𝔰𝔥𝔢 • H. STYLES

De SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer Mais

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

thirty eight

9.3K 259 130
De SHESNEVERSATISFIED

May 13, 2019

SELENE SAT ON THE BED— A SMILE ON HER FACE AS HARRY KISSED HER FACE.

He had one arm wrapped around her waist, the other on her thigh. She chuckled as Harry's lips landed on her nose, a habit that he had found himself doing more recently.

She had been doing better for the past few days. She had been going to the studio along with Mitch and Harry to record. It took her mind off of things that seemed to never want to go away. Today was another studio day since Harry had to finish some vocals for some of the tracks. It would only be the three of them at the studio which Selene was glad for. Since it was starting to be the end of production for a lot of the songs, Harry started having more people coming in and out of the studio to help. It got over whelming sometimes for Selene so she usually sat by Mitch and kept her mouth shut.

Selene was trying something different today. And that something different was shrooms. Did Harry literally bite off his tongue while on shrooms? Yes. Selene was better than that. She was pretty sure she could handle herself while intoxicated. Had she ever had shroom? Nope. Well, trying was the first step wasn't it?

She giggled as Harry's mouth moved to her cheek. "Stop, we have to go," she said as she pressed her hand on his chest.

"Do we have to?" he murmured as he planted another kiss to her mouth this time.

"If you want to not make your fans mad, then yes."

"Do you think they suspect anything?"

"Your fans?" she questioned.

Harry nodded. Selene knew that he wasn't really on social media unless he needed to be so he didn't have any information on what his fans usually talked about.

"I haven't seen any articles for tweets from anyone connecting the dots all the way but, there are ship pages," she informed him.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Ship pages?"

Selene smiled. "Yes. They're not really good with coming up with names though. Sarry? Helene? The best one i've been is Halene."

"So no solid proof?"

"Nope, just interactions on stage I think."

"Good," he he said, his voice muffled as he kissed her lips once more. She kissed back and placed her hands on both sides of his face. The singer softly bit her lip, causing her to smile.

"Mitch is waiting on us," she mumbled.

"I know," he groaned as his hand trailed further up her thigh. There was that tingling she felt in her stomach. Selene sharply inhaled as her hands found themselves gripping his hair tighter.

Three knocks on the door made them jump, the two acting on instinct. Harry slid his hand off her her leg and she removed her hands from his hair. They both scooted a good distance away from each other as Mitch cracked the door, his head peaking through.

"I'm still waitingggg," he sung. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Get out," he told the older man.

"I'm not even in your room-"

"Mitch," Harry sternly said.

Mitch laughed. "Okay, fine. Also, you have lipstick on your mouth dude."

Mitch closed the door back and Selene looked at Harry. She took her thumb and brushed it along his lips, the lipstick transferring to her finger. Harry watched her, his pupils dilated. She swore that this man got turned on by everything. But, she was doing it on purpose so she couldn't blame him. Selene smirked as she moved her thumb away.

"Let's go."

Selene looked at the shrooms that were placed in a ziploc bag. She had never seen what they looked like because she had never done them in the first place. Her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. How much was she supposed to consume? How long until they kicked in?

She looked back up at Harry who was looking at her. Her eyes then went to Mitch who was drinking a bottle of water. "Question," she started.

"Go ahead."

"Why the fuck do you have an almost full bag of shrooms?" she asked. Mitch snorted, water droplets falling down his chin. He wiped his face and looked at Selene who was glaring at him.

"That was a genuine question Mitchell."

"And that's why it's funny Selene."

"You two stop it. There's a big bag because everyone that uses the studio shares it," he answered.

"Everyone meaning anyone who uses this studio is allowed to?"

"Yes."

"What if someone taints it?" she questioned.

"No one tainted it."

"Tell that to the tip of your tongue that is decaying in the fucking grass somewhere," she muttered.

"It's barely noticeable!"

"That doesn't make it any better."

Harry sighed and grabbed the ziploc bag with his right hand. "Okay, so you can either choose to down it with water, food, or just eat it plain," he explained as he took a few out of the bag.

"What do you do?"

"Water. I'm warning you that has a rather disgusting after taste," his accent thick.

"What do you do Mitch?"

"I just eat it," he answered.

