Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 42 ☾

12.9K 644 360
By Luna_aka_Blade

"Aviyanna was your brother's mate?" Jimin asked. His finger ran through Yoongi's hair. His other hand wrapped around the elder's body. Ever since the morning, after he came to know the truth, Yoongi was still under a shock, per se. Not that he wasn't able to function. But he wasn't in the best of the conditions either. Breaking out of the blue. Kept on whispering that he was innocent. And Jimin made sure he was there to help the other all the times. 

And that's why they were, right now, in Yoongi's room, sitting on their bed and snuggled up to each other. The moon shined upon them softly. After the morning incident, and outbreak spread out among the people. The Elders, one of the most important peoples of his place, turned to be murderous traitors. They were all confused. Unsure of whom to trust anymore. But Ethan handled the situation calmly. It was decided that until a new council of Elders was formed, few people would function the roles temporarily. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Aviyanna, a guy name Richard, three girls — Crystal, Azrariella, Kiran were — were chosen. Later on, it will be decided for final who would become the next generation of the Elders. 

Yoongi nuzzled his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, nodding, "Yeah. They were together since childhood, almost impossible to seperate. And I was thirdwheeling for no reason at all. And sometimes when my brother started acting a little too much bossy, she would drag him away by his ear and make him apologize to me. Brother mad at me? Run behind Aviyanna. It worked everytime."

The silver head chuckled a little, pressing a comforting kiss on Yoongi's forhead.

"I thought Aviyanna didn't like you." Jimin confessed, embarassed. 

"And why would you think so?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin bit his lips. Pouting a little as he wrapped a string of Yoongi's hair around his finger, "Um, the first time I met her she was acting a bit indifferent towards you, and then afterwards when you um... lost control, I saw her with the chains and everything."

Jimin felt even more embarassed when Yoongi let out an airy chuckle, "She wasn't acting indifferent to me. Ethan's quarter has too many memories attached. After all, I spend a lot of my childhood in there with my brother. And after he was gone, I couldn't go back in there without losing myself. I wanted to go so that I could meet Aviyanna but she said it would be better if I don't. And as for the chains, she never agreed to it first time. But only after I pleaded to her. And even then, she uses as a last resort."

"But why does she have to use it even as a last resort?" Jimin pouted. The idea of those things making his skin crawl. 

Yoongi smiled against his skin, moving his head up to look into his eyes. He kissed him softly before answering, "Because no one could ever do the things to me that you did."

Jimin blushed hearing that. 

"That includes, annoying me." 

Jimin's smile immediately turned into a scowl as he rolled his eyes and hit Yoongi's chest.

"Guess who back to normal?" He mumbled, trying to push away the elder. But Yoongi chuckled once again and pulled him even closer. Jimin whined, trying to wriggle away but the elder shut him up by kissing him. This one longer than the one before and more loving.

"My moonboy." Yoongi whispered, after breaking the kiss. 

"Whatever." Jimin mumbled, rolling his eyes and trying to fight back the smile on his face. 

"After that night, Aviyanna was completely desolated. I couldn't be there but from what I heard, she was on the verge of dying as well." Yoongi sighed, looking solemly at Jimin, "That is what the bond does to us. Are you still sure about it? Your the son of the Moon Goddess, and until the celebration you still have the chance to revoke the bond."

Jimin furrowed his brows together. Not because of what Yoongi said about the bond, but he Yoongi still questioned him about his commitment. 

"The answer was yes then. The answer is yes now as well. And is always going to be yes." Jimin answered sternly. "Wait, celebration?" He asked after realizing everything that Yoongi had said. 

"Taehyung or one of them didn't tell you about this?" Yoongi asked in disbelief, "With how much Taehyung tells you, I thought he would have already told you about this!"

Jimin pouted, "No... what's the celebration?"

"It's the day the first Goddess was born." Yoongi answered, "Each year its celebrated with a blast. It's amost like a tradition. This day has been celebrated since the very beginning."

"Oh wow, but what's it with me?" 

Yoongi chuckled, "Your the son of the Moon Goddess, dummy. You are the one who is going to be celebrated three days from now."

Jimin's eyes widen hearing that, "Really?"

"Hmm," Yoongi smiled. He snaked his left arm beneath Jimin's body and pulled him over him. The younger automatically straddled his stomach, his knees digging into the mattress on either side. The elder's hand rested at his waist, drawing ambiguous shapes, "It's a huge thing! Apart from giving our prayers to the Moon Goddess, the people dance, sing. Sometimes, there are even plays by the younger ones. And of course, the midnight ball dance."

