The Forgotten Soldier (Doom x...

By ReaperTheDeadly

my name....is Y/N L/N, and this....is the end of me. I'm all alone, no backup, no allies, just pure death an... More

Bio
Welcome to Mars
The Missing Scientist
Unknown Enemies
sorry
Ambush
Slight delay
good news
The Darkness
The Darkness Pt 2
Wow
The Chamber
The Plan
The Fight
The Spider
The Spider Pt 2/Argent Tower
Welcome to Hell
not sure what to say
just asking
Christmas Special (Short)
Welcome to Hell PT 2
It happened again
Welcome to Hell PT 3
Back to Mars
Argent Facility (destroyed)
Darkest Secrets Revealed
162 Followers
Death of a Soldier
Rise of a Sentinel
Rise of a Sentinel PT 2
10K
new look
The End?
Bigger Evil
200 followers
Bigger Evil PT 2
One Man Army
Gladiator
The Fall of a Soldier
Tortured and Escaped
Indestructible
Indestructible PT 2/ Darkest Secrets Revealed PT 2
Indestructible PT 3
300(+1) followers
The Final Round
The Final Round PT 2

The Final Round PT 3 (Finale)

1.9K 21 27
By ReaperTheDeadly

Y/n's POV:

As I landed on the floor hard, slamming my fist in the ground, I looked around and saw that the imps, the Cacodemons and the Hell Knights were here already. I guess they expected me or the Slayer. They all roared at me and charged at me at the same time, but I knew they were dumb enough to do that. I dropped a grenade near them, making the Imps explode into pieces, and the Hell Knights stumble a bit. But the Hell Knights kept advancing near me, but I had another trick up my sleeves.

The Hell Knight jumped in the air to slam it's fist in the ground, but I rolled back from it and rushed at it, jamming my sword into it's throat. It tried to pull my sword out, but I jammed it even more, killing it slowly. I grabbed it's chest and threw it to the side, and ran towards the other demons.

As I kept killing my way through the demons, something came from behind me and punched me away, making me hit my back against the Titan's bone. I slowly sat up and looks up to see what hit me... And this demon... Was definitely new to me

Y/n: son of a bitch... You're a new one, aren't you?

I dusted myself off from the blood that was on me, and luckily it wasn't mine... I think? It started to growl at me and aimed it's arm cannons at me, I slowly pulled up my shield and aimed my sword at it. Letting it know that it was a battle to the Death
(Get it? Deathbattle...? No? Gotcha, moving on now)

I ran towards it and slid under it while cutting it's legs a couple times, it roared in pain but as I got up, it swung it's arms at me again. Knocking me down and making my helmet fall off of me, as I went to pick the helmet back up. It slammed it's foot on the helmet, crushing it in one stomp.

Y/n: oh come on, that was my favorite helmet!

I sighed and slowly got up, I took a deep breath and slowly looked at it. And yes... I can see it's "shiny" teeth. I ran towards it again and it tried to slam it's foot on the ground on me, but I dodged to the right and climbed on it's back. It started to swing it's arms around to make me lose my balance, but both my feet had a good grip and I raised my sword up and pushed my sword into it's head. It kept going crazy and ran into several walls, but I knew I had the advantage to kill it. I pulled out my sword again and stabbed it again in the head. I can tell it was weakened because it fell on its knees, it was just to get up but no avail... I jumped down and sliced it's head down with my sword, making it's head slowly fall off and the body falling. I slowly looked at the body and it faded away, I sighed and ran up the stairs, knowing that it leads deeper into the Titan's domain.

(TimeSkip: 40 minutes later)

I pushed through the hordes of Hell's Armies, blood sprayed on me, guts flying everywhere. I kept slashing and killing my way through them to see if I can find Olivia Pierce here. I kept searching around this part of the Titan's realm, but nothing. But I didn't give up, I didn't then... I won't give up now... I came too far to give up. I need to do this, whether I'm gonna die or not.

I jumped down another cliff... I slowly stood up again... And saw her. She was bloodied, had deep cuts across her body, even looked more paler than before.

