NOVOCAINE | vkook ✓

bangtaneducation

jeongguk is a teenager completely out of control and taehyung is hired to teach him how to behave. (started:... Еще

00 | novocaine
01 | signing bad contracts
02 | expect the unexpected
03 | many ridiculous rules
04 | escaping the hellhole
05 | shivering and soaking
06 | bed and then breakfast
07 | stereotypical badboy
08 | smoking kills
09 | patience running thin
10 | psychotic tendencies
11 | two different phobias
12 | ultimate breaking point
13 | first-timers get paranoid
14 | a crime of great passion
15 | manipulative bastard
16 | comfortable company
17 | it's locked for a reason
18 | in the arms of the enemy
19 | as the lines blur together
21 | seduction is everything
22 | being a brat
23 | don't push your luck
24 | things are changing
25 | all downhill from here
26 | the sinner and a saint
27 | to fear to have control
29 | mentality and insanity
30 | i need u
31 | where darkness exists
32 | failing to resist temptation
33 | pull the fucking trigger
34 | take a bullet to the heart
35 | the honeymoon phase
36 | the lies hidden beneath
37 | all came crashing down
38 | happy death day
39 | please listen before i go
40 | our happy ending
00 | novocaine

28 | spilled guts and treats

24.2K 1.8K 2.7K
bangtaneducation

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

taehyung was so sick of it.

he was so sick of being the bad guy. he didn't want to be the bad guy anymore.

screw whatever the fuck jimin said, jeongguk didn't need controlling. he needed freedom. taehyung was abandoning his shit method and decided to try something new.

so here they were, a 25-year-old and a 18-year-old standing in front of an ice cream truck as the smaller one constantly shifted his weight from one foot to the other with a bright smile as he anticipated his mint-chocolate scoop.

taehyung paid for the cones and they went off into the park, jeongguk hungrily licking the fresh flavour with the tip of his tongue.

taehyung was so busy just staring down at the younger he barely noticed how his own treat was melting and trickling down onto his fingers.

"shit." he grunted as the cold substance was slowly becoming a mess everywhere. jeongguk tore his gaze from his distraction to see what the older was talking about–just to frown as the plain boring color of taehyung's scoop.

"vanilla? seriously?" the boy commented, which made taehyung cock up a brow and look down at the smaller male.

"what's wrong with vanilla?" he questioned. to be honest, he had never gotten an ice cream before so he chose to stick with the most basic of flavours.

"well, for starters, it's boring in bed." jeongguk shrugged, taking a long sensual lick of his treat while his hooded eyes were still trained on the taller. "and secondly," he smacked his lips together and wore a little smirk when he saw taehyung's hot stare boring into him. "it's a boring flavour. meaning you're boring."

taehyung furrowed his brows and looked a little bit offended.

"first of all, i am not boring." taehyung clarified, clearing his throat and then puffing out his chest a little. "secondly, if you're talking about sex, you're just going have to find out about that."

jeongguk's cheeks dusted pink as he processed the other's words, he pulled his thighs a little closer together and squirmed. what did taehyung mean by that? he's basically saying that the two of them would be engaging in the devil's tango soon.

well, jeongguk isn't complaining.

"um, excuse me?" the two males snapped their heads to a female who had approached them. it was a cute looking girl who wore an innocent white dress with her brunette locks tied into two french braids. she had pink blush-coloured lips and big bright eyes which were covered in blue contacts.

jeongguk recognised her as the girl who stood behind them as they were ordering their ice cream, she and her friends were snickering and giggly about something.

jeongguk scrunched up his face, this girl was so not his type. he was more into the e-girl vibe.

"i was wondering if you'd maybe want to go for a drink sometime?" a light pink dusted her cheeks as she shyly ticked a loose brown strand behind her ear, fake-blue eyes sparkling.

wait. maybe she's taehyung's type.

jeongguk's stomach plummeted, face expression falling into a deep frown as he observed the two. something dark was strongly coiling around his gut and his finger were twitching, hand slowly straining the cone in his palm.

and then taehyung fucking smiled.

the ice cream cone exploded off into bits as it got crushed in jeongguk's hand.

"fuck." jeongguk muttered, shaking his hand as the crumbles of his treat was sticking all over his fingers and shirt. taehyung tsked and whipped out a napkin, then began wiping the teen's mess away from his digits and clothes.

