Roommates » [Luke Patterson]...

By _Liamssmile

What would you do if your best friend asked you to move in with him and his up and coming rock band? One mome... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapted 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel

Welcomeeee

8.5K 99 136
By _Liamssmile

Hiya everybody!

So after watching Julie and the Phantoms three times over - yes, I really do recommend that you guys seriously all watch it, even though you probably have, otherwise you wouldn't be here- I have not stopped thinking about the show.

(I've come back to say that I have actually watched it an unhealthy amount of times)

It has been on my mind constantly and what better way to deal with that then to write a book!

I have been looking for a lot of books on Wattpad, but sadly almost all of them have been exact copies of the series, so if you're looking for something with a new plot, then you've come to the right place!

I'm so excited to write this book and I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'll enjoy sharing my ideas and story with you.

* PS PLEASE READ THIS*
The story takes place in recent years, not in 1995- like I said, completely original plot- so yeah.

Also the boys in the story are 19 years old and the main character is 18, one year younger.

I like to let you guys picture your own character, so unless you want me to help, that's up to you!

Started: 6th October 2020
Completed: 6th April 2021

The boys characters are played by themselves:

Owen Joyner - Alex Mercer
Charlie Gillespie- Luke Patterson
Jeremy Shada- Reginald Peters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 471 30
It's been three months since Nova Garcia lost her parents and twin brother in a car crash and had to move in with her grandma. Not only two months pa...
79K 2.1K 22
[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby's sister and the boys' number one fan w...
45.1K 1K 28
Lauren is a rhythmic guitarist for sunset curve. Her band consists of Luke her big brother, Alex her best friend, Bobby who she sees as a big brother...
7.5K 139 44
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...