Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 7

5.5K 115 208
By 37y1prme

It's the day of the Ball. I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I didn't think I was going to be able to go and here we are in my room getting all dressed up with my friends. I have always loved getting dressed up. Even though it's a simple pleasure it brings so much joy to me. There is a weird feeling on my stomach because the last time I was getting ready for a formal event, Cedric was my date. It was my cousin's wedding and I had the most beautiful cream dress.

I push the thought out of my mind as Ginny finishes doing my hair. I decided to curl my dark hair while putting it in a loose up-do.

"Thank you Ginny." I say smiling up at her through the mirror. Ginny gives me a small nod and smiles in response.

"So Olivia, Cormac is hot!" Parvati Patil says as she puts on her blush.

"I mean he's good looking but... not happening." I say smiling as I start my makeup.

"Why not? He's so handsome Liv! Plus he's so good at Quidditch." Fay gushes.

"I think he's too into himself to even function." Ginny says with a giggle.

I laugh at Ginny's response because there is too much truth behind it.

"I just hope he is a lovely date in all honesty." I say still working on my makeup. 

"I think he will be." Padma responses.

I finish my makeup with some light pink gloss on my full lips. I finally take my dress out and slip it over my body. It still looks just amazing as it did when I first tried it on a couple days ago.

I slip into my golden heels and match them with gold jewelry. I finished off with my mother's necklace. It matches perfectly with my dress. It's a gold necklace with deep sage colored diamonds. It couldn't be more perfect. I only wear her necklace on special occasions or when I feel like I need her comfort around me. I think this event is fitting. The last time I wore it was at Cedric's funeral.

"We look fit ladies!" Hermione says with a smile. We all giggle and nod in agreement. I look at everyone and see Ginny wearing a beautiful white gown with silver beading on the waist. Hermione is wearing a floor length pale blue dress with off the shoulder sleeves. The Patil twins are matching in blue and green gowns as Fay wears a pale pink flowy dress.

"Let's go meet the boys!" Fay says as we start to leave our room.

We all walk out into the corridors of the castle being careful not to step on each other's dresses. We get near the stairs by the Great Hall and we all do last minute checks on each other before meeting up with our dates who should be at the bottom of the steps. After our touch ups we turn the corner to see the boys.

The other girls move faster than me to get down the steps because I feel like I am about to trip and fall down at any moment. I look down to see Cormac in a black suit staring at me with a smile. I look at him and give him a small grin back. I quickly feel my eyes be drawn to the person behind him staring at me. Malfoy.

His silver eyes are piercing into mine. His mouth parted watching my every move down the stairs. We don't break eye contact as I continue down. The tension between us is fiery and I can feel it all the way from the staircase. His date Tracy was standing next to him but he didn't even look at her once we made eye contact. I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable while we were staring at each other. I notice his attire and he looks....attractive. He is wearing an all black tux with black shoes. The only other color on his body were his silver rings.

I finally break the heavy eye contact as I make it to the bottom of the stairs.

"You look absolutely beautiful Olivia." Cormac says with a wide smile.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I say smirking at him.

"Was that an angel?" I hear from behind me and immediately know it's Dean.

I turn around to see Dean looking so handsome with Daphne smiling next him.

"Dean! You look so good! Who knew you could look like this once and awhile!" I say joking with him.

"I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. Here meet Daphne! Daphne, I'm not sure if you have met Olivia yet!" Dean says grabbing his date's hand and moving her towards me.

"Hi I'm Olivia! You look beautiful, red is definitely your color." I say looking at her floor length gown in a deep red color.

"Nice to formally meet you! You also look amazing. I reckon' green looks better on you than any Slytherin could pull off!" She says laughing.

I laugh and smile along with her. She does seem really lovely and her and Dean look great together. I can tell he's so happy, which makes me happy.

"Ready to go inside?" Cormac says to me extending his arm out.

"Yes! Lets go!" I say grabbing his arm as he leads the way.