Olivia: They promised me so much

(Play through 0:12 to 0:55)

I sighed once more and got into my fighting stance, ready for "her" incoming attacks. It flipped upside down and started to shoot Energy Plasma's at me, but I was quick enough to dodge it's Plasma's. I put both my Sword and Shield away and pulled out my Heavy Assault Rifle, I switched my scope to the missile launcher and fired the missiles at it. But did some damage, but not enough to kill it. I growled a bit, but I knew it wouldn't give up without a fight.

I threw my gun away and pulled out a Rocket Launcher, I shot multiple missiles at it again, making it roar in pain. It jumped in the air and slammed down on the ground hard, making me fly back and hit the pillars. I got up quickly and charged at it again, but it got launched into in the wall which confused me. But then.... I saw Him

Y/n: Yes!!

I saw the Slayer charge at it and shot multiple launchers at it, making the explosions much bigger. I knew the explosion blinded the demon, giving me the opportunity to pull out my Plasma Rifle and shoot at it. I knew my ammo was doing alot of damage to it, but I also know it was getting the worse pain from Slayer's attacks. We both kept shooting heavy artilleries at it, damaging it even more. It seems to be more weakened every second of our firepower. But then... It fully stood on it's legs and shot out multiple lasers fast. Slayer managed to dodge it and hid behind the pillars, I also did the same. But it didn't help that the fact that the pillars went down so fast. We both pulled out our launchers and blasted it fast, and it fell down, weakened and bleeding to death. I saw the Slayer drop his weapon and pull out the.... BFG?!

Y/n: What the hell?! You had it this whole time?!

And of course, the Slayer ignored me and ran at it while it was down. He got close to its face and opened "her" mouth, putting the BFG into it's mouth and charging it up. He released the trigger and it exploded the brain brutally

Y/n: whoa... Nice Jo-

I was about to finish my sentence until I felt like heavy force grabbing me and the Slayer, causing us to be pulled into another location. And... We were both facing a familiar looking Robot. The head director of the UAC Mars Facility... Samuel Hayden

Samuel Hayden: "You've won... It's over. You stopped the invasion and closed the portal. But it's come at a price... Argent, Vega. This entire operation. You see, I've watched how you both work... Come to understand both your motivation. You think the only way is to kill them all... Leave nothing behind... And you may be right.  But we can't just shut it all down. Without Argent Energy, it will be worse. I don't expect you both to agree."

*Samuel takes Crucible*

Samuel: "but with this we can continue our work. I am not the villian in this story. I do what I do because there is no choice"

Y/n: "no choice my ass! Even you have a cho-"

Facility Voice: "Re-Routing tether coordinates... Complete"

Samuel: "our time is up. I can't kill you both... But I won't have you two stand in our way. Until we see each other again."

Y/n:"No! You don't know it's power! Samuel!!"
--------------------------------------
(Location: ??)
(Time: 15:25 PM)

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was falling out of the sky. I freaked out a bit and I landed on top of a building, but it left a huge crack on the floor. I groaned in pain and I slowly sat up, rubbing my back and my head. My vision was blurry and I started to rub them to see if that helps, and it did. But... What I'm seeing... Is different than the last time I saw it.

Y/n: Oh... My... God... N-No...

I was in complete shocked, I didn't expect my world to be on fire... Literally. And I felt fear because... I was having a terrible thought. And the only thing I thought of was...

Y/n:*yells* "AHRI!!!"
--------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Hey guys, so yes... This is the end of this story. And I hope you all like it, and I definitely had fun writing this story. Even if I was gone for awhile now, but I really appreciate you all sticking around with me. I know I kept you all waiting, and I do apologise for that. My schedule has been crazy lately and I just couldn't find the time to do anything. I was barely able to write my 'insanity' story. But let me ask you all something... And I want you all to think about this.

How would you all feel... If I made a continuation of this Doom Story, but will take place during the events of Doom Eternal? Let me know in the comments for your answers. See you all soon, goodnight and peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 3 1
Without warning it began! The inevitable, I think it's fair to assume this book is not in my possession. This means I'm most likely dead. Most nights...
24.4K 320 12
After a brutal ancient, the sole survivor of the ancient (y/n) revived a blow to the head. Amnesia was the result that the doctors gave him. But unkn...
444K 7.1K 40
Y/n L/n, Former pawn of Rias Gremory. What happens when he is betrayed and send back in time? Rip and Tear until it is done. Disclaimer: I don't own...
1.2M 34.5K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...