Family Love Is Forever

By RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... More

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 : Moments
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 26 : Moments
Chapter - 27 : Her Care
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 30 : Thoughts
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 33 : Thoughts
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 17 : Thoughts

189 14 53
By RuVineet

After finishing her chores, and making sure that she has locked the doors, Anamika moves into the bedroom and finds Ansh sitting on the bed ans drawing something in his drawing book. She sits on the bed leaning on to the bed rest.

"Kya drawing bana raha hai mera bacha?" she asks softly.

"Dekho, main batata hoon." he says and shows her the drawing book.

Anamika sees the drawing, it has a small home, and three figures beside it. What gathers Anamika's attention is that her son has written the names below the figures. Below one, that is a boy, he has written his own name, while the other which is a lady, he's written Mumma below it. And the last one, which seems to be a manly figure, it's Vineet's name written under it. Anamika looks at the drawing and then at her son. So, did he consider him as his family?? Well, she can't deny that Vineet and Ansh have created a soulful and loveable bonding. But to include him in the family, is it too fast? Well, he's just a little boy, he doesn't know what's right or wrong? His focus is on Vineet, because he loves him and also takes out time for him. He's fulfilling a void in Ansh's life, Anamika knows it. She adores the drawing and then kisses on her son's head.

"ye toh bahut sundar hai" Anamika says.

"Ye Ansh ki family hai." The boy chuckles.

Anamika is quite amused. She didn't think it this way, but it's becoming true. The man, this boy is talking about, has helped her since Day one. He helped her when Ansh got hurt. He came to meet him, celebrated his birthday with her son , and today, he thanked her, he didn't take her words otherwise.

He is quite different than what she heard from his employees. And now….He's asking her to head a project, that too, in the foreign space, London. He eased her saying that she can take Ansh with her. He is going to take care of her beloved son. Also, she can't deny the fact that both Vineet and Ansh are happy when they are together. So, is this a good vibe? She should trust him, anyway. He has been so very kind towards her. Her trance is broken when Ansh hugs her in the sleep. She eases down on the bed and sleeps holding her son, close to herself.

*****

Next Morning, Ansh is on holiday. Leaving him at her friend's place, Anamika leaves for her office. She begins to work, she has a lot of work to do, before she leaves to London, the other day. She has to make a presentation for the deal and also some other jobs await her. She's engrossed in her work, when the peon comes to her desk.

"Madam, aapko sir andar bula rahe hain." he informs and leaves.

Anamika is amused. Does he have another work for her? She sighs. He has started to trust her so much. But she has ample of work to do. Anyway, she has to meet him. She puts her computer on hibernate mode and moves towards Vineet's cabin. She enters in and finds him engrossed in his work.

"Aapne mujhe bulaaya?" she asks.

"haan Anamika! Please check this file." he pushes a file across the table.

"Isme kya hai?" she reads the label and it's for the same company they'll be dealing with.

Anamika looks at Vineet and finds him looking into the laptop. She sighs. He doesn't even care to look at people and talk.

"What do I need to do in this?" she asks again.

This time, Vineet glances up at her. He smiles.

"Anamika, I want you to check this file. I mean recheck and then we'll discuss the presentation in an hour." he says.

She agrees and leaves his cabin. She begins working, and more than one hour passes in a blur. She checks her watch, and it's almost Noon. She knocks on Vineet's cabin  and he allows her in.

" Sorry! I didn't realise the time. " she says asks him to check the presentation.

For next one hour, they discuss it all, and Vineet seems satisfied with the progress. He looks at Anamika and asks her to leave for home, since they have to do the packing, and he knows it takes time. She smiles at him for his concern and leaves the room, leaving the file and presentation for him. She finishes her work, it's almost 5 in the evening. She informs Vineet that she's leaving for home, at which he tells her that he will send his driver to pick them up for airport, the next day.. Anamika agrees. She knows there is no use of arguing with him. She leaves the office, and reaches home an hour later, after doing some shopping. She takes Ansh from her friend's house and they move home.

*****
Ansh is quite excited for the trip. He looks at the things that Anamika has brought.

"Mumma, hum wahan ghumenge na?" he asks.

"Han beta! Par mumma ko kaam karna hai wahan."  she says.

Ansh looks at her briefly.

"Toh aap kaam karna. Main aur Vineet uncle masti karenge." He says teasingly.

"acha! Tum mumma ke bina maze karoge?" Anamika plays along.

Ansh thinks for a while. He looks at his mother for a brief moment and then chuckles.

"Haan! Vineet uncle ne promise kiya hai, wo Ansh ko ghumayenge. Aap bhi aana. Hum khub maze karenge." He says innocently.

Anamika smiles and ruffles his hair. So, it's all sorted. Vineet will help her in keeping Ansh busy. She smiles, she is certainly touched with Vineet's behavior. But, she still needs time to figure out the real thing, and the trip is the best solution to her question. She smiles and shushes her thoughts when she hears Ansh calling her, and gets busy with her son.

To Be Continued.

Where will this trip lead Anamika and Vineet?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 905 26
COMPLETED They are one happy family. Anamika is darling daughter of her parents. Things changed when she gets to know that her mother is expecting a...
2.6K 234 18
COMPLETED! His Parents were dominating him, he was silent because of his wife and son.. Later he learn a truth which shattered him!! What will he do...
481 46 11
Ruhana is a single mother who's impregnated in her teenage years. When no one supported her, her friend did and she gave birth to a baby girl. Kabir...
352 43 7
#28 ~~ #spouse hotlist. |COMPLETE| A story of Pure Love❣️