B A T T L E

Hey there my lovelies-

Naomi, here. Thank you all for sticking by my side throughout this whole book. As you read this intro, don't fear- this is NOT THE LAST CHAPTER of the book. We're not coming to an end quite yet. *Spicy* scenes will soon come your way, so please hang tight. I can't believe I wrote all of this within the matter of weeks, and the amount of people who have came at such a speed only inspired me to keep typing. This book was only supposed to be some spicy smut, but it ended up molding into something else- something great. You guys are the absolute best. I love you all so frickin much. Enjoy this chapter. As we speak, I'm already working on the next chapter.

PS. I collided Half-Blood Prince & Deathly Hallows PT 1 and 2 altogether. Sorry for the confusion LMAO

Without further adieu, I present to you...

B A T T L E 

draco malfoy

After a long, dreadful, and exhausting week, I successfully repaired the Vanishing Cabinet.

That's one step closer to starting fresh with Lucille.

During the week without hearing from Lucille, I missed absolutely everything about her; from her touch, her taste, the way she feels, the way she feels, the way she smells so sweet, her soft little whimpers, the way she calls out my name, and the way she smiles at me. Absolutely everything.

And I was soon going to get it all back.

"Have you succeeded?" Snape interrupts. I turn around as he creeps closer to the cabinet, running his rigid fingers against it.

I gulped, "Yes."

He examined the tall cabinet, then glanced at me. "Good."

He wandered around the area where we were, as my eyes followed him.

"Um-. W-When will they invade?" I ask, gripping onto my wand with my sweaty palms.

"Soon," He responded.

I gulped. My chest tightened. Anxiousness riddled my body as I thought about the Death Eaters invading Hogwarts with Lucille in it.

Fuck, there was very little time to warn them all.

I had to move quick.

"Um. I-. I'll be back," I blurted, as I immediately sped through the room. I exited the suffocating room and ran down corridors, trying to get to Lucille, or even Lorenzo.

As I sped down halls, it was impossible to disregard the commotion occurring outdoors; thunder was rumbling, and it could be felt throughout the castle, the skies were darkening, the air was getting cooler, and though silence was portrayed, the skies were getting louder. Every second, my heart would beat faster.

"Everyone to your rooms," a familiar voice announced. I turn my head to see Professor McGonagall scurrying people into their dormitories.

I reached the Slytherin Commons and saw a handful of people looking out the window to see the lake getting darker as well. Curiosity sparked, though they couldn't put their finger on it.

Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, I see Lorenzo walking into the commons with Onyx and Blaise.

I sprint to him, with anxiety flowing through my veins.

"Lorenzo," I stammer, "You need to bring yourself and Lucille to the manor as soon as possible,"

"Woah, are you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost," He responded, "What's going on?"