→ trois | saudade

𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚎

𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚎.
noun. the sentiment of missing something or someone; homesickness.

trigger warning! mentions of domestic abuse.

𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙶𝙸𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚃

𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙶𝙸𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚃. The guy that had taunted him since he first laid eyes on him. The guy that flirted with everything that walked. The guy that was too arrogant, too cocky, too vain for his own good. The guy that was absolutely hated by his best friend. And he gave him a blanket. Why did he give him a blanket? What was going through his head; what made him think that was a good idea?

He heard Julie asking them a bunch of questions, confusion and panic seeping through her voice but Reggie wasn't really focused on that. Frowning, his eyes stayed glued to the sleeping form of Ace Auxier. He seemed almost at peace, he'd even slightly curled into the blanket Reggie had put on top of him. At least it wasn't totally useless. Still, why did he give him a blanket? What was he thinking? Why a blanket? He shook his head, quickly pulling down the ends of his lips that had started to curl upwards at the sight of the sleeping boy. Now that, he'd never done before.

Sure, Ace was attractive. He could admit that. There's nothing wrong with that, like, everybody could see that he was attractive. It wasn't an opinion, it was a fact – wait no, that sounded weird. Was it an opinion? Yeah, just an opinion. Or no, no a fact....Reggie sighed and rubbed his eyes; he didn't feel like having a fight with his own conscious right now. Whatever, Ace was attractive. That's it. Don't overthink it.

"Who is that?" He heard Julie yell at them.

He turned around quicker than he'd liked and put a finger to his mouth. "Shh, he's sleeping." Reggie said, pointing at Ace who frowned in his sleep. The boy sniffed and turned around in his sleep, his back facing the rest of them now. The blanket fell half down on the ground and Reggie fought the urge to adjust it.