Jimin shrieked in joy. Earning adored chuckles from the others. 

"Oh, and you might want to keep a watch out. I heard this year, Taehyung is in charge of decorating the Moon Goddess, and you."

"Me?"

"Hmm, and if Taehyung hasn't changed much since he was a teen, he's going to take you away from me for hours to dress you up and everything." Yoongi pouted adorably, "An annual celebration for on the birth of the Goddess, and the other one which changes every time according to the birthday of the one with the power of the Moon. They have to be special."

Jimin smiled widely hearing that. All his birthdays were spent alone. In the orphanages none of the other kids bothered about it and neither did the staffs. And as he grew up, he had given up on it. Even though, he celebrating birthdays. Not just his. Everyone that he knew. The best part when he was celebrating someone's else birthday was bringing the cake and seeing the smile bloom on their faces. 

This was going to be the first time, after his fifth birtday, when he was going to actually celebrate it. 

"But thirteenth October is still so far away..." Jimin sighed, leaning down, "When's your birthday?"

"Nineth March."

Jimin's eyes sparkled up hearing that, "It's three days from now as well!"

Yoongi chuckled seeing how excited the other got. Already listing everything for the day. Even though, it was supposed to his day. And since he was so excited, he missed the way Yoongi was looking at him. His eyes filled with an emotions, the elder never quite expected to feel. The blush creeping up on his face as he watched every little behaviorism Jimin showed. Starting from the way his eyes were crinkling up beautiful as his slightly sliverish orbs dissappeared. His nose. His lips. His cute fingers. His waist. Everything there was. Every little flaw. Every littler imperfections. And Yoongi thought it was perfect. 

"Wha-What?" Jimin asked, seeing the intensity with which Yoongi was looking at him. The strong gaze suddenly making him shy. 

"I should be angry at you for making me feel this way." The elder mumbled, still not breaking eye contact, "I really want to be angry at you for making me feel all these emotions clog my find. You know I was fine without you."

Jimin felt his heart drop from hearing that. A sickening feeling rising up to his throat. But he didn't have the chance to dwell in those thoughts for a little longer. Yoongi sat up, sliding his arms around him. 

"But I'm better because of you." He whispered, "The best I could be."

Jimin smiled showed back up. Reaching from one ear to another. His eye again crinkling up into crescents. But the fact that he had always been insecure about himself, made him ask a question he didn't really need the answer to. 

"And what about me makes you feel this way?"

Yoongi hummed, pressing their foreheads together. Jimin wrapped his arms around the elder's neck and waited for the answer. 

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's way you laugh, or your pretty eyes, or your smile. Maybe it is because you didn't give up on me even when everyone else did. Even I did. Or maybe it's because its because you're so damn stubborn for your own good that you won't listen to anyone else even if your life depended on it." Yoongi answered, tapping onto Jimin's nose. The younger giggling a little. His eyes started to shine a little. The silver streaks spreading through the brown, "The fact that you weren't scared of me, made me both furious and attracted. Or maybe it's not even something so serious. Just the little things. Like the way you giggle so adorably, or hum under your breath when you doing something, or curl up your fist when you're too excited. Or maybe, there isn't any reason at all. I just feel this way."

Jimin mouth stayed slightly ajared even after Yoongi was finished answering. His eyes wide as he looked at him with surprise. He never expected the answer to be something like that. Something that would leave him speechless. And no matter how much he wised, he couldn't formulate a sentence. He wanted to say something in return even if the elder didn't need it. 

So, he did the second best thing he could do. 

He kissed him. He kissed him long and soft. He kissed him with every drop of emotions inside him. Whether it was the pain he had felt so far. Or the happiness. Everything he could, he poured it into the kiss. A kiss fiery like a wildfire, but also gently like a stream. Sometimes, Yoongi nibbled and pulled on his lips to tease him, earning a smile from the silver head. And sometimes, Jimin push against the elder harsher, making him fall backwards and chuckle into the kiss.

And even after they broke the kiss. They didn't move far away from each other. Noses bumping against each other. Lips ghosting over the others. Eyes locked together, and a smile on both of their faces. 

No further words were exchanged between them. It wasn't needed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 991 27
A story where Park Jimin, a cute camboy, get's kidnapped by a certain criminally insane viewer, Min Yoongi. #1 in bottomjimin 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: - sm...
509K 46.2K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
20.7K 961 15
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." --Jean de la Fontaine There was only one thing you and Min Yoongi had in common t...
17.4K 1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...