"how do you manage to do something like this, all the time? are you a five-year-old or what?" taehyung scolded as he continued to clean the younger from the sticky and cold substance.

jeongguk's orbs travelled back to the girl, who was plucking away a piece of the cone that had landed on her shirt. she was furrowing her brows in annoyance as she removed it.

hah, bitch.

taehyung finished his job and then crumbled up the napkin and tossed it in the bin behind them before turning his attention back to the female.

"sorry, he's a handful." taehyung sighed. jeongguk frowned again, why was taehyung treating him like a child?! he's a legal adult for fuck's sake!

"that's alright." the girl smiled, looking as beautiful as ever with the sun glowing down on her florescent skin. jeongguk mood just continued to grow sour as he observed their interaction. fuck, he hated this girl. what a whore. fucking slut.

"oh, you got something here." taehyung says before reaching out to remove another piece of the ice cream on her dress.

suddenly, something inside jeongguk snapped. he stared at how taehyung's long fingers dusted off the skirt of her dress, and how she smiled appreciatively at the gesture. jeongguk's eye twitched.

"anyway, i think jeongguk and i have to go. thank you for the offer, though." taehyung smiled again, before grabbing the teenager's hand and strolling by the girl and through the park.

jeongguk's eyes were still fixated on her. how her stance slumped and the small pout on her lips as she watched them with a baffled look.

and then jeongguk's lips curved up into a dark conniving smirk, the girl's brows furrowed as she spotted the teen's expression.

the face of victory.

'bitch.' the boy mouthed towards her, fulling enjoying the look of shock that overtook her features, then he turned around and started to hum pleasantly. taehyung cocked a brow down at him but jeongguk just smiled even wider, swinging their interlocked hands together.

they were heading home.

jeongguk's stomach flipped at the thought.

━━━━━━

taehyung awoke at the sound of the front door closing shut. 

he jerked up in his position and grabbed the gun under his pillow, slowly stalking and nudging his bedroom door open with the barrel of his weapon.

he peeked out the ajar door, eyes scanning the room for any unwanted visitors. it was difficult to see in the dark, but years of training were why taehyung had the upper hand.

taehyung slipped out the doorframe and turned the corner, planning to head to jeongguk's room.

in his peripheral vision, the older spotted movement across the room.

taehyung didn't waste another second to swivel on the heel of his foot, aiming precisely at the figure with the tip of his gun.

"who the fuck are you?!" taehyung growled. "talk, or i'll shoot!"

the figure froze.

taehyung hesitantly took slow steps forward, then clicked a switch on his gun as the flashlight attached to the weapon flicked on.

and suddenly the stress that was weighing down onto his scrunched brows was lifted, making his expression turn neutral as the harsh bright light exposed the intruder.

except it was no intruder.

it was a blood-covered jeongguk, who had splotches of the red liquid smearing all over his face, nail claw marks digging into his cheek and pieces of flesh tangled in his hair.

anyone normal would either scream, run, or vomit at the sight.

taehyung lowered his gun, letting it down at his side as he took in the scene standing before him.

"where the fuck were you?" his tone was low, interrogative, but not aggressive.

and completely oxymoronic to the dead body splattered all over his hands, jeongguk broke out into the cutest bunny-smile.

"I killed her, hyungie." his eyes shone with satisfaction and excitement. "i stabbed that whore, stabbed her ugly face away! i did a good thing, now the slut will never be able seduce anyone again! aren't you proud?"

taehyung just stared.

jeongguk was still smiling.

"i'm so happy, hyungie." the boy stepped forward and slowly wrapped his arms around taehyung's torso, leaning his wet face into the older's chest, staining his exposed skin. "now you're mine. just mine."

after a few good seconds, taehyung raised his arms and locked them around the younger's waist, pulling him even closer.

"just yours, cupcake."

end of 28

despite the chapter, please have respect for everyone and don't hate on them just because of their gender. there is too much sexism on this app. females are oppressed enough irl. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.5K 2K 41
"I fucking hate you." Everyone knows that Jeongguk and Taehyung are enemies, every-time they look at each other at school they feel absolutely disgu...
103K 4.6K 26
•Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secret• Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
1.5M 77.8K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
531K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...