"He's a sociopath," Harry said as he stood up. Selene eyes watched him as he grabbed two water bottles from the fridge. He tossed one to Selene and she caught it— the guitarist opening it with ease. Mitch was already busy munching on the shrooms that he grabbed for himself. Maybe he was a sociopath.

Harry sat beside Selene on the couch that she was on and placed a few shrooms in her hand. "Either place in on your tongue and drink the water fast or pour it into your water. It's going to take longer to hit if you put it in your water though."

On the tongue it is then. Selene placed the drugs onto her tongue and then quickly pressed the water bottle to her mouth. It didn't take long for her to swallow the shrooms. She scrunched up her face and put the cap on the bottle. "That's fucking gross."

And there Mitch was, quite literally just eating them like regular food. "How and why are you munching on them like chips?" she asked.

Mitch shrugged. "It works for me."

It didn't even take long for the shrooms to hit the three. Selene was of course, the first to feel the reactions of the drug. Harry felt his a few minutes after and then Mitch got hit last. Everything was like a sensory overload to Selene. The velvet couch felt like heaven. She turned to Harry and giggled.

"Your eyes are really bright," she laughed out. She leaned back on the couch and looked at the ceiling. It looked like it was literally melting. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Hey Harry," she called out, the singer looking at her.

"Yes?"

"Turn on the recorder."

He furrowed his eyebrows as he stood up. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't fucking know. Something is telling me to turn it on but I cannot move," she giggled. Harry pressed a few buttons, the light turning red which meant that the recorder was on.

"Say what you want to say Le," he said as he sat down by her.

"This one came to me when I was looking at the ceiling..." she started, both men looking at her with a what-the fuck- face. "It just gave me so much inspiration-"

Mitch cut her off. "Just say what you want to say!"

"Piss off Bitch Rowland. Anyways... I have a freestyle," she slurred.

"This is gonna be bad-"

"Mitch shut the fu-"

Harry let out a laugh, his mouth immediately covering his mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at the green eyed man. "I am so sorry."

"You are excused. For the last fucking time. This is my freestyle," she said as she glared at Mitch. He retaliated his hands up.

"Go ahead."

"Okay... Boop boop boop, boop boop boop," Selene started, Harry immediately covering his mouth again. It was taking everything in him to not laugh. He looked at Mitch who had his lips tucked in to not let another outburst out.

Selene threw up her hand as she sung whatever the fuck she made up. "Boop boop boop, boop boo-"

Selene didn't even finish before Harry laughed loudly, the man leaning forward. Next was Mitch— the older guitarist giggling to himself. "Was my freestyle not good?" she questioned.

"That... that wasn't... a freestyle Selene," Harry said in between laughs.

"That was onomatopoeias," Mitch let out. Selene eyed the singer as he laughed more. She softly pushed him as his face turned red.

Harry stood up and stopped the recording. "I'm keeping that."

"I know, that's why I told you to record it," Selene stated. Harry looked at her. "We don't have the same reasons for keeping it."

Another hour had passed and Selene was getting use to the effects of the drugs. Her head laid as Harry's shoulder as him and Mitch talked about nonsense.  Well it was nonsense to her. She looked up at Harry, his hair in his face. She moved off of his shoulder and grabbed a scrunchie off of her arm. The guitarist positioned herself on the couch to where she was taller than Harry.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he redirected his attention to her.

"Your hair..." she trailed off as she grabbed as much as much as she can in her hands. She pulled it all upwards and placed it in a little ponytail. She smiled and looked at Mitch.

"Can I do your-"

"No."

"But-"

"Nope."

Selene slid back down to how she originally was sitting and pouted— her arms crossed. "Your an asshole Mitch. I thought we were best friends," she murmured.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Fine. You can do my hair."

She smiled brightly as she stood up from the couch that her and Harry were on and made her way to Mitch's couch. "Please don't braid tight."

Selene furrowed her eyebrows as she stood behind Mitch. "I don't braid tight your just a bitch boy."

She separated his hair into two halves with her fingernails and placed one side into a messy ponytail for the time being. She was surprised that she could even function properly with drugs in her system. The hazel eyed woman took three small strands of his hair and started the braid. As she progressed down his hair, she heard him since every now and then.

"I am literally braiding soft dude," she retorted.

"Not soft enough!" he argued. Selene rolled her eyes as she finished off the first braid. She tied it off with another scrunchie and let down his hair on the other side. She looked up momentarily to see Harry gone. "Where did he go?" she asked.

