Filthy ; Draco Malfoy

By -babynaomi

Toxic Draco. Dumb Lucille. The book with a messy plot full of smut. You might fall in love with Lorenzo Berks... More

⚜️
C H O C O L A T E F R O G S
F I R S T N I G H T B A C K
A M O R T E N T I A
F A V O R I T E F L A V O R
A I R T H I C K E N S
T H E V I A L
C O N F E S S I O N
V U L N E R A B I L I T Y
B E T R A Y A L
F I R E W H I S K E Y
S A T U R D A Y M O A N I N G
F E E L U N E A S Y
W I N T E R
S O A P
C H I L D H O O D
B R E A K F A S T
W I N E G L A S S
I N C O M P E T E N T
C O R D I A L L Y - Y O U R S
V I E W F R O M H E R E
R E P E R I O F O R D U S
R E D
E N V Y
Y OU R B E S T F R I E N D
W E ' L L G E T T W O
Z I P P E R
A U R A
B A T T L E
L I F E
M I N T
O N N Y
Z U P P A T O S C A N A
D I S T R E S S
T H E B U R R O W
F E E L L I K E S H I T
M A N H O O D
1 5 D A Y S
M U D B L O O D
O W L
B E L I E V E M E
L A Y D O W N
P A S S W O R D
R O O M 0 9 4
M U F F L I A T O
S T A R S
R E N O V A T I O N S
F R E T
F I L T H Y
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
10 MILLION / KINTSUGI ; LORENZO B.
A U T H O R ' S N O T E V2
Filthy - Rewritten

A F R A I D

411K 10.6K 47.5K
By -babynaomi

Hey guys-

Just um.. Just read.

lucille granger

I didn't attend dinner. I stayed in my dorm sulking in my thoughts.

"I'd rather you eat ravenously than birth a bloody Death Eater".

"Are you comfortable with Malfoy?"

"...he's a fucking mess."

"...that's your cue to run."

"But the real monster is yet to be discovered."

My thoughts were rudely interrupted when Onyx and Blaise barged into the dorm.

"Where were you?" asked Onyx, removing her robe and throwing it on the bed. Blaise laid on her bed back first and let out a sigh, rubbing his presumably full belly, "They had lamb chops".

"Had no appetite," I responded with no energy, staring at the ceiling. 

"Suit yourself," Blaise remarked. Onyx smacked him with a pillow. "Bloody hell, woman! What was that for?"

"Be nice!" Onyx snarled. She skipped towards my bed and sat beside where I was laying. "Are you alright?"

I turned to her and gave her a weak smile. "I'm alright,"

"Having another one of those days, Luce?" She questioned, stroking my hair.

"Mhm."

She looked at me with nervousness. "Was it Malfoy?"

I bit my lip. It wasn't Malfoy. It was what Malfoy and Enzo said.

"No," I sighed, turning over.

Silence emitted the room. 

"Well, Blaise, Enzo, and I are going out. Do you want to tag along?" She cooed.

"I'm alright here, thank you Onyx".

Silence again.

"Well, alright. I'll leave you to it," She sighed, getting up from the bed. "I'll be back".

"Bye, Onyx," I breathed. 

Onyx and Blaise left and I was alone yet again.

I huffed and laid on my back.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, seen as that I had nothing better to do.

Sleep.

***

A soft click was heard from the door. Then it shut. Footsteps ascended closer to me. Someone sat at the edge of my bed and it sunk to where they chose comfort. 

I stretch my body and flutter my eyes open. I roll over to see Draco sitting at the edge, observing me. His eyes glistened as he looked at me.

"Evening," He cooed, placing his hand on my calve. "I heard you didn't attend dinner".

"Mhm.." I mumbled, still in my sleepy state.

"Why not? It was lamb chops".

"I'm not hungry," I lied.

Draco scooted up the bed and laid right next to me. He pulled me closer to him with my back against him. 

"That's new," He jeered. I scoffed and brushed my hand against his face, indicating that he shut up. He chuckled and huffed. "You alright?"

I bit my lip nervously. Truth be told, I'm not alright. My thoughts keep racing about you, Malfoy. I don't know how else I'm supposed to get to know you without you lashing out on me. I don't know how to approach you with all the over barring questions I want to ask. 

Am I willing to risk it all? Truth is, yes. I am.

"No".

His expression withered, and worrisome grew. "What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up and facing me. I rolled over and sat up. We sat on the bed facing each other. His glistening eyes soon matted.

"I need you to be honest with me, Draco Lucius Malfoy" I stated sternly. "I need you to... open up".

He gulped. Draco looked down and pulled his ring on and off in nervousness.

"About what," He responded flatly.

"A lot".

All I could do was focus on him. He seemed defeated. He looked tired. Exhausted. Lifeless.

"Well?" He jeered. 

I huffed. "Where do you go when you skip class,".

He rubbed his nose with thumb and sighed. "Why is that important?" 

"Where.. do you go.." I said once more, asserting frustration in my tone. 

"And why is that important?" He responded sharper.

"I'm asking a simple question Malfoy, why is it so hard?"

He scoffed. "It's not a simple fucking question, Lucille! That's the thing!" He raised his voice, in which startled me. He got up from the bed and started pacing around the room. My body turned to him as I watched him. "Everything about me isn't simple. This thing we have right now? It isn't simple".

