unhinged β†  𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞

Par lilacswriting

Tom Riddle couldn't accept that Kitioma Hadlee's touch wiped away the affects of his birth. What he could ac... Plus

🚨READ THIS BEFORE STARTING 🚨
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty.
the after
update - 2024 removal [IMPORTANT]

the before

29.7K 474 1K
Par lilacswriting

W E L C O M E

WASSUP SHAWTY
- Lilac, the author

T R I G G E R S

TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDE (drumroll)
• self harm
• abuse
• murder
• sexual content including rape/sex without consent
• mental illnesses such as depression, references to bipolar disorder, anxiety, sociopathic traits, etc.
• suicide
• shitty writing

please protect. yourself and don't read if you are triggered by these, thank you :)

PSA PLS READ TY <3

- i have a new book out! it's called Onyx, and it's much better than this one, i encourage you to read it. ty!! <3

I N T R O

He was...dangerous. Cunning. Sly. But the way he made me feel, like I was the only girl in the world...no one could ever compare to him

P R O L O G U E:
T H E B E F O R E

I was the top of my class in the America's School of Magic. So when I got a letter regarding my transfer to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I wasn't very surprised, to say the least. Sure, I was upset, I still am, but it wasn't the worst thing. I heard that Hogwarts was a good school, that it still is a good school to learn how to be the Head of the Magical Congress of America.

And so here I am.

Standing.

Waiting.

For what exactly, I don't know.

To be judged?

Sorted into the many houses of Hogwarts?

Noticed?

The watch on my wrist shows that I have been waiting for ten or so minutes, far to long in my opinion.

I pop my bubblegum and knock on the heavy wooden doors after I know no one will open them unless I do it myself. My black robes spill around my tucked in white dress shirt, grey vest, and black trousers, the uniform for this school, or whatever they would like to call it. It doesn't seem like a very realistic uniform, as women wearing trousers is frowned upon in most societies, but who am I to complain?

The heavy doors creak open to a room much larger than I expected, with enchanted candles giving off the only light in the room. Aimless chatter floats in the rafters, sailing with barely visible figures I can only presume to be ghosts.

The hushed chatter pauses when I walk into the hall.

I knew it was going to be like this the moment I got my letter. I am different, therefore I am noticeable.

You could say I'm...A DIFFERENT BRE-

Ahem.

Eyes pierce my own and I hold eye contact with each one until they look away. My head is high, my hands by my sides as I stride down the middle of the hall with confidence. In front of me, there is a taller ledge with a long table sitting on it. Many adults sit at the table, and all of them stare at you with confused looks except for one.

"Excuse me," I say once I get to the bottom of the steps.

The hall goes silent.

An elderly man with a long white beard stands up, his arms raised. "Attention, students."

I frown.

Is he seriously going to make me introduce myself to the entire building?

"Would you all please welcome the first transfer student from our schools in America, miss Kitioma Hadlee!"

Applause, and an equally-elderly woman stands next to the man holding a brown, withered hat. "Come, child, you must be sorted," The woman gestures for me and I step up the stairs, holding my black robes in my hand.

I stand tall and gaze around the room as she slips the old hat onto my head.

"Why hello, miss Kitioma," A voice whispers inside of my head. I barely flinch, as the process for sorting in America is quite the same as the sorting in london. I have gone through this before. It does not scare me. "Tricky...hmm, not the Hufflepuff type, I see."

Hufflepuff must be a house, then. I continue chewing on my gum, waiting for the process to be over.

"Not a bad mind, but not enough to be a Ravenclaw,"

So Ravenclaws must be the smart ones? Or, at least, most of them are smart and earned the reputation of being smart.

"Hmmm...Slytherin or Gryffindor...cunning or brave...ambitious or loyal...I think it'll be...GRYFFINDOR!"

The hat is lifted off of my head and eyes are returned back to me. I heard mutterings, but cheering coming from one table, one with orange decorations and robes signifying a lion. All of the faces look friendly, and some people scoot around to make space for me.

I look back at the teachers. They gesture me on, and I walk forwards to the seat.

People welcome me, slapping me on the back and introducing themselves. The names swirl around my head.

Gabriela, a fearsome sixth year, like me.

Marlene, a loud sixth year.

More names flow around my head, but I am to distracted to remember them.

They welcome me into open arms, talking about their experiences and asking about my own in America. They show me the Great Hall, the corridors surrounding Hogwarts, the common room, the dorms. Hogwarts is so much bigger than American schools, with arching walkways and spacious courtyards.

At the end of the first day, I feel at home.

Maybe moving schools won't be that bad after all?

Little did I know, moving schools quite possibly could have been the worst mistake of my life.

Or maybe it was the best.

In some, weird, twisted way, this is how a boy met a girl.

The boy fell in love.

The girl did not.

Or, at least, so it seemed.

For their relationship was far to shattered for the normal human eye. Both in the end, they both knew that this broken affection would somehow lead to something more.

Thus begins the tale of Kitioma Annette Hadlee and Tom Marvolo Riddle.

C O P Y R I G H T

this is my story. mine. it belongs to me. do you like things that belong to you being taken? no? then don't do it to me.

if you like things being taken from you you're insane; probably an Umbitch stan or some shit

copyright ©2020 Lilac™️

E D I T I N G

this story is undergoing HEAVYYY editing. it will probably be rewritten in later years, but for now, it is just being edited.

IF YOU SEE AN ERROR: please, for the love of God, SPAM MY COMMENTS SAYING THE ERROR! I don't find this annoying, I find it quite helpful. It speeds the editing process and helps make this story better! Thanks!

F I N A L N O T E

take care of yourself. don't binge this all night, i'm telling you now it's not that good of a story. get sleep, get water, get food :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

149K 4.3K 64
Tom Riddle X OC - Dark romance. 'You're quite pretty when you're scared.'
79.4K 2.3K 41
Hermione finds herself thrown in to 1940's after a terrible loss in the battle of Hogwarts. Not knowing how she ended up there, nor how she will retu...
47.4K 594 40
Y/n was currently in a toxic relationship with Tom Riddle and just wanted to escape all their life but never got out. Tom would always say horrible t...