C H O C O L A T E F R O G S

y  e  a  r 6

lucille granger

"All fucking train rides are a bore. Was there ever a train ride in which you had an absolutely grand time?" Onyx groaned, stretching her bubble gum from her mouth with her finger. I look out the window to see us stride further away from Kings' Cross.

"Y'know, there was this one train ride with Luna Lovegood," Lorenzo smirks, causing Blaise to snort, "Freak, that one". I roll my eyes. All Blaise and Lorenzo ever talk about are shagging girls older and younger, not 3 years younger and not 3 years older. This wasn't new to me; Onyx and I became accustomed to the dirty talking that Blaise and Lorenzo bantered about.

"Freak? As in... weirdo?" Onyx questioned, crossing her legs.

"Freak as in..." Lorenzo glances at Blaise with a smirk.

"Enzo shagged Luna in the train loo while intoxicated in year 5," Draco interrupted. He entered our booth and plopped himself right next to Blaise. "She had to drink  The Vial".

"Ugh, Lorenzo! You're disgusting!" Onyx exclaimed, fake gagging. A chuckle emitted from our booth. "You really spunked in her?!"

The Vial was curated by a woman in the 50's. She was allegedly the woo of Tom Riddle, or He who shall not be named. Apparently, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, so she had to find an ultimatum in order to prevent, you know, babies.

"The more someone drinks The Vial, the more their body gets used to it. Soon enough it won't work," I added. They all look at me as if I was strange. "What! I read it from a book!"

Onyx giggles. "Of course you did. You're a Granger- you've got the brains," she swings an arm around me and pulls me closer, "Which is why I will continue to cheat off your work".

I lightly shove her off and laugh.

"Grangers also have mudblood running through their veins," Draco spat. What's new. Draco always has it out for me for some reason. Sometimes we have our moments, but those moments are usually alone and only for 5 seconds. Usually, when I'm on a way to my class and he happens to be in the same hallway, he'll flash a smile. But anything else he's just plain fucking rude.

"It's not like she chose to be the half-sister of Hermoine. Plus, Lucille radiates Slytherin energy anyways. I can't see Lucille as a Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw maybe," Onyx addressed.

"Ravenclaw?" Blaise croaked. "They are the absolute worst in bed. Are you horrible in bed, Granger?"

Suddenly, my cheeks turned warm, and my mouth salivated. I usually don't get asked questions about my sex life. My friends know I don't get action. Blaise just wants to get a rise out of me sometimes.

Onyx reaches over to Blaise and slaps his head, causing him to wince. A soft giggle escapes from my lips, Enzo scoffs, and Draco's face grows a smirk.

"I'm just not sure why you're in Slytherin, is all. I assumed that all the bickering that I've given you over the years would make you want to leave Hogwarts," Draco huffed.

"I'm not sure-. Shut up Malfoy. Go wank it off, you seem stressed," Onyx snapped.

She always has my back. She's ferocious, bold, and she's very loyal. We're complete polar opposites, which is why we're best friends.

And truth be told, he does look pretty stressed. But I assume it's because we have to come back to fucking Hogwarts to finish school.

"Need to ease the pain, Malfoy? I brought some muggle-herbs to do the job," Lorenzo got up and grabbed his backpack from above. He reached in and pulled out a small sandwich bag filled with some sort of dried grass.