As we enter the Great Hall I pass Malfoy and Tracy. Malfoy and I give each other a quick glare before I continue walking with Cormac. We enter the Great Hall to see a flood of students in gowns and tuxedos.

"Would you like anything to drink before we start to dance?" Cormac asks politely.

"Oh yes please!" I say with a smile. Cormac runs off to go find me a beverage. I head over to Hermione and Ron standing at a table talking.

"Olivia, you look great!" Ron says with a smile.

"You too!" I respond nicely.

"Olivia! Dear Merlin you look fit!" Angelina says as she walks over to me with Fred following behind her.

"You're too sweet!" I say giving her a hug. Cormac walks over to the us with a drink in his hand.

"Here you go lovely." He says handing me the glass.

"Looks like you really didn't need George and I's services." Fred says to me.

"Almost, but Cormac swooped in." I say looking up at him.

"Can't let a beautiful girl be dateless!" He says looking at Fred. Angelina gave me wide eyes and mouthed "Nice job". I gave her a small laugh and smile.

"Alright lads, this has been fun but I think it's time for Olivia and I to dance. Shall we?" He says looking down at me.

"We shall." I say setting my drink down grabbing his hand.

Cormac and I start dancing together to all the fast songs and slow songs. Eventually Hermione, Dean, Daphne, Ron, and Ginny all joined us on the dance floor.

It was so nice not having to think about anything. Everyone is just pleased to escape for a night of singing, dancing, and laughing.

It was exactly what we all needed.

I started to get tired and had to use the restroom.

"I will be right back, I have to use the ladies room." I say to Cormac. He gives me a small nod as I head out of the dance floor and Great Hall.

Draco

This is miserable. I fucking hate Balls. They have no point to them. I fully believe they were made to make girls feel better about themselves and for men to feel absolutely miserable. Tracy won't stop following me around asking me to dance. 

I see Lancing tell Cormac she's going to the restroom as she walks out of the Great Hall. I can't stop looking at that damn dress. It has nothing to do with her body filling it out very well, but it's the fact that green is my favorite color. Nothing to do with her body, purley the color I repeat in my head trying to convince myself that's the reason.

"Will you go get me something to drink?" Tracy says in a polite tone.

"Do I look like a fucking errand boy?" I snap back at her. She remains silent standing next to me.

Where the fuck is Blaise? I haven't seen him yet and I can't stand being alone with Tracy for another moment.

"I will be back." I say to her as I go to find him or Theo.

"I will wait here for you!" she says to me.

"Please don't." I whisper under my breath probably a little too loud as I storm out of the Great Hall. 

"Listen mate, I'm going to shag her tonight. I already know she wants it." I hear someone say around the corner. I look to see Cormac talking to another Gryffindor. I hide behind the pillar to listen in to his conversation.

"She is fawning all over me. I can just tell she will give it up. She's such a fucking bird too, I cant wait to see what's under that dress of hers." He says proudly.

What the hell? Is that how I sound? Dear Merlin, that's a pretty foul. Maybe I should work on that? All of a sudden it hits me. He's talking about Olivia.

I knew he just wanted to fuck her. I tried to warn her but of course her brain is the size of a fucking thimble and didn't listen to me. You know what, that was my good deed of the week. I warned her and that's the only favor I can extend for the time being.

"Malfoy, don't you look oh so beautiful tonight!" I hear Blaise from behind me.

"Damnit Zabini don't scare me like that." I say whipping around to see him standing with no other than fucking Lovegood.

"Spying on Cormac I see." He says with a smirk knowing I have been caught. 

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"Wasn't"

"Were."

"Fuck off." I say to him frustrated.

"You look nice Draco." Luna says giving me weird vague eyes.

"Um...thanks...you look... dressed up.." I say not sure how to respond to her.

"Was that a compliment?" Luna asks Blaise.

"For Malfoy's standards, yes it was." He says laughing a little.