"You can't just leave me in the dark like this. In order for this to work-"

"What if I don't want things to work your way?! What if I just want things to stay the way they are!" He shouted. 

"Why can't you just let me in, damn it!" I raised my voice. I hardly ever do this, so internally I was clapping for myself.

Draco suddenly starts laughing with frustration. "L-. Let you in?" He laughed. "I don't let anyone in at all. What makes you any different?" He snapped.

"Don't start with me, Malfoy," I sternly stated, shaking my finger and getting up from the bed slowly, walking towards him.

"What, laughing? You don't like it when I laugh?" He jeers.

"No, I don't like it when you don't take me seriously".

"Why should I take you, a mudblood , seriously?" He chuckled. "I"m starting to think this whole thing was a fucking accident. You ask sooo many questions!"

"Talk to me, Draco. It'll feel a lot better if you just talked to me,"  I stammered. We were both standing up in the room, arguing back and forth. 

"I don't want to fucking talk about anything. I have nothing to say,"

I huffed. "Okay, Malfoy. I'm going to ask you one more time," I pleaded, "Where. do. you. go. when. you. skip. class."

Draco chuckled in frustration yet again. "This is fucking ridiculous," He said as he headed to the door. 

Without hesitation, I sprinted in front of the door and blocked it. "No. No, you're not leaving me. You're not leaving me. Not until you tell me where you go,"

"Luc-. Lucille. Get out of the way," He snapped.

"No," I respond. "Tell me where you go and maybe I will".

He turns around and laughs a maniac laugh. "You're something else, Lucille Granger".

I chuckled. "I'm something else? Me?" I couldn't believe his words right now! "I'm something else? Have you fucking seen yourself through someone else's eyes! You literally freak out when someone asks you such a small fucking question!"

Draco scratches his head with both hands in frustration. 

"You know what," He huffs. "Fuck this shit".

With sudden movement, he rips off his button up shirt and throws it to the ground, revealing his muscularly defined back. He turns around, stumbles to me and sticks out his arm. He flipped his arm and-.

"Are you fucking happy, Lucille? Telling me that it's just a small question, when there's more to it?"

The Death Mark. His breathing was ragged. I stared at his mark, inaudible and in shock. I shuddered. I brought my hand close to my mouth and covered it.

My eyes started to pool. 

"I-." I couldn't speak. I was unable to produce the right words to say to something like that. He puts his arm down, breathing heavily in anxiousness. 

"You could've told me sooner, Draco," I responded lowly, maintaining eye contact to the ground.

"You think it's that easy? You think it's easy telling someone you care for so deeply that you're a bloody Death Eater?" He breathed, "The last thing I ever wanted to do what scare you for something that I had absolute no control of". He sat back on the edge of my bed. Draco looked defeated. "Everything I do is because of this fucking mark," His voice cracked. "I didn't want to be chosen. At all. But my life-. My life depends on it," He sniffles. Draco quickly wipes a tear before I could even see more stream down. He looks up at me with his glistening eyes.

"Are you afraid of me, Lucille?" He questions.

I gulp. I step closer as his eyes follow mine.

"I could never be afraid of you, Draco Lucius. Not now. Not ever," I assured him.

With that, Draco pulled me to him without hesitation and wrapped his arms around my waist, his head on my stomach. 

And he cried.

And it wasn't just a simple cry.

Draco was sobbing.

It was as if weight was lifted off his shoulders; he wasn't living in secret anymore. He could breathe.

And so he kept on sobbing. I ran my hand through his hair as he let it all out. 

 "Lucille-. I'm afraid."

Tears started to pool in my eyes as his sobs turned louder. He grabbed onto me tighter, seeking comfort in me.

*****

Draco told me about the plan- his task assigned by the Dark Lord himself. I would be lying if  I wasn't scared about the plan, because I was. Every now and then, he'd cry a little bit, then suck it up and continue talking about all of it.

Draco informed me about the Vanishing Cabinet, and that he had to repair it. He told me about the other Vanishing Cabinet at Borgin and Burkes. He told me that this cabinet was in the Room of Requirement; a room that only appeared when needed.

After telling me all I had to know about his Death Mark and his task to assassinate Dumbledore, he fell asleep in my arms with swollen lips and puffy eyes from crying so much. I took in all the information, regardless of it being so heavy and intense.

Poor Draco was exhausted. He was exhausted, and all I could do was offer my love and support.

Maybe that's all someone needs.

This was only the beginning. This was the beginning of learning all about Draco Lucius Malfoy. 

And I was all for it.

******

Crying brb. 

Sorry for this chapter being so short omg. And sorry for Lorenzo being fucking weird last chapter LOL.

I'm really really glad you guys are taking a liking in the book. I love love love writing; it's my passion. 

For more updates and sneak peeks, add my snapchat I created just for this book! It's @naomi-suki

I personally think this is one of my favorite chapters. Character development on the rise? Check. 

Stay tuned, I love you all so so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
3.3K 188 24
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
45K 1.1K 48
We had made our own ending. - A Cedric Diggory love story. A Draco Malfoy best-friendship. Warning! This story lightly covers some mature topics suc...
359K 4.7K 39
I just adore Dray and yeah COMPLETED Started: April 6th, 2020 Ended: April 11th, 2021 DISCLAMER: I don't own any of the characters, settings, and som...