[WMMaP] Elias de Alger Obelia

By wutevaflows

[Sequel to Trouble Making Prince] Who Made me Princess / Suddenly Became a Princess One Day Alternative: 어느 날... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
Elias 1.1
Elias 1.2
Elias 1.3
Elias 1.4
Elias 1.5
Elias 2.1
Elias 2.2
Extra Chapter
Elias 2.3
Elias 2.4
Elias 2.5
Elias 3.1
Elias 3.2
Author's Note
Elias 3.3
Elias 3.4
Elias 3.5
Elias 4.1
Elias 4.2
Elias 4.3
Elias 4.4
Elias 4.5
Voting for Extra Chapter
Elias 4.6
Extra Chapter B
Elias 4.7
Elias 4.8
Elias 4.9
Elias 4.10
Elias 5.1
Elias 5.2
Elias 5.3
Author's Note
Manager's Note
Elias 5.5
Elias 5.6
Elias 5.7
Elias 5.8
Elias 5.9
Elias 5.10
Elias 6.1
Author's Note
Christmas Special
Author's Note
Elias 6.2
Reason of TMP & EdAO
Elias 6.3
Elias 6.4
Elias 6.5
Extra Chapter
Elias 6.6
Author's Letter
Elias 6.7
Elias 6.8
Extra Chapter
Elias 6.9
Elias 7.1
Elias 7.2
Elias 7.3

Elias 5.4

7.6K 438 102
By wutevaflows

Elias was in his room. Not in the room he shared with Claude but the room where he spent his first few years of his life. He sat on the rocking chair that was placed near the window and he gazed outside.

The room that was missing the owner was clean and dusted. Nothing was moved or out of place. It was like only this room was unaffected by time.

Liora and Nikolas were also there watching in concern when Elias had suddenly arrived in this room. The crown prince waved their concern off and dismissed them by giving them tasks to do. Nikolas was tasked to find out what exactly was wrong with Athanasia and Liora outside the door on standby.

When they had left the room, Elias could no longer hide the way his hands were shaking. He slowly made his way to sit on the rocking chair. The silence in the room made the loudness in his head so apparent.

Elias was not sure what he was feeling.

Was it anxiety? Nostalgia? Fear? Sadness?

Elias bit his lips as frustration was added to the cluttered feelings he could not give a name to.

Something like this had happened before. He did not remember but he felt like it did. This was not the first time.

Why was it only around the princess?

But something was different this time. Elias felt like it was different this time. Claude looked shocked when Athanasia had coughed out blood but soon his eyes turned cold and had picked Elias up only to turn away. Something told him this was not supposed to happen.

It was different.

Elias felt sick and had asked to be left alone.

Now here he was alone in the room he spent the first few years before he started sharing a room with Claude.

"What's worrying you?"

The crown prince snapped his gaze to where the voice came. At the corner of the room, a child around Elias's height and with black hair and red eyes stood.

How he got in the room was questionable since Liora was outside but Elias had no energy to ask.

"Worrying?"

Elias muttered.

"Yes, what's worrying you?"

Was he worrying? Elias was not sure. This feeling he felt, he felt it before but not in this life. His previous life, he knew he had a previous life but he did not remember.

Was he Elias in his previous life? Or had he returned back in time? He did not remember. Things. He felt like he should remember was forgotten.

Maybe he was worried after all but... about what exactly?

"I... don't know."

Elias struggled to answer.

Lucas hummed before slowly approaching Elias.

"I think you know. You just don't want to acknowledge it right now."

The raven mage stated as he started to walk around Elias.

"Athanasia."

He whispered in Elias's ear from behind.

"You're worried about her."

Was he? Elias was not sure. Perhaps he was.

"You are."

Lucas responded as if he could read his mind. A small hand was placed beneath Elias's chin and pulled up so crystal jewel blue eyes would stare right back the intense but mesmerizing almost magical ruby red eyes. Elias felt like he was sinking.

"You are worried. We both know you are."

Lucas whispered.

Yes, Elias was worried but what about Athanasia exactly? Claude loved Elias. The emperor would not leave Elias no matter what.

"Are you sure about that?"

Lucas bumped his forehead against Elias.

No. He was not sure. Elias was drowning of anxiety. Every small attention or concern Claude gave Athanasia was suffocating Elias into madness.

Lucas smiled beautifully as he moved his hands to Elias's cheeks and moved his thumb.

"Don't cry. You won't be alone. I am here."

The crown prince closed his eyes as Lucas leaned in and gave his eyelid a kiss.

"You won't be alone anymore. You don't have anything to worry about because I am here."

Lucas whispered as his smile widened wickedly.

"But..."

Elias whispered as he opened his eyes.

"That... cannot be for free..."

The raven slowly grasped Elias's hand and brought to his lips. Elias watched as if enchanted.

"I already received my reward but you will have to take responsibility for giving me that reward."

Elias nodded weakly and smiled.

***

The emperor had many magicians look over the princess.

Apparently, the princess was with her divine beast. She was visiting the Magician Tower to feed it and play with it. The more time she spent with the beast, the more she was taking back her mana hence why her heart was on the brink of exploding.

Lucas was able to save her. When he was asked what he desired as a reward, Luca responded he wished to become a magician in the Magician Tower.

Claude allowed it without much thought at first. He was busy with the sudden change Elias had taken. No one would notice it much. Claude, Felix, Nikolas, Liora and Gavril being the exception.

Elias was still sleeping with Claude. He still had tea time with the emperor and acted like nothing had happened but that couldn't be. He did not have the same vigor to get Claude's attention.

Later Claude realized, outside of tea time, whenever he had time, Elias would look for the raven child magician. One time, Elias had gifted the magician with red ruby roses. Another time, Elias would use pickup lines.

"You should never cut your beautiful hair."

"Why is that?"

"Because I just love getting tangled to you."

Few times, Claude witnessed Elias kiss the child magician on the cheek.

Claude regretted granting permission for the raven child to enter the Tower of Magicians. He never thought Elias would be so swooned by the raven but he had nothing to worry about.

He could see the small traces of yearning in Elias's eyes whenever he looked at Claude. Claude gave in each and every time. The emperor would be satisfied with the fact that Elias's did not use 18+ pickup lines with Lucas. Which meant that Elias was not that intimate with him. Whatever worried Elias, Claude had to assuage and reassure the prince. Later he would remind Elias who he belonged to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
742K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...