"I have been looking for you. Tracy is making me want to get a one way ticket to Azkaban. I can't deal with her nagging." I say rolling my eyes.

"What did she do?" Blaise asks.

"She keeps asking me to dance or to sit with her or to get her a beverage." I say annoyed.

"So..she's asking you to be a normal date?"

"Haven't I already told you to fuck off? Cause you need to listen to my advice." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Go get her man!" I hear from behind me as Cormac walks past the three of us.

Fuck me.

"I got to go." I say turning away from Blaise and Lovegood.

"Where?" Blaise asks.

"To deal with a fuking thimble brained brunette."

Olivia

I look in the mirror of the ladies room to double check everything is still in place after dancing. I put some more gloss on my lips to make them look fuller. I walk out of the bathroom and suddenly feel a tug on my arm dragging me down the corridors of the castle. I look up to see Malfoy. Of course. 

"Can you stop doing that to me! You always snatch me out of doorways. I hope you realize it's quite annoying." I say to him while being dragged.

"Stop bitching." He says finally finding a quiet place with no one around.

"What is it this time Malfoy." I say looking up at him.

"I heard Cormac saying he was going to fuck you tonight and that you're going to give it up to him. There I said it. I did another good deed. Don't expect anymore from me for at least the next six months." He says rolling his eyes.

"Wait what?" I say not fully understanding.

"I was walking out of the Great Hall and heard him talking to someone about how you are going to shag him tonight and some shit other about how much you want him." He responds.

"Come on Malfoy really? That's the best you can do? I thought you would come up with a more clever lie to try and ruin my night." I say giving him a scoff.

"Okay fine don't believe me! Merlin forgive I do one okay thing! Whatever fuck him for all I care." he says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not going to sleep with him, do you really think I would do that?" I say crossing my arms at him.

"Maybe, how the hell would I know?" He says back to me.

"Seriously Malfoy? After all the ... study sessions... you really think I would sleep with Cormac?" I say rolling my eyes at him for assuming that I would sleep with him after never sleeping with Malfoy himself.

"Can you not bring that up right now, I'm already annoyed enough with tonight." He says in a disgusted tone.

"Can you stop being so rude. It's not a good look on you. You're going to get frown lines." I say trying to poke his buttons.

"Shut up Lancing, just go find you little fuck buddy and leave me alone." he repsonds.

"Malfoy, I'm not going to sleep with him? I thought we were over the whole 'slut shaming' thing?" I groan annoyed with him.

"I- Fuck. I'm not doing that. I'm just saying if you wanted to, you could."

"Sleep with him?" I question.

"Yes."

"Okay. Well I'm not going to." I simply respond.

"I just found it distasteful the way he talked about it." he responds turning his nose up trying to dodge any other conversation of why he dragged me out here.

"You have said worse, let's not forget that. A lot worse actually." I call him out.

"That's just the way I am."

"Well it's annoying and hurtful, so you should work on that."

"Hello you two..?" We both hear from down the hall.

I look to see Fred and Angelina walking towards us. Damnit. This is not ideal.

"Um, Hi Fred." I say uncomfortably.

"What are you guys doing?" Angelina questions.

"Well, Malfoy overheard Cormac saying rude things about me so he came to tell me about it. Thank you again Malfoy." I say giving him an uncomfortable nod. Malfoy looks at me with a blank face obviously feeling just as weird as I do at this moment.

"He's a prick, I'm sorry Lancing." Fred says, giving me an apologetic smile. 

"It's alright." I shrug.

"Anyway... I think we are going to head back. See you inside the Great Hall?" Angelina asks me. I can tell she is very confused on why Malfoy was being nice to me and why we are alone. I give her a simple nod before they head off.

Dean

I leave the dance floor with Daphne in search of Olivia.

"Hey do you mind if we look for Olivia? I haven't seen her in a while and I want to make sure she's having a good time." I ask Daphne.

"Yeah of course! Let's ask Hermione if she has seen her." She responds.

