LA VIE EN ROSE ━ REGGIE PETERS

Oleh kazbrekkerrs

𝐋𝐀 π•πˆπ„ 𝐄𝐍 π‘πŽπ’π„. | ❝It's not my fault he's a six foot something, dark haired, dark-eyed model! Ever... Lebih Banyak

β†’ une | avant
β†’ deux | libertΓ©
β†’ trois | saudade
β†’ quatre | dΓ©couvrir
β†’ cinq | se rendre compte de

𝐋𝐀 π•πˆπ„ 𝐄𝐍 π‘πŽπ’π„.

5.5K 195 140
Oleh kazbrekkerrs

𝚕𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎.
ill est entré dans mon cœur.
une part de bonheur.

Wait. You've been flirting with me?❞

❝Have been since I met you, but thanks for noticing.❞

ACE AUXIER was a mystery to many and a friend to few. When watching him, Reggie could only find a handful of words to describe him, and none of them were nice. Beyond the observation of the lead singer though, there were no words to describe him at all.

NOBODY knew anything, yet everybody had their assumptions. He'd heard Ace was a flirt; and he was inclined to agree. The singer was also, supposedly, a bad influence. He remembered Luke describing him as arrogant and mean. Yet, despite these assumptions, boys and girls all over the States seemed to line up for even a glimpse of him.

REGGIE didn't understand why at first. Until he started noticing. He noticed how Ace wore confidence and charisma around him like a cape. How the rings he wore around his fingers and the chains around his neck added to the allure that was Ace Auxier. A bad influence they called him, and he didn't seem to mind playing that role.

IT confused him beyond belief.
Whenever Ace seemed to be around, he'd straighten just a little bit, he'd make sure his hair was okay and his eyes always seemed to find his from across the room – and Ace always greeted him with a smirk.

REGGIE didn't know. He didn't know why he got nervous from that smirk. He didn't know why Ace always flirted with everything that walked, except for him. He didn't know why he cared that much about not being flirted with. He didn't even know if Ace was his real name.

HE thought he had everything figured out.
Now, he knew absolutely nothing anymore. 
But he was determined to find out.

It was just a pity that they both had to die for that to happen.

𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 as 𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐑!

'𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍'

❝I understand. If I had to spent twenty-five ghost years with idiot number one and two, I'd probably cry, too.❞

𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 as 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆!𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐑

'𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌'

❝Okay, now, listen. I know I always say this but I swear he is the one, I fe—Ace!❞

jordan fisher as 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆!𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘

'𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎'

❝Could you guys stop picking fights! I don't like it when people yell at me.❞

daniel padilla as 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆!𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐎

'𝚝𝚑𝚎: 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝'

❝I'd rather spit blood than admit that their song is catchy.❞

the julie and the phantom cast as 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.1K 184 35
Before Julie, there was Emma. Emma was a part of Sunset Curve, until tragedy struck and the band was no more. After awhile, she finally reunites wi...
9K 149 46
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...
74.9K 1.1K 27
Autumn is Alex's sister and was the 5th member of Sunset Curve. After death, her and three of her bandmates meet someone new, Julie Molina. On top of...
112K 1.9K 48
Kayla never asked to join a band, but it was the best decision she ever made. Along with her best friend Alex and new friends Luke and Reggie, Kayla...