give back your feelings please start to distance yourself to her already.. we don't want to see you crying again..."

"Arasso.. 🙂.."

"Unnie, Mark Oppa is already here. He message us last night.."

"Yeah. I actually saw him at the mall yesterday..."

"He invited us on his home welcoming party this coming Wednesday..."

"Whoahhh, Really??.."

"Yeap... We should buy gifts for him later..."

"Arasso..."

-

Tzuyu's Second period is already done so they decided to go in the cafeteria and while they are walking they suddenly notice a commotion at the main quadrangle...

"What is happening???." Dahyun asked...

Chaeyoung grab one of students wrist...

"What's happening on the quadrangle??." She asked.

"Sana Unnie's fiancee is here."

"Fiancee??? You mean Mark Oppa??.." Dahyun asked.

"Yes ..."

Tzuyu suddenly feel a sting on her heart, earlier she still have energy but suddenly right now she feel so down ...

"I thought they're just friends..." Tzuyu asked Dahyun...

"Mmmm, we really don't know Tzu but all the students here know's that they're in a relationship and they're already engaged because of their family's order..." Dahyun said.

"But they didn't confirm that they are in a relationship, since while Mark Oppa si gone, Sana Unnie dates some of guys and girls... I think they're just really friends and they're just close..." Chaeyoung added.

"Yeah, I agree with Chaeyoung."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is still not satisfied on what they've said ...

"Daebak, Why am I bothering myself because of Sana and Mark??? Tsk..." Tzuyu mumbled as she just shake her head.

They continue walking and Tzuyu can't help but to look at the quadrangle and she show that Sana is holding a big teddy bear that probably she got it from Mark.

-

After ordering, they started to eat. Tzuyu was still looking at Sana and Mark's direction and the two girls noticed it.

"Tzu, are you okay??." Dahyun asked.

"Yeah..." Tzuyu coldly said.

While they are eating, Jihyo and Jeongyeon went to their table...

"Hi, Guys. You don't have class???." Jihyo asked.

"We have Unnie. We are just having a break..." Dahyun said...

"Tzuyu~ah. Are you alright???.." Jeongyeon as she thumbs up to Tzuyu...

"I'm fine..."

"Unnie, when did Mark Oppa get back here in Korea??." Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhmmm, the other day I think..." Jihyo answer..

"Seems like, they're now revealing their true relationship.." Dahyun uttered and it made Tzuyu to get more irritated.

"Uhmmm, I already done. I'll go to the classroom now..." Tzuyu said...

"Ehhh?? You haven't finished your food yet..." Jihyo said, but Tzuyu didn't response and she just walks away...

"Daebak, she's too cold..." Jeongyeon mumbled.

"She is.." Jihyo said. "But, Cool at same time ^^..." She added...

Tzuyu saw that Mark already leave, Sana was about now to go back to her room when she saw Tzuyu ....

"Tzuyu~ahh!..." She shout ...

Tzuyu hear it, but she didn't turned around...

"Tzuyu~ahhh! Wait!..." Sana runs but as clumsy she is Sana accidentally tripped in the ground... Ouch...." Sana rubs her knees...

Tzuyu for sure hear it, so she quickly turned around and there she saw Sana squeezing in pain...

She walks closer to the latter, and she saw that Sana's knees are now bleeding .

"Are you okay?.." She asked.

"I'm calling you, you didn't even turned your back to me..." Sana pout..

"Come on, I will walks you to the clinic..."

Tzuyu guided Sana until they reached the clinic. The nurse immediately assisted Sana and she quickly put some first aide kit to her wound..

Minutes later, the nurse left the two as she will get some waver form for her patient.. Meanwhile, Sana notice that Tzuyu isn't talking and her old aura suddenly back...

"Tzu..."

Tzuyu looks Sana seriously...

"A-Are you okay???." Sana asked, but Tzuyu's eyes suddenly landed on the big teddy bear sitting beside Sana...

"I have to go now. I still have my class.." Tzuyu coldly said...

Tzuyu was about to walk when Sana held her hand to stop her.

The moment Sana held her hand, Tzuyu's heart beat suddenly beat so fast as her irritation quickly fades away...

"Are you mad at me???." Sana asked, Tzuyu notice that there's a sudden sadness to the latter's voice...

Tzuyu can't denied that Sana is starting to become her weakness, she still can't figure what she truly feels to the latter but all she knows is she gets easily irritated if Sana's attention is on someone.

"No."

"Then why you didn't turn around when I'm calling you??? I'm sure you hear me.."

"I'm just not in a mood. Sorry."

"If your mad because I kiss you yesterday, sorry..." Sana pout...

"Is your knees still hurt???."

"Mmmm..."

"Your so clumsy. You're always tripping off would you please be careful next time??.."

"Are you concerned??? 😁.." Sana make a puppy eyes to Sana.

"Isn't obvious??."

"Whoahhh, really????." Sana suddenly blush and Tzuyu notice it.

"You're blushing..." She said.

"I know, and it's because of you 🙂❤️.."

Minutes later, the nurse finally came back as she give Sana her waver... She also said that Sana can now go back to her class and she ask Tzuyu to walks and guide Sana...

"Let's go, Tzuyu said..."

"Wait.." Sana get her teddy bear...

"Are you sure you're going to brought that???.."

"Huh??."

"You can't walk properly and you will hold that huge teddy bear.. just leave it here..."

"Ehhhh????."

Tzuyu grab the teddy bear and put it to the corner...

"But... You can just hold it for me tho..."

"I don't like teddy bears..."

"Let's go now..." Tzuyu quickly held Sana's hand...

Tzuyu didn't realize that she's still holding Sana's hand so while they're walking at the hallway, students are staring and gossiping at them ...

Meanwhile, Sana's heart beat is racing so fast as she didn't expect that Tzuyu will gonna hold her hand, and the fact that they're walking in the public....

When they arrive at Sana's classroom luckily the door was closed and Sana's classmates didn't saw them ...

"I'll just drop you here..."

"Arasso, komawo..."

"Your welcome, Go ahead now..." Tzuyu said, as she was just intently staring at the latter.

Sana notice that Tzuyu was still not letting go of her hand...

"Mmmmm, Tzu.."

"What???."

"Uhmmm, my hand..." Sana said, and Tzuyu looks at their hand and she realized that she's still holding the latters hand..

"Ahhhh... Sorry.." Tzuyu quickly let go of Sana's hand...

"I'll just see you around. Komawo Tzuyu~ah ( ╹▽╹ )...."

"No problem 🙂..."

After sending Sana on her classroom, Tzuyu went back to her room she didn't mind those students staring at gossiping in the hallway earlier because she's happy that she get to spend her few hours to Sana and especially she's happy that she already get rid the teddy bear that Mark gave to Sana...

"My teddy bear is still more beautiful than that huge looks like monster bear." Tzuyu mumbled to her head.

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 14K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
32.6K 1.2K 50
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
145K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...