We look around the Great Hall to eventually find Hermione sitting at a table with Ron and Seamus talking.

"Hey, have you guys seen Olivia?" I ask.

"No not in a while, is everything okay?" Hermione questions.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure she is alright."

"Is this the table for the future Hogwarts dropouts?" George says walking over to us laughing. 

"Oh shut it George." Ron says rolling his eyes.

"Hey George, have you seen Olivia anywhere?" I ask him.

"I haven't, although Fred and Angelina just told me they saw her with Malfoy down the corridor of the Great Hall talking. Weird isn't it?" he says to us.

Why would Olivia and Malfoy be together talking? What do they have to talk about? Unless he's giving her a hard time again? I'm going to kill him if he ruins her night.

"Why are they talking?" Hermione asks before I have the chance to.

"Apparently Cormac was saying rude banter to someone about her and Malfoy overheard him and found her to tell her." He responds.

Cormac was saying things about Olivia? Why is Malfoy telling her? I am so confused. I have to find her.

"Come one Daphne, let's go find her. Thanks George!" I say as I grab Daphne's hand leading her out of the Great Hall.

Olivia

"I can't believe you let us get caught again! And by a fucking Weasley!" Malfoy says annoyed.

"I got us caught? This is my fault now? How is this my fault! You were the one that brought me over here!" I say frustrated with him.

"I don't know! It just is!" He responds with anger behind his voice.

"Why do you always do this? You always blame me for everything! This is not my fault! You seriously need to learn to take up for your own mistakes." I roll my eyes at him.

"Fucking hell Lancing, why do you always make me so aggravated. You seriously need to watch how you speak to me." he says running his hands through his hair.

"I need to watch how I speak to you? You need to stop saying that. I can say whatever I want. I don't care if I make you mad, you never care about how you speak to me." I snap back at him with frustration.

"Bloody hell, you never learn do you. Stop fucking talking back to me", his jaw clenches, "That's not how this works." he says getting more and more frustrated.

"How what works? Our friendship? We aren't friends Malfoy. We hookup sometimes and we yell at each other. For all I know, I hate you and you hate me. Although somehow we want to take our clothes off for each other!" I am growing annoyed with Malfoy and tired of our confusing 'relationship'.

"Damnit, you can't keep your fucking mouth shut can you." he says getting close to me with anger.

"And you can't keep your dick in your pants!" I say back to him with frustration. 

"Can you shut the hell up for one fucking minute of the day!" He raises his voice with anger.

"Make me." I say looking up at him.

Malfoy gets close to me and grabs my neck like he did the first night in his room. He uses this advantage to tilt my head up to him so I am looking directly into his grey eyes. I feel the heat between our bodies contradict the coldness of his rings wrapped around my throat.

Malfoy slams his lips into mine as we start kissing. He pushes me back all the way against the closet wall. He deepens the kiss by pushing his tongue between my lips. He removes his hand from my neck to grab my waist tightly. I feel the lust for each other radiate off our bodies.

I grab his hair and tug on it as he bites my lower lip. I let out a soft moan as his hands linger down my body. I dig my nails into his hair as he kisses below my jaw. I hear a moan come from Malfoy as my nails go down his neck.

"What the fuck.."

Malfoy and I pull apart from each other to see Daphne and Dean standing in the hall staring at us.

"Dean..I-" I try to stutter out

"Don't. I-I.. I can't believe this. I need to go.." he says grabbing Daphne's hand pulling her away from us down the corridor.

"Dean! Wait!" I say breaking into tears.

"Just leave it Lancing, it's not worth it." Malfoy says grabbing my hand to stop me from running after him .

"It is to me!" I say pulling away from Malfoy running to find Dean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 195 24
☆ third (AND LAST!) story in the sequel ☆ • go read the first two stories before starting this! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ "Y/n, it was a pleasure to have my heart brok...
75.3K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
21.4K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
78.3K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...