risks || b.katsuki

By kittencrab

ใ€completeใ€‘ "๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ผ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ." a story of y... More

โœงa/nnecessaryเผ„
her
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
him
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
them
i.
ii.
iii
iv
v

v.

62 4 0
By kittencrab

i didn't understand how you we're always so insecure about midoriya.

i wish you knew how amazing you are and how your quirk resembles you so much. or at least that's what i think. (because you always light my life up.)

as much as i wish you knew, i also wish that i told you.

told you how i felt and told you how i think about you. but i'm a coward.

and i'd rather be than to destruct this friendship we built for years.

i just treasure it so much that i couldn't risk to tell you i love you.

but now that i know who you actually like. i felt relieved.

relieved that i wouldn't have any more false hopes and finally be able to think that everything you did was just out of kindness, or even pity.

i wish you could be happy with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
865K 35.5K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2K 194 10
In the bustling heart of Seoul, Taehyung struggles as the lone candle in the wind, earning a meager living for his distant family in Daegu. His one-r...