Mitch shrugged. "I don't know."

Selene did not want a repeat of the incident that happened last time. She moved away from Mitch's hair and looked around.

"Harry!" she called out. "H-"

Selene stopped as her eyes focused on the bag of chips in front of her. They did look good. Harry pr Chips? Chips or Harry? The shrooms were really fucking up her priorities at the moment. She picked them up and immediately opened them.

She giggled as she sat down. "The chips are colorful," she said as she grabbed one, showing them to Mitch.

"You know what else is colorful?" she egged on.

"What?"

"Me. I am gay!" she yelled. "Just not all the way!"

Mitch snorted as he stood up. "I am going to find Harry."

"You go do that," she told— the woman grabbing another chip out of the bag. She didn't know how much time passed before Mitch came back, Harry trailing behind him. Selene furrowed her eyebrows. He had no pants on. He was left in his dark gray briefs.

"Where the fuck are your pants?"

Harry shrugged. "Cant find them."

Selene watched as he sat down on a stool and grabbed an guitar. "What do you mean you can't find them?" she questioned.

"I went to go take a wee, and when I came out the stall, my pants were gone. Poof," he explained.

"You took off your pants before you went into the stall is what your saying?"

He nodded.

Selene looked at Mitch. "Mitchell, did you take them?" she asked. He giggled to himself— the man looking a complete mess since only one half of his hair was done.

"Oh I took them," he laughed out.

Harry didn't seem to care since he was putting on headphones so he could record. "There is a new song that I have to record, if I can," he muttered as he brung the microphone closer to him.

Mitch smirked. "Su-"

"Shut the hell up. And no, it's Canyon Moon."

"That's not very Treat People With Kindness of you."

"Selene wrote it not me."

"It's your slogan!"

"And?"

Selene grabbed her phone from her back pocket and quickly snapped a shot of Harry looking at Mitch.

The trip didn't last as long as Selene thought that it would. Probably because of her metabolism. Mitch was the very first one out of all of them who started to not feel the effects anymore though. They were all fine within six hours, which wasn't bad. Harry had put back on his pants after Mitch had finally gave them back— finally being when Selene threatened to kick him in the balls.

They were now at the place Harry had rented, Selene fixing alfredo. She couldn't even count how many times she had made pasta for either of them. It's literally all they ate. Selene even offered to make something else for them but they wouldn't budge.

Harry hugged her from behind— the singer resting his chin on her shoulder. She turned her head slightly and placed a small kiss on her cheek. "Can I try the sauce?" he questioned.

She smiled. "Is that why you came over here?"

"Yes and no. I wanted to hug you also," he told. She chuckled and grabbed a plastic spoon for him. As she dipped it into the alfredo sauce, Harry's fingers unconsciously rubbed along the sides of waist. She gave him the spoon and he pulled one arm away to grab it.

"Thanks."

"You two are disgusting," Mitch yelled from the couch, making both of them turn.

"Go FaceTime Sarah," Harry retaliated.

"She would be here if she wasn't watching your dog," Mitch muttered.

Selene scrunched up her face. "She volunteered because she didn't want to come to LA!"

"I'm gonna FaceTime her," he mumbled.

Selene smiled and turned back around to the food on the stove, Harry turning back also. "What are you doing in two days?" he asked.

"I don't think I have anything to do. Why?" she questioned.

"Um... I have to show you something in the studio," he nervously said. She furrowed her eyebrows. "A song?"

He nodded. "Yes, it that okay with you?"

She smiled. "Yeah, since you are sharing a song, i'll share one too."

Harry tilted his head. "What is it?"

"Nothing really, just a song from tour. You?"

"Secret."

a/n
wait, do y'all know how to pronounce selene?
suh-lean

seeing y'all's comments make me so happy

dm's are always open

insta: 

also, where do y'all live and what's the time zone so i can adjust my posting schedule?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.5K 410 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...
3K 65 18
Growing up around your friends, Josh, Jake, Sam, Danny, and Edin was extraordinary, but in 12th grade something happened between you and one of them...
331K 2.8K 67
y'all know what the deal is :) →REQUESTS ARE CLOSED← → CONTAINS SWEARING ← *Started Oct. 6th 2019* *finished Dec. 8th 2020* #179 IN HARRYSTYLES 4th o...
23.4K 265 12
"Your my Sunflower, Summer. You give me hope in this messed up place"